First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Lawls

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Aug 16, 2010
I was watching a commercial for a product called "Life Alert" in which they had some old windbag on TV saying, "All senior citizens should have Life Alert," in a painfully slow voice while the text on the bottom of the screen displayed their advertising slogan, "Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!" when it occurred to me that they were doing it wrong. If they're going for accuracy, they should advertise their product like this:
The accurate way to market safety devices for old people.
Instead, they waste mid-afternoon airtime with old fossils talking about how important Life Alert is and why "senior citizens" should wear them. Here's a better idea: LET THEM DIE!
I hate old people! The state I live in is filled to capacity with worthless old bastards who contribute NOTHING to society and expect us to show them respect because they're too weak, tired, vulnerable, and worthless to wipe their own asses.
Who needs them? I say we kill everyone over the age of 85 and sell their homes to college-bound students so we can make the world a better place instead of letting some old cantankerous bitch rot away the rest of her miserable days in an empty home or, even worse, on the Florida highways.
Here is how I propose to dispose of deal with the elderly. Take notes; I might decide to run for President in 2028. Redirect Life Alert to the Kevorkian Hotline.If you're so old that a low-velocity impact with the ground traps you until you slowly die, you probably don't have much to live for to begin with. Just end it all, you old bastards! Social Security should be exclusively for Veterans
If you didn't serve in the military, why should we the American workers take care of you? Don't give me any of that, "I'm old and frail," bullshit. If you wanted to retire, you should have set up your own retirement fund when you were younger. Or, failing that, served for at least one term of military service.
Revoke their driving rights
If your reaction time and attention span are so shitty that you become a hazard for everyone on the road, you don't deserve to drive. Too many intelligent young folks have had their lives snuffed out because some old bat valued her independence more than the lives of children.
I was in class today sitting behind this old guy. Every time the teacher asked a question, he'd raise his fat hand and give some dumba remark. Put your hand down ahole, nobody wants to hear what you have to say. Every time I thought he couldn't top the BS he already spewed, he'd prove me wrong by talking some more: "I read once that the border of Asia is next to the Caspian Sea." Great dipshit, anyone else want to contribute something completely irrelevant? At this point I go into a berserker rage and head-butt my desk until I give myself a concussion.
Old people should be eaten. All this b#tchin about the mad cow disease, why worry when there are so many old people we can eat. It would solve so many problems. No more old people driving 35 on the freeway. No more old people sucking up Medicare funds. No more old people on life insurance commercials. I can't stand the Liberty Medical commercials the one with that guy and his wife, with her smug grin on her face. "they deliver our supplies right to our door! Oh, you think that's pretty special huh? How about I put my foot up your ass, grandma? Teach you to make those smug grins and wide-eyed expressions at me again. Then the commercial ends with the old guy winking at his wife, saying Liberty Medical gives us more time to do the fun things in life it pans to them walking by some old piece of s car. The idea of old people getting it on makes me SICK MANDATORY CASTRATION AFTER THE AGE 60.
Ten Beers

United States

#2 Aug 16, 2010
Soylent Green is made of old people.

And it's delicious.
gog

Fredericksburg, VA

#3 Aug 16, 2010
i like old people better than welfare people
Get a grip

United States

#4 Aug 16, 2010
Lawls wrote:
I was watching a commercial for a product called "Life Alert" in which they had some old windbag on TV saying, "All senior citizens should have Life Alert," in a painfully slow voice while the text on the bottom of the screen displayed their advertising slogan, "Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!" when it occurred to me that they were doing it wrong. If they're going for accuracy, they should advertise their product like this:
Instead, they waste mid-afternoon airtime with old fossils talking about how important Life Alert is and why "senior citizens" should wear them. Here's a better idea: LET THEM DIE!
I hate old people! The state I live in is filled to capacity with worthless old bastards who contribute NOTHING to society and expect us to show them respect because they're too weak, tired, vulnerable, and worthless to wipe their own asses.
Who needs them? I say we kill everyone over the age of 85 and sell their homes to college-bound students so we can make the world a better place instead of letting some old cantankerous bitch rot away the rest of her miserable days in an empty home or, even worse, on the Florida highways.
Here is how I propose to dispose of deal with the elderly. Take notes; I might decide to run for President in 2028. Redirect Life Alert to the Kevorkian Hotline.If you're so old that a low-velocity impact with the ground traps you until you slowly die, you probably don't have much to live for to begin with. Just end it all, you old bastards! Social Security should be exclusively for Veterans
If you didn't serve in the military, why should we the American workers take care of you? Don't give me any of that, "I'm old and frail," bullshit. If you wanted to retire, you should have set up your own retirement fund when you were younger. Or, failing that, served for at least one term of military service.
If your reaction time and attention span are so shitty that you become a hazard for everyone on the road, you don't deserve to drive. Too many intelligent young folks have had their lives snuffed out because some old bat valued her independence more than the lives of children.
I was in class today sitting behind this old guy. Every time the teacher asked a question, he'd raise his fat hand and give some dumba remark. Put your hand down ahole, nobody wants to hear what you have to say. Every time I thought he couldn't top the BS he already spewed, he'd prove me wrong by talking some more: "I read once that the border of Asia is next to the Caspian Sea." Great dipshit, anyone else want to contribute something completely irrelevant? At this point I go into a berserker rage and head-butt my desk until I give myself a concussion.
Old people should be eaten. All this b#tchin about the mad cow disease, why worry when there are so many old people we can eat. It would solve so many problems. No more old people driving 35 on the freeway. No more old people sucking up Medicare funds. No more old people on life insurance commercials. I can't stand the Liberty Medical commercials the one with that guy and his wife, with her smug grin on her face. "they deliver our supplies right to our door! Oh, you think that's pretty special huh? How about I put my foot up your ass, grandma? Teach you to make those smug grins and wide-eyed expressions at me again. Then the commercial ends with the old guy winking at his wife, saying Liberty Medical gives us more time to do the fun things in life it pans to them walking by some old piece of s car. The idea of old people getting it on makes me SICK MANDATORY CASTRATION AFTER THE AGE 60.
Sounds to me like you're a cantankerous miserable bitch/ bastard yourself and perhaps you're the one who needs to do the world a favor and end your own ,miserable pathetic existence.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Aug 16, 2010
Actually the answer to the world's hunger, energy, ecological problems is population control.
We all need to learn that procreating isn't a right to abuse.
Of course that makes too much sense so we'll continue to let teenagers have kids that they can't support and chase our own tails with scientific ways to cure these problems so that everyone can have their cake and eat it too.

Location hidden

#6 Aug 16, 2010
Lawls wrote:
Careful now, talking about only letting the useful survive will lead to communist accusations.
wondering

United States

#7 Aug 16, 2010
Lawls wrote:
YOU ARE A IDIOT! My grandparents are in their 80's and they are wonderfull people. I am thankfull that my children and grandchildren know them.YOU,WILL BE OLD ONE DAY,I HOPE YOU REMEMBER WHAT YOU HAVE TYPED HERE.MORON.dont you have parents and grandparents?what if they impact on the ground?IDIOT

Location hidden

#8 Aug 16, 2010
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE A IDIOT! My grandparents are in their 80's and they are wonderfull people. I am thankfull that my children and grandchildren know them.YOU,WILL BE OLD ONE DAY,I HOPE YOU REMEMBER WHAT YOU HAVE TYPED HERE.MORON.dont you have parents and grandparents?what if they impact on the ground?IDIOT
I'm not sure if you have the right to call anyone an "idiot."
What do you mean by "what if they impact on the ground"?
wondering

United States

#9 Aug 16, 2010
Lawls wrote:
You are a moron.Would you like to see your parents,grandparents die a slow death because they had a impact with the floor and couldnt get up?You will be old one day,I hope you remember what you have typed here.I dont think I have ever read anything so stupid as your BS in my life.

Location hidden

#10 Aug 16, 2010
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>You are a moron.Would you like to see your parents,grandparents die a slow death because they had a impact with the floor and couldnt get up?You will be old one day,I hope you remember what you have typed here.I dont think I have ever read anything so stupid as your BS in my life.
Actually I believe this person is arguing the point to put old people out of their misery before they get to the point that they're writing helplessly on the floor. Have some compassion for the elderly you sick freak.

Location hidden

#11 Aug 16, 2010
*writhing
wondering

United States

#12 Aug 16, 2010
Rudy Waltz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I believe this person is arguing the point to put old people out of their misery before they get to the point that they're writing helplessly on the floor. Have some compassion for the elderly you sick freak.
I have compassion for the elderly.My grandparents are in their 80's and still have good minds and are able to go.My grandpa still raises a garden every year.You are the sick freak.You will be old one day to.Do you want someone to put you out of your misery?
wondering

United States

#13 Aug 16, 2010
Rudy Waltz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure if you have the right to call anyone an "idiot."
What do you mean by "what if they impact on the ground"?
just as much right as you do calling people a mongoloid.lawls typed a low impact velosity to the ground.Would lawls like to think of his/her parents or grandparents having a low impact velosity to the ground and coulnt get up and have to lay there and die a slow death.I doubt it.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#14 Aug 16, 2010
you need professonal mental health treatment really bad. hopefully you get it QUICKLY!
Jack

United States

#15 Aug 16, 2010
Rudy Waltz wrote:
*writhing
Yes Dumbass writhing as in pain!!

Location hidden

#16 Aug 17, 2010
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>just as much right as you do calling people a mongoloid.lawls typed a low impact velosity to the ground.Would lawls like to think of his/her parents or grandparents having a low impact velosity to the ground and coulnt get up and have to lay there and die a slow death.I doubt it.
What is "velosity"?

Location hidden

#17 Aug 17, 2010
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Dumbass writhing as in pain!!
To hell you say.
Angie

Charleston, WV

#18 Aug 17, 2010
Who are you to decide if they are in misery or not? My Grandparents are in their eighties and they take care of themselves and they are wonderful people.. my children and grandchildren love them and love being around them, fortunately it's not your decision, if it weren't for some of those old people you self righteous idiots wouldn't even be here today! Jeez you people never fail to amaze me at the idiotic statements you can come up with!
Rudy Waltz wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#19 Aug 17, 2010
Angie wrote:
Who are you to decide if they are in misery or not? My Grandparents are in their eighties and they take care of themselves and they are wonderful people.. my children and grandchildren love them and love being around them, fortunately it's not your decision, if it weren't for some of those old people you self righteous idiots wouldn't even be here today! Jeez you people never fail to amaze me at the idiotic statements you can come up with!
<quoted text>
There's always exceptions to the rule. But for greater of society, we need workers and contributors. It's all about the greater good.
Angie

Charleston, WV

#20 Aug 17, 2010
So your saying that all people who cant work and are disabled should be murdered, is that what your trying to say? A lot of these OLD PEOPLE already put in their time working and contributing to this society that shuns them, They deserve to enjoy their old age and not be terrorized by Morons who want them murdered! You want to work toward the greater good, why not start with the druggies and the welfare bums, why not kill all them since they aren't contributing to the society either, Half of America would be dead without Old people, druggies/alcoholics and welfare bums....
Rudy Waltz wrote:
<quoted text>
There's always exceptions to the rule. But for greater of society, we need workers and contributors. It's all about the greater good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alkol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 26 min Mgtn Res 58,181
name the narcs, informants and rats (Apr '12) 6 hr Samantha Grace 48
Info please. 10 hr country 17
Pickup that wrecked 10 hr Capt Jack 2
Bias's salon . Best salon around .. 12 hr Anonymous 1
Mother arrest for growing pot, letting child us... 20 hr never understand 3
Is Judge Scott Elswick fair? Thu I DID IT 23
•••
•••
•••

Alkol Jobs

•••
•••