Detectives describe case against supe...

Detectives describe case against supects in Troy Tyo murder

There are 45 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Dec 13, 2007, titled Detectives describe case against supects in Troy Tyo murder. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

Allegan- Investigators say the suspects in 36 year old Troy Tyo's death may have started planning the murder at long before he was killed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Your Therapist

Buckley, MI

#42 Oct 23, 2009
Big Mike 67 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to relive your youth, please do not reproduce. Thanks.
Good call, just what she needs nad our society needs, is another convict for a son!
Your therapist

Buckley, MI

#43 Oct 25, 2009
To be announced wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever Twig!
Is is possible for 2 people to share the same stupid story about nascar on 2 entirely different threads, referencing the same nascar book for dumies book? They must have shared both the story and the book. Close friends? Cousins? I think the same person with schizophenia with a touch of bi-polar. That's my diagnosis from the DSM IV manual.
Granny Smith

Sparta, MI

#44 Oct 25, 2009
Your therapist wrote:
<quoted text> Is is possible for 2 people to share the same stupid story about nascar on 2 entirely different threads, referencing the same nascar book for dumies book? They must have shared both the story and the book. Close friends? Cousins? I think the same person with schizophenia with a touch of bi-polar. That's my diagnosis from the DSM IV manual.
It is certainly possible for more than one person to buy the Nascar for Dummies. I dont think the publisher only printed just one copy. Some may have gone to the library and checked out a copy from there.
Big O

Jackson, MI

#46 Oct 25, 2009
Granny Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont have to worry about that one, my reproducing days are done.
That is great, Granny (alias Twiggy).. one bad seed was enough..
Your therapist

Buckley, MI

#47 Oct 25, 2009
Granny Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
It is certainly possible for more than one person to buy the Nascar for Dummies. I dont think the publisher only printed just one copy. Some may have gone to the library and checked out a copy from there.
Ooohh, now you sound like your neice, TLS. Good one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allegan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 200 teens involved in nightclub disturbance (Mar '08) Nov '16 Jon 61
Dennis Bowman (Brenda Bowman-Wife) (Dec '13) Oct '16 booner 13
Clayton (Apr '16) Apr '16 clayton 1
Searching for my sister Karen kaiser (Feb '16) Feb '16 Larry Bradford 1
News Mary Whiteford 'honored' by GOP primary win, sa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 ray 1
News Allegan fire official accused of embezzling fro... (Sep '06) Jul '15 Phil 34
Review: Sweet Temptations (Jun '15) Jun '15 Lalala 1

Allegan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Allegan Mortgages