First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sami

Holden, MA

#23 Jan 10, 2013
My father owns hughes hotel i no for a fact its not a scum hole an i no for a fact under agers dont drink there news flash u run there id threw the quick draw machine it tells ur exact age down to the day an if its fact it sends a thing straite to the police department an ull get busted same with warrents or if ur on probation deb is the awesomest lady i no she may get drunk an as for her pisdin her pants ur gullof shit an my father franks kicks people out bc ge dont deal with bow shit theres more people that come there from salamanca bc theres not fights there like salamanca u can actual sit down an have a beer eith out spmeone starting shit with u an more people have said they choose to come there over ne bar in this area so keep down grading u dont no what the fuck ir talkin about
SMH

Boston, MA

#24 Jan 10, 2013
sami wrote:
My father owns hughes hotel i no for a fact its not a scum hole an i no for a fact under agers dont drink there news flash u run there id threw the quick draw machine it tells ur exact age down to the day an if its fact it sends a thing straite to the police department an ull get busted same with warrents or if ur on probation deb is the awesomest lady i no she may get drunk an as for her pisdin her pants ur gullof shit an my father franks kicks people out bc ge dont deal with bow shit theres more people that come there from salamanca bc theres not fights there like salamanca u can actual sit down an have a beer eith out spmeone starting shit with u an more people have said they choose to come there over ne bar in this area so keep down grading u dont no what the fuck ir talkin about
WOW! Stay in school and out of bars. Lmfao. Little valleys finest rite thur. Lol
sami

Holden, MA

#25 Jan 10, 2013
Yep sure is
whoop whoop

United States

#26 Jan 10, 2013
Hughes is awesome!!!!!!!
good

Buffalo, NY

#27 Jan 10, 2013
flemballs wrote:
<quoted text>
and you forgot the Pryamid
oh good god, would ya give people a break. underagers sneak in all bars here all the time. focus on other bars, like madigans and balloons. jeeze louise.
sami

Holden, MA

#28 Jan 10, 2013
I no right an its funny that people say its a dump an infested with scumbags well for one its one of the cleanest bars in this area an for two what bar around here aint infested with scumbags? An the only one that has pissed in a bar stool there is a guy dave from salamanca an thats y he got kicked out so people donno what there talkin about i think its funny maybe they should start talkin about some of the other bars that r nasty around this area

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allegany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is gonna be our next mayor? 8 min lies 6
Jr Dowdy still married 13 min Italy 4
Vecchiarella VS. Ball VS. Smitty 42 min Hmmmm 5
Bill Passed Legalizing Medical Marijuana In N.Y.S 47 min ehhhh 6
jen niziol 1 hr this dirty b.... 3
Sexiest men in Sally Town 3 hr thinking 18
Occult and Paranormal (Sep '10) 9 hr Adahoper 2
Allegany Dating
Find my Match

Allegany Jobs