Chelsey Cloud = Heroin
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Old news

Cambridge, MA

#1 Dec 15, 2012
How long she in jail for. Finally she can get what she deserves.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 15, 2012
Old news wrote:
How long she in jail for. Finally she can get what she deserves.
You've been posting about that girl for a long time. What did she ever do to you? No one is perfect but damn. Is she on your mind that much?
Old news

Boston, MA

#3 Dec 15, 2012
Bringing heroin into our community!. Damn straight I've got a problem and no i won't let it go. And FYI I've never posted on HER. Stealing guns from her brother in law that works for cattaraugus county sheriffs, robbing her sister blind at her liquor store, stealing jewelry, wrecking her car DWI, bringing drugs in from the big city. Someone needs to take control of her actions. How awful! She needs too be behind bars before she hurts someone!
poop

Cambridge, MA

#4 Dec 15, 2012
Old news wrote:
Bringing heroin into our community!. Damn straight I've got a problem and no i won't let it go. And FYI I've never posted on HER. Stealing guns from her brother in law that works for cattaraugus county sheriffs, robbing her sister blind at her liquor store, stealing jewelry, wrecking her car DWI, bringing drugs in from the big city. Someone needs to take control of her actions. How awful! She needs too be behind bars before she hurts someone!
amen!!!
you dont know

Buffalo, NY

#5 Dec 15, 2012
Old news wrote:
And you have good solid law enforced proof of all this?!?!? Nah...you have hearsay and gossip! Chelsey is my friend and a good person...we all get into some trouble sometimes but to make it a big list of dumb bulls**t that isn't even true is just stupid. Leave this girl alone...Im sure you're not an angel yourself.
Old news

Boston, MA

#6 Dec 15, 2012
Read the paper, it's public knowledge
Duh

Buffalo, NY

#7 Dec 16, 2012
you dont know wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have good solid law enforced proof of all this?!?!? Nah...you have hearsay and gossip! Chelsey is my friend and a good person...we all get into some trouble sometimes but to make it a big list of dumb bulls**t that isn't even true is just stupid. Leave this girl alone...Im sure you're not an angel yourself.
How ignorant are you...what if she sold this to your kid or niece or anyone you know for that fact...grow up and quit riding the poor Cheley train..no ones buying your ignorance it's too expensive. It's in the paper so quit trying to defend her. It's public knowledge so it's fair game. She shouldnt be acting the way she does or doing what she does if she doesnt want to be in the spotlight.

Location hidden

#8 Dec 16, 2012
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>How ignorant are you...what if she sold this to your kid or niece or anyone you know for that fact...grow up and quit riding the poor Cheley train..no ones buying your ignorance it's too expensive. It's in the paper so quit trying to defend her. It's public knowledge so it's fair game. She shouldnt be acting the way she does or doing what she does if she doesnt want to be in the spotlight.
What paper? Post link please.
whateves

Salamanca, NY

#9 Dec 16, 2012
Yeah, I couldn't find it online. What paper are you all talking about.
YAWn

Salamanca, NY

#10 Dec 17, 2012
She is a ho. Maybe she should think about her kid that her mom has. Or maybe she should sit and rot away in jail we all know she could stand to lose a few pounds.

Location hidden

#11 Dec 17, 2012
Still haven't found any proof of this arrest. Where's the link?
derailed

Salamanca, NY

#12 Dec 17, 2012
the only thing ive found in the paper is a dwi
mmm

Depew, NY

#14 Dec 17, 2012
the cops dont put your name in the paper unless youre not cooperating.

Location hidden

#15 Dec 17, 2012
mmm wrote:
Yeah. Ok. Dah

“WTF”

It said Hometown, not location

#16 Dec 17, 2012
mmm wrote:
I'm wondering if I would be charged with murder if I was to put a scratch and sniff sticker on the bottom of your pool!!!
Old news

Boston, MA

#17 Dec 18, 2012
Just wait for it....
ash

North Tonawanda, NY

#18 Dec 18, 2012
Ms Know It All II wrote:
Still haven't found any proof of this arrest. Where's the link?
Proof is talk to her family dumb*ss!! lmao duh thers yer proof idiot
ash

North Tonawanda, NY

#19 Dec 18, 2012
you dont know wrote:
<quoted text>
PRETTY SURE IT ISN'T HEARSAY WHEN IT COMES RIGHT FROM HER FAMILY MEMBERS...AND PRETTY SURE ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS!! GO FIGURE DUMMY...U WANT FACTS OR PROOF CALL HER FAMILY AND ASK THEM THEN U DECIDE!! THEN YOU WON'T HAVTA LOOK LIKE AN a** ON HERE
dont worry bout it

United States

#20 Dec 18, 2012
you dont know wrote:
<quoted text>
The broad has been shootin up for god only knows how long... she has been pedaling this shit in for too long. she needs to be.in jail.... da sad part is shes gona be offered rehab & take it and get out an fukk it up lmao she waiste of space and her poor daughter deseves soo much better as a mommy. an for u to stick up for like so....?! Ur prolly a junkie too lol jus let her sit an do.her time due to all the crazy things an ppl shes done... i know first had da bitch would trade her.nasty gina for money. she jus may be too.far gone but.who knows, everybody deserves a second chance.(pffft but not a 3rd,4th, & 5th chance lol)

Location hidden

#21 Dec 18, 2012
ash wrote:
<quoted text>Proof is talk to her family dumb*ss!! lmao duh thers yer proof idiot
Dah. I was replying the the paper comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allegany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seneca Politics 1 hr . 13
Teachers Should Be Armed 10 hr Because 12
Hampshire Mills Fri James 13
Landlord loosing his house - What do I do? (Mar '09) Fri Whitney 3
Tiara Jackson Cassandra sharp that whole family... Fri Bla 4
rapist Feb 22 So sad 10
Poochie Maull Feb 21 Star 60

Allegany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance