Governor Granholm Asks for Disaster A...

Governor Granholm Asks for Disaster Aid for Farmers

There are 2 comments on the WILX-TV Lansing story from Aug 4, 2009, titled Governor Granholm Asks for Disaster Aid for Farmers. In it, WILX-TV Lansing reports that:

Gov. Jennifer Granholm has requested federal disaster assistance for 27 Michigan counties facing the loss of vegetable, fruit and other crops damaged this spring by severe frost, freeze, snows and cold weather.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WILX-TV Lansing.

WASTEING MONEY

Belleville, MI

#1 Aug 5, 2009
your throwing money down the drain as it is paying for cases that maybe fraud ,allegan mi, has way to many CSC, CASES SOME-ONE NEEDS TO GET A BRAIN or is there a kick back going on .NO EVIDENCE JUST A WORD AND BEHIND THAT YOUR TEAM PEOPLE TELLING THE KIDS GET UP THERE TELL WHAT WE SAID AND WE WILL REMEMBER YOUR B-DAY ???? JUST TO WIN A CASE TO SEND A PERSON TO PRISON THAT WILL NOT SAY THEY DID IT TO TAKE A LESSER TIME OR CHARGE AND THE JURY EATS AND BREAKS WITH THE KIDS ??IT COST MI $$$70.000 A YEAR TO KEEP SOME-ONE THEN THE FAMILY BRAGGS ABOUT WHAT THEY DID ???
WASTEING MONEY

Belleville, MI

#2 Aug 5, 2009
LOOK at these cases where kids accused someone just because they were mad or did not get there way .then later want to say it was a lie or my mom ,grandma, his girlfriend,made me ,but the courts wont undo it mi still paying $$ 70.000 a year to keep them plus paying for their family out here its all messed up. mi would not be in this shape if things were done right check out the parents behind the kid their back ground any mental illness??, put a lie detector test on the kid and parent you start that a lot if this lieing will stop they just no now its to easy and dont cost them no money mi cant be that dumb???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allegan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing Allegan County Teen; What happened to A... (Dec '13) May '17 Joel_ 7
Dennis Bowman (Brenda Bowman-Wife) (Dec '13) Apr '17 Aundria62374 18
Meth dealers (Mar '17) Mar '17 Allegan man 1
News 200 teens involved in nightclub disturbance (Mar '08) Nov '16 Jon 61
News Mary Whiteford 'honored' by GOP primary win, sa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 ray 1
News Allegan fire official accused of embezzling fro... (Sep '06) Jul '15 Phil 34
Review: Sweet Temptations (Jun '15) Jun '15 Lalala 1

Allegan Jobs

Personal Finance

Allegan Mortgages