just me

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

I watched the documentary about the whites of Boone County and afterwards I did some research on the family. It was said that right after the documentary ended that Sue Bob was put in jail and is still there to this day. Apperantly maximum security. Is there any truth to this and if so what did she do?
LoL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

Sue bob was put in there because of drug court..she violated it and was in another state when they found her..she got extradited back here and was in the regional for a while then sent to Lakin but i am sure she is either out now or gettin out really soon!

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

Judged:

just me wrote:
I watched the documentary about the whites of Boone County and afterwards I did some research on the family. It was said that right after the documentary ended that Sue Bob was put in jail and is still there to this day. Apperantly maximum security. Is there any truth to this and if so what did she do?
they all need to be in jail.
Soccrmom

Madison, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

No troubles in jail. 3 hots and a cot.
George Bravo

Moundsville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

Judged:

mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>they all need to be in jail.
Who would represent Boone County then? Rudy?
Loooook

Hewett, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

She gets out 11/19/2011, go and look www.doc.com sue A. White

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

Judged:

George Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>Who would represent Boone County then? Rudy?
maybe you can. you seem to have all the answers.
idc

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Judged:

actually she is out on parole dumbass. shes clean and doing well.
Curious

Wharton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Is she living back in the Wharton/Van area?I heard she was and I was just curious.

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

idc wrote:
actually she is out on parole dumbass. shes clean and doing well.
none of them have ever been clean or doing well.
ashley poe

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

mr goodwrench stop talking about my mother she is doing well she has her own place in van dont judge when you dont know sh**!

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

ashley poe wrote:
mr goodwrench stop talking about my mother she is doing well she has her own place in van dont judge when you dont know sh**!
hahahaha! get over it.
Soccrmom

Madison, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

ashley poe wrote:
I think you can be one of the good ones ahsley. Yet the vortex of your clan will take you into a white trash hell that you may never recover from. But then again, most of the people writing on here has a little jesco running around in their families .
Its never cool to talk about someones mom. yet alot of her actions has invited jokes or other things.Some of which are amusing or beyond imagination. Yet I apologize for others behavior .
Its christmas and the group can get carried away with what we deem as humor and yet it may hurt someone else. have a good holidays ashley.
who cares

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

i watched the doc. it was crazy funny.. They live the way they want to who are we to judge them if they aren't hurting you then leave them alone they might be crazy . but who cares
June

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

who cares wrote:
i watched the doc. it was crazy funny.. They live the way they want to who are we to judge them if they aren't hurting you then leave them alone they might be crazy . but who cares
Probably only those that work for a living, knowing there hard earned dollars go to keep these people going. Seeing they dont work but have nice vehicles and name brand clothing. They are trash bottom line.
say whaa

Wharton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

June wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably only those that work for a living, knowing there hard earned dollars go to keep these people going. Seeing they dont work but have nice vehicles and name brand clothing. They are trash bottom line.
I don't know any of the Whites that drive nice vehicles or wear name brand clothing.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

say whaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know any of the Whites that drive nice vehicles or wear name brand clothing.
Pretty sure that one was driving a fairly new dodge ram truck in the most recent documentary. Unless you don't consider dodge ram a nice vehicle.
somebody

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

She is out on parole, the date listed above 11-19-2011, is the end of her parole time.

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

somebody wrote:
She is out on parole, the date listed above 11-19-2011, is the end of her parole time.
i got a dollar that says she don't make it.
Boone County

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

Sue is doing very well, before you post things on this site you need to make sure your facts are straight, and stop trying to hurt people on here. Sue goes to church in Logan County, I know for a fact. Rudy, you need to mind your own business sometimes, and take a break from this site, Topix will do just fine without your worthless coments for a few days, You have commented on everyones post's, people you dont even know, do u have a life?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of367
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Alkol Discussions

Search the Alkol Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min fitness-guru 53,424
eric bias (Jul '10) 4 hr hmm420 18
Swingers 6 hr ben dover 7
larry dotson 11 hr esf 1
Let's fight West Virginia's prescription drug a... (Mar '13) 12 hr u r delusional 19
Melissa and Debbie Woodall (Jan '13) 14 hr parent 51
Best Basketball Player Scott History? (Feb '09) 21 hr ramagebuddyleaguealumni 95
•••
•••
•••
•••

Alkol Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Alkol People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••