Detectives describe case against supects in Troy Tyo murder

Full story: WZZM Grand Rapids

Allegan- Investigators say the suspects in 36 year old Troy Tyo's death may have started planning the murder at long before he was killed.
Comments
41 - 45 of 45 Comments Last updated Oct 25, 2009
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Your Therapist

United States

#42 Oct 23, 2009
Big Mike 67 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to relive your youth, please do not reproduce. Thanks.
Good call, just what she needs nad our society needs, is another convict for a son!
Your therapist

United States

#43 Oct 25, 2009
To be announced wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever Twig!
Is is possible for 2 people to share the same stupid story about nascar on 2 entirely different threads, referencing the same nascar book for dumies book? They must have shared both the story and the book. Close friends? Cousins? I think the same person with schizophenia with a touch of bi-polar. That's my diagnosis from the DSM IV manual.
Granny Smith

Rockford, MI

#44 Oct 25, 2009
Your therapist wrote:
<quoted text> Is is possible for 2 people to share the same stupid story about nascar on 2 entirely different threads, referencing the same nascar book for dumies book? They must have shared both the story and the book. Close friends? Cousins? I think the same person with schizophenia with a touch of bi-polar. That's my diagnosis from the DSM IV manual.
It is certainly possible for more than one person to buy the Nascar for Dummies. I dont think the publisher only printed just one copy. Some may have gone to the library and checked out a copy from there.
Big O

Jackson, MI

#46 Oct 25, 2009
Granny Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont have to worry about that one, my reproducing days are done.
That is great, Granny (alias Twiggy).. one bad seed was enough..
Your therapist

United States

#47 Oct 25, 2009
Granny Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
It is certainly possible for more than one person to buy the Nascar for Dummies. I dont think the publisher only printed just one copy. Some may have gone to the library and checked out a copy from there.
Ooohh, now you sound like your neice, TLS. Good one!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allegan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) Aug 23 Truthisgood 115
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul '14 gottondas 5,482
Letter: As Hospice House closes, those in need ... Jul '14 Tom2v 1
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Jul '14 maeball 169
Dennis Bowman (Brenda Bowman-Wife) (Dec '13) Jun '14 Aundria62374 8
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Jun '14 lulubell 302
Galesburg-Augusta picks Hamilton administrator,... Jun '14 Friend 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Allegan County was issued at September 01 at 11:12AM EDT

•••
•••

Allegan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Allegan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Allegan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Allegan