What do u think about Hughes Hotel n Lv

What do u think about Hughes Hotel n Lv

Posted in the Allegany Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
laughin-losers

Herndon, VA

#1 Jan 6, 2013
just curious i hear they serve minors & fights all the time?
Wat

Salamanca, NY

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Nothing but drama in that place
wondering

Lockport, NY

#3 Jan 6, 2013
So what is new in that,always been that way.
getoverit

Cambridge, MA

#4 Jan 6, 2013
i know a few ppl that got kicked out for life but the ones that start get to stay .... all bs and drama u have to be a reg drunk to be able to stay!! place is a joke!!
and

Herndon, VA

#5 Jan 6, 2013
i was told that there is this one lady that goes in there named debbie they call her dump truck debbie she gets so wasted she pisses her pants in the chair .... who would want to sit in the seat after that ewwwwww nasty!!
do da

North Tonawanda, NY

#6 Jan 6, 2013
and wrote:
i was told that there is this one lady that goes in there named debbie they call her dump truck debbie she gets so wasted she pisses her pants in the chair .... who would want to sit in the seat after that ewwwwww nasty!!
Thats what they fight over, who gets to take her home at closing time! LMAO
crashrd

Salamanca, NY

#8 Jan 6, 2013
Hi ester rarer huuhyssrgu nijhuycr vfrhbv yguvydtbkb jfditvhv
Two

United States

#10 Jan 6, 2013
Yeah I'm underage and drink there all the time so piss off
jojo

Buffalo, NY

#11 Jan 7, 2013
The owner doesnt allow underagers past 10. Bartenders always ID. Dont make lies up.
Making a Living

Salamanca, NY

#12 Jan 7, 2013
Frank Hughs is just trying to made a living for his family that's all. It's hard enough these days with NYS regulations on bars. As for fights, there will always be a fight in bars due to individuals having no respect for others and the owners property. The Hughes family trys to provide a nice place to go. As far as serving minors they don't go out of there way to serve minors and on the other hand the NYS LIQUOR AUTHORITY goes out of there way for in trapment. Ah !!!!!
Customers say E-Ville has a large volume of bar business and no issues. Well the city father's refuse to allow arrest and let the bar's handled it like the old days.
And here's a new one,,,,,my real name is Dave Siafakas from the Pyramid and Hughes family...you have a nice place but don't worry//the state of NY will put us out of business.
Not the pyramid

Tonawanda, NY

#13 Jan 7, 2013
Making a Living wrote:
Frank Hughs is just trying to made a living for his family that's all. It's hard enough these days with NYS regulations on bars. As for fights, there will always be a fight in bars due to individuals having no respect for others and the owners property. The Hughes family trys to provide a nice place to go. As far as serving minors they don't go out of there way to serve minors and on the other hand the NYS LIQUOR AUTHORITY goes out of there way for in trapment. Ah !!!!!
Customers say E-Ville has a large volume of bar business and no issues. Well the city father's refuse to allow arrest and let the bar's handled it like the old days.
And here's a new one,,,,,my real name is Dave Siafakas from the Pyramid and Hughes family...you have a nice place but don't worry//the state of NY will put us out of business.
Funny Dave Siafakas would comment,Dave why don't you tell everyone how you serve the female minors and try to get them to go to florida with you, just a big pervert, but your kids own the business not you, your just bad for business
BrontoBooty

Buffalo, NY

#14 Jan 7, 2013
Every Bar takes its turn being put on the spot, they always gonna be some a s hole, saying they serve Minors in there ooofff, yaaaadap , all Bars check ID its the ones who Can't get served that start the crap.
urallidiots

Olean, NY

#15 Jan 7, 2013
I've never actually been there but I have heard its a dump infested with dirtbags and slam pigs. Just like every other bar in this area.
whatthe

Salamanca, NY

#16 Jan 7, 2013
nice place highly recommend it!!

Concerned Onlooker

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#17 Jan 7, 2013
Is that the old Milks Hotel ???
hittindapipe

Buffalo, NY

#18 Jan 8, 2013
urallidiots wrote:
I've never actually been there but I have heard its a dump infested with dirtbags and slam pigs. Just like every other bar in this area.
its lv, so its nothing but pig bangers and poor trash.
you people are mean

Salamanca, NY

#19 Jan 8, 2013
and wrote:
i was told that there is this one lady that goes in there named debbie they call her dump truck debbie she gets so wasted she pisses her pants in the chair .... who would want to sit in the seat after that ewwwwww nasty!!
.

If your child killed her self you would be a wreck too. So leave deb alone
lolreally

Herndon, VA

#20 Jan 8, 2013
that gives no "ADULT" the right to piss her pants in a public bar where ppl share the same chairs as her thats just gross and nasty that goes to show the owner will let " ANYONE" in his bar !!
duh duh

Salamanca, NY

#21 Jan 9, 2013
hughes is a good bar and good prices there... only the dirtbags get booted from there. I get id' all the time in there and im 29 so yeah there is no way underagers drink in there... ive seen more underagers at the clinton and the dudley
flemballs

Tonawanda, NY

#22 Jan 9, 2013
duh duh wrote:
hughes is a good bar and good prices there... only the dirtbags get booted from there. I get id' all the time in there and im 29 so yeah there is no way underagers drink in there... ive seen more underagers at the clinton and the dudley
and you forgot the Pryamid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allegany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Bear Pfeiffer Update? 2 hr Damage 2
Kenzie Green 4 hr Weird 12
Who OD'd and died this time? 4 hr Intheknow 18
Chris Terhune 12 hr Uh huh 5
Salamanca schools looking to totaly waste 27 mi... Tue Shopper 2
Best things that used to be in Salamanca (Nov '12) Tue Bub 383
Seneca Nation Not Paying NYS Again Mar 27 Best choice 28

Allegany Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Allegany Mortgages