What do people think about Shawn Work...

What do people think about Shawn Workman????

Posted in the Alkol Forum

out of it

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 17, 2010
Well,where do i start.Hes a piece of crap loser who does nothing but lay drunk and stoned out of his mind.Hes a pill head like most of the people in Alkol.The difference is ,tho,that hes a snitch that gets by with everything because he like to squeal like a pig on everybody else to cover his own ass when he gets busted.
what ever

Charleston, WV

#2 Oct 19, 2010
Let me tell you some thing he might party but he dose love and take care of his baby and there is nothing wrong with that.And he has a very lovely woman that would do any thing in the world for him and he dose her wrong just like he was messing with the girl next door and that was f***ed up and she is not pretty at all. He should have never of done that to Ashley........
1 post removed
out of it

Charleston, WV

#4 Oct 23, 2010
No,let me tell you something!!! apparently you dont know him very well.yes he might love his baby but she dont desrve to be around that drinking and drugs all the time.Ashley is a damn good woman who deserves better also.hes a snitch and everybody knows it.people like him is the reason i dont live in alkol anymore.youre probably one of his pill whores too.
LoL

Belle, WV

#5 Oct 23, 2010
Ashley is JUST like him or she wouldn't have been with him this long! If you wasn't doing anything wrong to get "snitched" on then then maybe Shawn wouldn't have a reason to "snitch" on you...duh! Shawn has stolen from me several times and unlike you I don't do anything to worry about getting "snitched" on so you must be a low life piece of shit that does nothing but worry about getting your next high. Shawn and Ashley are low life pieces of shit and it's sad that you would say that Ashley doesn't deserve to be around that but what about their baby? Ashley chooses to be around it because once again SHE IS JUST LIKE HIM the baby has no choice!!! If she didn't like it she wouldn't put up with it! Oh and Ashley helps him steal to!
1 post removed
WHAT

Spencer, WV

#7 Apr 10, 2011
i don't believe ne of that bout ashley
U KNOW WHO

United States

#8 May 19, 2011
Their both thieving pieces of shit------------that put people down stay fuged up and sell pills ----------start shit on people lieing about them as well
whats it to you

Bluefield, WV

#9 Mar 6, 2012
he's a wife beating, cracked out piece of crap that does nothing but sell and do drugs, then steals off of people who work their butts off to have something. I am one of those people who he has stole from, threatened, and tried to harm and guess what I am a woman. I do not drink or do drugs, myself and my husband work very hard and happened to have the misfortune of living near him.Ashley might be a good girl but if she stays and takes it and does the drugs and drink then what does that say about her.She deserves everything she gets. He has been arrested and sent home the same night, so what does that say.. snitch
donniescraggs

Charleston, WV

#10 Mar 20, 2012
this is for all u so called people wasting ur f****** day talking s*** about things u know nothing about, i cordiately invite u to get off ur a$$ come to dogbone knock on my door talk $h!t about my neighbor to my face because i think of shawn as my brother i dont drink i dont smoke i dont do pills and i dont rat but i bet all of u do because it takes one to know one and shawn is a better person because he dont waste his day talking about other ppl
Grizz

Charleston, WV

#11 Mar 20, 2012
Donnie is a snitch I know for sure. Dont do drugs? Yea right. You are a lazy welfare holding scumbag. I bet you like Shawn ALOT..lol
Ggs

Charleston, WV

#12 Mar 21, 2012
Donnie don't. Tell you don't do drugs that why you lose a good women at morrisville because you do drug won't hold a job get free drugs from him you steal lives with mom you drink Shawn bowing start rating before Shawn did then Samantha browning up at kennth's she told on everone her man is the same so they bettter watch out she don't she is a liar drug head she won't letting anyone no where she at I'll tell you she at his house he keep's her out on his pills ask me and her fuck friend and his fag
Cj jarr

Charleston, WV

#13 Mar 29, 2012
Yeah I got tired of the everyday drama on left fork and Shawn stealing from me all the time.I don't say I am a saint but alkol sucks and so does most of the people down there. If you got a problem with it I come in the hood sometimes only because I have to.it sure don't mean I like the people I visit but a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alkol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 23 hr Jamie 4,413
teacher Wed Facts 11
Danville Subway Tue In a Hurry 1
Randy and Drema Frye (Mar '10) Tue Curious 9
josh meth may Tue Dumbazz 5
News Hasil Adkins garners WVMHOF induction Feb 19 Bob 2
Hasil Adkins (Oct '09) Feb 19 Bob 103

Alkol Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance