Congressman Steve Pearce: WIPP could ...

Congressman Steve Pearce: WIPP could accept more nuke waste

There are 4 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Aug 7, 2013, titled Congressman Steve Pearce: WIPP could accept more nuke waste. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

Carlsbad >> Legislation introduced by Congressman Steve Pearce, R-NM, could extend the life of Southeast New Mexico's Waste Isolation Pilot Plant for at least eight years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

Carlsbad Resident

Hobbs, NM

#1 Aug 7, 2013
Southeastern corner New Mexico America's Nuclear Trash Can, WHY People of Southeast corner NM always have been considered trash people, wrong side of I-40 and the wrong side of I-20.
Resident

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Aug 8, 2013
Carlsbad Resident wrote:
Southeastern corner New Mexico America's Nuclear Trash Can, WHY People of Southeast corner NM always have been considered trash people, wrong side of I-40 and the wrong side of I-20.
I know!

We should move the heck outta here!

You first!
My New Place

Carlsbad, NM

#3 Aug 8, 2013
I am officially opening W.I.N. Women in Nude. Come on and walk right in, as long as you are hot and nude, you are welcome! It's a win-win!!!
Erm

Hobbs, NM

#4 Aug 8, 2013
have you made an effort to understand nuclear issues, or are you just pulling your skirt over your head?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alister Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Editorial: Pearce still throwing sand in gears ... Mar '15 unreal 1
News New Mexico House committee advances bill giving... Feb '15 your 2
News Legislators take Martinez to court over veto (Jun '11) Feb '15 Ron Giles 15
snapchat friends Jan '15 Nanika 1
Alco Store Dec '14 EZZ 1
News K-BOB'S sees revenue jump, to expand locations (Jul '12) Dec '14 likeyoumeanit 40
News New Jersey Governor Chris Christie stumps for M... (Oct '14) Nov '14 XandO 8
More from around the web

Alister People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]