Andy

United States

#2068 Jan 26, 2010
No I haven't been on Topix in ages, I was actually just reading back through the posts. God Bless Carol and her family.
Janey

Fredonia, NY

#2069 Jan 26, 2010
Amishbonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
MH was a local businessman/entrepenuer who lived up on McClure Hollow. He invested in area ski facilities and local real estate. Passed away a few years ago. I never any rumors of him connected to Carol or Dan.
Do you know if he was related to Jude H born in 56?

Since: Jun 09

AOL

#2070 Jan 27, 2010
Janey wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know if he was related to Jude H born in 56?
I doubt it - he was born and raised in Switzerland. According to his obit he came to Allegany in the early sixties to start the ski school at what was to become Ski Wing.
Chuck

Dunn, NC

#2071 Jan 27, 2010
Did Carol Ski? I used to see Matt around town as Jack Hoard introduced me to him...Jack sold his Chetlet to Wing. He was an old WW1 Vet; ran an after-hours joint after the War; (WW2) My father and he were good friends and I was awe-struck be his past, etc., and he was colorful, indeed. I think Jude H is Hefti's son. That Chelet became the Ski Wing Bar---beautiful place. Wherein did Hefti live...West on 417, perhaps?
amigobirdy

Tucson, AZ

#2072 Jan 27, 2010
Janey wrote:
Amigo, are you finding anything on that MH guy?
Nope.
Janey

Fredonia, NY

#2073 Jan 27, 2010
Chuck wrote:
Did Carol Ski? I used to see Matt around town as Jack Hoard introduced me to him...Jack sold his Chetlet to Wing. He was an old WW1 Vet; ran an after-hours joint after the War; (WW2) My father and he were good friends and I was awe-struck be his past, etc., and he was colorful, indeed. I think Jude H is Hefti's son. That Chelet became the Ski Wing Bar---beautiful place. Wherein did Hefti live...West on 417, perhaps?
jude has been in prison, 2000-2003, drug charges out of Catt county. he was born in 56

M.H senior lived on McClure Hollow
Janey

Fredonia, NY

#2074 Jan 27, 2010
correction, might not have been drugs. it was a DWI, could be alcohol or drugs
amigobirdy

Tucson, AZ

#2075 Jan 27, 2010
Andy wrote:
Don't forget the sports car that SB pulled out of the garage on Button road for w m, in 1980-81ish.. it was painted blue over top of another color. Unsure of the Original color but the preceded to paint it red. This may not have any significance at all.
Also I thought I would Point out the fact that someone posted something about LE reopening the case. The case has been open. Remember thats why they weren't willing to share the info before.
Hi Andy! Long time..no post...glad you're back! Right,regarding this unsolved horrible murder case; it has been an 'open' case since the event- according to all available (very few) LE sources.
amigobirdy

Tucson, AZ

#2076 Jan 27, 2010
Find Carols Killer wrote:
Everyone knows Matt Hefti did it.
So, that's it? Please, stick around....when this man's family learns of your accusation on this blog- they probably won't like it too much....
I'm going to disregard your one time post- naming names-accusing someone without any apparent 'evidence'....'everyone knows'- does that include LE?
No one important

Buffalo, NY

#2077 Jan 27, 2010
Matt Hefti is the same guy that someone else said was involved in the Ski Wing Murders on that blog. Poor Matt. He's being accused of everything that happens in Allegany and he's not even alive to defend himself.
knew Carol and family

Buffalo, NY

#2078 Jan 27, 2010
Janey wrote:
<quoted text>
is that 1967? is this the burgandy car you are talking about?
thanks
Janey,how did ya know the year?
Janey

Fredonia, NY

#2079 Jan 27, 2010
knew Carol and family wrote:
<quoted text>
Janey,how did ya know the year?
I didn't, just a typo, once I went back and re-read the post, I saw that I had everything wrong. Sorry.
Janey

Fredonia, NY

#2080 Jan 27, 2010
No one important wrote:
Matt Hefti is the same guy that someone else said was involved in the Ski Wing Murders on that blog. Poor Matt. He's being accused of everything that happens in Allegany and he's not even alive to defend himself.
thanks for the info, I thought I had heard that name before. I will stop searching the name.
servayjr

United States

#2081 Jan 27, 2010
Janey wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry, I see you said a blue 66 chevelle. don't get soo upset.
NO... Who are you ????
Paul

AOL

#2082 Jan 28, 2010
Janey wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for the info, I thought I had heard that name before. I will stop searching the name.
Janey...Matt Hefti was once employed when SKi Wing was called Grosstal. He had some kind of falling out with them and left. He started his own small ski resort on his property on McClure Hollow. It didn't do so well and eventually he closed it down. His family still lives on the property. I have never heard of any connection between him and Carol.
amigobirdy

Tucson, AZ

#2083 Jan 28, 2010
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Janey...Matt Hefti was once employed when SKi Wing was called Grosstal. He had some kind of falling out with them and left. He started his own small ski resort on his property on McClure Hollow. It didn't do so well and eventually he closed it down. His family still lives on the property. I have never heard of any connection between him and Carol.
Well, it seems that maybe we can put that subject matter to rest now. Thanks Paul!
Janey

Fredonia, NY

#2084 Jan 28, 2010
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks so much Paul for your info!
Janey

Fredonia, NY

#2085 Jan 29, 2010
No one important wrote:
do you recall if the poster on Ski Wing, about MH, was from N.C also?
Janey

Fredonia, NY

#2086 Jan 29, 2010
I found it on Ski Wing, he was originally brought up by a Buffalo poster
Paul

AOL

#2087 Jan 29, 2010
Find Carols Killer wrote:
Everyone knows Matt Hefti did it.
Who is "Everybody"? and What do you base your information on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allegany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sexiest men in Sally Town 3 min thinking 18
Bill Passed Legalizing Medical Marijuana In N.Y.S 20 min Frog 4
Jr Dowdy still married 2 hr A tenant of Ross 3
Occult and Paranormal (Sep '10) 6 hr Adahoper 2
Josehine ( Cottone) Despard Missing since 1984 (Feb '09) 10 hr wondering 141
jen niziol 18 hr wwood 1
dusti snitch ginnery 19 hr mo-money 4
Allegany Dating
Find my Match

Allegany Jobs