Filming of a Movie on a country road ...

Filming of a Movie on a country road close to Pullman, MI ???

Posted in the Allegan Forum

Pam

Tower Hill, IL

#1 Oct 22, 2012
Can anyone share what movie was being filmed (Saturday Night, October 20th, 2012?
My mother and I were on the way to my brothers following the Garmen through the country and we came up on what looked like an accident. We stopped and a very nice policeman (With a British accent, LOL) came back to the car and I ask if we should try to find another way around the situation and he said no they were shotting a scene in a movie could we just a little while for shot to be finished. I was a bit star struck I must admit, LOL and saidno I'm just glad it isn't a bad accident" My mom had alzheimer and had a very long ride from Illinois and was really wore out and I didn't want to let her see anything bad!
It wasn't until after he flagged us through the scene I thought about his accent! Pretty cool for a Michigan accent! LOL! Anyone want to fill me in so I can know who I didn't see that I probably really would have gone silly over, LOL! Thanks alot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allegan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing Allegan County Teen; What happened to A... (Dec '13) May '17 Joel_ 7
Dennis Bowman (Brenda Bowman-Wife) (Dec '13) Apr '17 Aundria62374 18
Meth dealers (Mar '17) Mar '17 Allegan man 1
News 200 teens involved in nightclub disturbance (Mar '08) Nov '16 Jon 61
News Mary Whiteford 'honored' by GOP primary win, sa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 ray 1
News Allegan fire official accused of embezzling fro... (Sep '06) Jul '15 Phil 34
Review: Sweet Temptations (Jun '15) Jun '15 Lalala 1

Allegan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Allegan Mortgages