Nosey Rosey

Corona, NM

#1 Jul 6, 2013
I am just curious. I just graduated from Mesalands last year and I had many issues with the school and the staff. I want to know if anyone else has had issues with this school. In my experience the staff was so rude, the women in the front office acted like it was a burden to do their job. When I would just ask a question they would roll their eyes at me like they were in High School and tell me "thats not my job". It also worried me because they go through Presidents like dirty socks. Then I learned that one of my teachers in the Wind Energy Program did not even have a degree or experience in Wind Energy, I had also heard second had that he was involved in some sort of fraud that happened in some satellite classes. I just want to know if I am the only one that feels this way or has someone else been through something like this with them. I have spoken with my fellow students and we all talked about how odd this school is run. Share your thoughts and experiences please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alister Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alco Store Dec 28 EZZ 1
K-BOB'S sees revenue jump, to expand locations (Jul '12) Dec '14 likeyoumeanit 40
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie stumps for M... Nov '14 XandO 8
Balance of power in NM House could shift for fi... Nov '14 whack 1
whats the name Oct '14 San Jon 2
FBI identifies human remains found on Navajo Na... Sep '14 RezDine 6
Out'n'about: Halloween events highlighted by 'R... (Nov '10) Nov '10 local artist 1
Alister Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Alister People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:28 am PST

NFL 6:28AM
Witten: It's 'silly' to think Murray is easily replaceable
NBC Sports 7:10 AM