goatcheese

Marlborough, MA

#1 Jul 14, 2012
HA!
god here

Salamanca, NY

#2 Jul 15, 2012
ha wight to see you in 2 to 5 year's then say ha then will see where I put you for your after life seem's like going to be hot to me.
hmm

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jul 15, 2012
God, you cant spell right.
god here

Salamanca, NY

#4 Jul 15, 2012
well i had a few last night with an angel of a wife so bare with me ok I have a lot on my plate a lot of people too send to heaven and hell and back to earth.
hmm

United States

#5 Jul 15, 2012
Oh okay, my bad lord.
Dragon

Red Hook, NY

#6 Jul 15, 2012
Temp not the spoils of the righteous man, for they will far exceed the luxury of life on earth. You can pack your bags with your finest things and drive your favorit car, but none may enter the gates less he be a humble man.
chan

Salamanca, NY

#7 Jul 15, 2012
Dragon wrote:
Temp not the spoils of the righteous man, for they will far exceed the luxury of life on earth. You can pack your bags with your finest things and drive your favorit car, but none may enter the gates less he be a humble man.
okay fu man chew what the hell are you talking about and it sound's like your talking out your ass here one for you.u can lead a horse to water but u can't make him drink.u can give a man a fish and feed him for a day or teach that man to fish to feed him for life that one okay
Dragon

Binghamton, NY

#8 Jul 15, 2012
chan wrote:
<quoted text> okay fu man chew what the hell are you talking about and it sound's like your talking out your ass here one for you.u can lead a horse to water but u can't make him drink.u can give a man a fish and feed him for a day or teach that man to fish to feed him for life that one okay
God would allow a used tampon before accepting you into heaven! LMAO!
Dragon

Binghamton, NY

#9 Jul 15, 2012
* a used tampon in
god here

Salamanca, NY

#10 Jul 16, 2012
dragon thy will not be coming to heaven thy will not be going to hell thy doe's not have a soul
chan

Salamanca, NY

#11 Jul 16, 2012
Dragon wrote:
* a used tampon in
hey dragon here's another one for you if a tree fall's in the wood's doe's it make a sound?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allegany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Strike at Parkview!!! 1 hr D REAL Concerned ... 86
jen niziol 5 hr Yuck 4
Continental 1 wants funding returned for Route ... 6 hr Yeah 3
Community action- Kinley Hill building Sex Offe... 9 hr truth 5
Miha and Ahim 11 hr Miha 9
D&R cars portville rd SCUMBAG CON ARTIST 12 hr really 3
Hoes and Molesters 15 hr Henu 3
Allegany Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web