Doctors from the 60's who had offices...

Doctors from the 60's who had offices in Allegany

Posted in the Allegany Forum

John Lockwood

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 10, 2009
I used to doctor with a fellow who had a office on the main street. He was located on the left side of the street as you heading for say the fire house. I believe he was before the bank area. He used to make house calls and would come to Hinsdale to take care of me.
thanks to anyone who can put lite on this.

Since: Jun 09

AOL

#2 Aug 11, 2009
Maybe Dr Wintermantel?
John Lockwood

Houston, TX

#3 Aug 11, 2009
Thanks for responding. I do not think that is the one.
John
Former Salamanca Resident

AOL

#4 Aug 21, 2009
I went to Dr. Weegar in Allegany and he made housecalls. He had his office in Wintermantles house on Main Street, across from the old Leo's Grocery.
Paul

AOL

#5 Sep 22, 2009
Former Salamanca Resident wrote:
I went to Dr. Weegar in Allegany and he made housecalls. He had his office in Wintermantles house on Main Street, across from the old Leo's Grocery.
I would have to say Dr. Weigar also.
John Lockwood

Spring, TX

#6 Sep 28, 2009
Former Salamanca Resident wrote:
I am sure that the doctor we visited had his office on the west side of the house. It may even had been a entrance going into the basement part of the house. We lived out on the 4 lane towards Hinsdle and he would come to the house and give me a shot.
what56

Clearfield, PA

#7 Sep 28, 2009
as in heather and jolene?
Paul

AOL

#8 Sep 29, 2009
John Lockwood wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure that the doctor we visited had his office on the west side of the house. It may even had been a entrance going into the basement part of the house. We lived out on the 4 lane towards Hinsdle and he would come to the house and give me a shot.
Most definately, Dr. Weigar His office was on the corner of 5th St. and Main St. You had to enter by a side door, that looked like you were going into the basement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allegany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Geda 4 min Judge 11
Karen Peer 5 hr Again 15
Drug bust 18 hr Native ... 20
House inspection 19 hr Killbucker 1
M. Taylor 23 hr KillaK 50
Alice In Transgenderland Sat Doc 2
Why are there no Salamanca Alumni parties?? Fri egger 5

Allegany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance