Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

ha wight to see you in 2 to 5 year's then say ha then will see where I put you for your after life seem's like going to be hot to me.
hmm

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

God, you cant spell right.
god here

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

well i had a few last night with an angel of a wife so bare with me ok I have a lot on my plate a lot of people too send to heaven and hell and back to earth.
hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Oh okay, my bad lord.
Dragon

Pownal, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Temp not the spoils of the righteous man, for they will far exceed the luxury of life on earth. You can pack your bags with your finest things and drive your favorit car, but none may enter the gates less he be a humble man.
chan

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Dragon wrote:
Temp not the spoils of the righteous man, for they will far exceed the luxury of life on earth. You can pack your bags with your finest things and drive your favorit car, but none may enter the gates less he be a humble man.
okay fu man chew what the hell are you talking about and it sound's like your talking out your ass here one for you.u can lead a horse to water but u can't make him drink.u can give a man a fish and feed him for a day or teach that man to fish to feed him for life that one okay
Dragon

Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

chan wrote:
<quoted text> okay fu man chew what the hell are you talking about and it sound's like your talking out your ass here one for you.u can lead a horse to water but u can't make him drink.u can give a man a fish and feed him for a day or teach that man to fish to feed him for life that one okay
God would allow a used tampon before accepting you into heaven! LMAO!
Dragon

Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

* a used tampon in
god here

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

dragon thy will not be coming to heaven thy will not be going to hell thy doe's not have a soul
chan

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Dragon wrote:
* a used tampon in
hey dragon here's another one for you if a tree fall's in the wood's doe's it make a sound?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Allegany Discussions

Search the Allegany Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 44 min Redumblican Teabagger 6,359
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 54 min Greta Van Gutterat 6,339
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 3 hr Sham Hannuty 16,777
Upcoming elections 4 hr Gilbert 9
tax whinner 4 hr Gilbert 16
Kyle Driscoll 8 hr Class of 2000 6
Salamanca Antique Mall 10 hr Veteran 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Allegany Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••