Bottle bomb attack leads to charges against 6

There are 4 comments on the Buffalo News story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Bottle bomb attack leads to charges against 6. In it, Buffalo News reports that:

A confrontation between St. Bonaventure students and Southern Tier residents had a violent and near-tragic end early Sunday morning, when the residents allegedly threw a homemade "Molotov cocktail" into the Allegany apartment rented by the students.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buffalo News.

oh no

Buffalo, NY

#1 Oct 19, 2010
I hope they throw the book at every single one of them and they get a good amount of jail time.
scumbags

Saint Bonaventure, NY

#2 Oct 20, 2010
hope there all in jail and shave there beards before they go in
NEIGHBOR

Buffalo, NY

#3 Mar 6, 2011
WELL I HOPE YOU ALL KNOW THERE IS ALWAY TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY. THE ST BONA BOYS STARTED ALL THIS ON THERE OWN. THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF DRUNKS AND SEEM TO GET AWAY WITH ALOT IN THIS TOWN. I THINK THEY ALSO SHOULD HAVE BEEN ARRESTED FOR THERE PART THAT THEY PLAYED IN THIS. EVERYONE THINKS THEY ARE INNOCENT BUT IN REALITY THEY ARE JUST INVOLVED AS THE ONES THAT WERE ARRESTED. I THINK THE BONA BOYS SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR UNDERAGE DRINKING AND ALSO FOR THERE CONTRIBUTION TO THIS NIGHT!
Sick and Tired

North Tonawanda, NY

#4 Mar 6, 2011
Even IF they did start it, what did they do? Talk some s#@t or throw a few punches. That does not give anyone the right to fire bomb a house, who knows who could have been killed. They should be charged with attempted murder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allegany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Olean General Hospital is terrible 1 hr Claire Voyance 7
Nobody goes to The Clinton anymore but drug dea... 1 hr Not me 2
Marv Hubbard crosses the goal line for final time 3 hr Tadish 2
Bar fight at old hickory Sunday night. 4 hr another name 25
drug bust on clinton 4 hr Bill need 4
Will somebody please beat Jared Murphy up? 5 hr Concerned Onlooker 7
richard raynor (Mar '14) 8 hr Duh 4
More from around the web

Allegany People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE