contrygal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Was waiting to see if any of the news stations were going to report on it. But it looks as if None of them have caught it. Was just wondering if anyone knew anything about it? M-40 was closed for a good two hours just north of allegan. Accident happened around 5:30.
InvolvedinAccide nt

Plainwell, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

contrygal wrote:
Was waiting to see if any of the news stations were going to report on it. But it looks as if None of them have caught it. Was just wondering if anyone knew anything about it? M-40 was closed for a good two hours just north of allegan. Accident happened around 5:30.
I know what happened because I was involved in the accident. I was southbound on M-40, stopped (or stopping), to turn left into a residence on the east side of M-40. I was rear ended by another vehicle traveling south. Thankfully, I was alone (I have two young children), and was wearing my seat belt. I was taken to Spectrum Health, where I was evaluated and released that same evening.

I do not know much about the man who hit me. We were told that he suffered a broken leg.

We're thankful for the public safety officers who responded. We're most thankful for the protection that God provided to all involved.
contrygal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

Glad to hear your ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Allegan Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Allegan Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Allegan People Search