Holland man charged with raping eight...

Holland man charged with raping eighth-grader

There are 4 comments on the Grand Haven Tribune story from Nov 5, 2009, titled Holland man charged with raping eighth-grader. In it, Grand Haven Tribune reports that:

A Holland man will face trial on multiple charges of raping and assaulting a teenage girl in an Allegan home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Grand Haven Tribune.

exhollander

Holland, MI

#1 Nov 8, 2009
Did anyone else notice that originally when the Holland sentinel printed this story they added picture of the wrong man?
Then when they fixed the picture and replaced it with the correct one they disable the reader comments and move the story to page 20?

I will not renew my subscription or that of my business for the Holland sentinel.
I will not put money in the coffers of the liberals who control the Holland sentinel.
John Galt

United States

#2 Nov 8, 2009
Careful, you'll get called a nut case for questioning the staff of the Holland Sentinel.
bdwg

Allegan, MI

#3 Nov 8, 2009
i've watched bad quotes, mis-quotes and horrible spelling in that paper for decades... then the crap with forum - icing on the cake...
DIRTY LAW

Belleville, MI

#4 Nov 17, 2009
sounds fishy started in 2007 ? why was she drinking at a party with him and others could be a set up men ,grandpa's,dad's,boyfriends,te acher,s bus driver's,day care people,every one need be aware people have found out easy this is to pin on someone in mi Allegan even worse more cases you hear of in Allegan than any others and we wonder why their is no money it's paying for all these case's need's more eveidence real proof not just verbal thats crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allegan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clayton Apr '16 clayton 1
Searching for my sister Karen kaiser (Feb '16) Feb '16 Larry Bradford 1
News Mary Whiteford 'honored' by GOP primary win, sa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 ray 1
Dennis Bowman (Brenda Bowman-Wife) (Dec '13) Oct '15 Justice 4 Aundria... 11
News Allegan fire official accused of embezzling fro... (Sep '06) Jul '15 Phil 34
Review: Sweet Temptations (Jun '15) Jun '15 Lalala 1
News 3 Holland teens ordered to pay millions for Sau... (Nov '07) Jun '15 ian 129

Allegan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Allegan Mortgages