JK Auctions in Plainwell

JK Auctions in Plainwell

Posted in the Allegan Forum

Allegan beware

United States

#1 Nov 26, 2009
I have the pleasure of ealing with Mr. Jeff Goker (spelling not sure) of JK Auctions.com and a peice of advice to all of you auction sellers, pass this one up !! after a 2 hour conversation with Jeff on a Sunday we ha come to an understanding of the charges for me bringing a large barn full of items to his "online sale" an lets just say that I would have been better off taking the items to the DUMP ! I like most I'm sure do not like getting lie to an this is all this guy has done! my advise to all of you if you are going to deal with this guy get everything in writting because although he likes to impress all who chat with him that he is " a former cop" I like to remind everyone there are crooked cops....an he is one !!! I woul pass this one by folks
Doug

Jenison, MI

#2 Apr 11, 2010
I have only good things to say about JK auctions, they seem to be very honest, friendly people and look forward to dealing with them in the future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allegan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing Allegan County Teen; What happened to A... (Dec '13) 6 hr Aundria62374 6
Dennis Bowman (Brenda Bowman-Wife) (Dec '13) Apr 7 Aundria62374 18
Meth dealers Mar 29 Allegan man 1
News 200 teens involved in nightclub disturbance (Mar '08) Nov '16 Jon 61
News Mary Whiteford 'honored' by GOP primary win, sa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 ray 1
News Allegan fire official accused of embezzling fro... (Sep '06) Jul '15 Phil 34
Review: Sweet Temptations (Jun '15) Jun '15 Lalala 1

Allegan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Allegan Mortgages