curious

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

anyone know anything about him, is he a good guy?
truth

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

curious wrote:
anyone know anything about him, is he a good guy?
He is a loser like his worthless brother Ted the gf beater Garcia. Stay away from them or end up in the ER.. No joke
curious

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

truth wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a loser like his worthless brother Ted the gf beater Garcia. Stay away from them or end up in the ER.. No joke
r u serious, he seems like a nice guy...r u sure its the same guy, he works with greens energy...
truth

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

curious wrote:
<quoted text>r u serious, he seems like a nice guy...r u sure its the same guy, he works with greens energy...
Nope not the same guy then...
You asked for the info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

So im just answering from experience that ive already knew even before getting with him, but i didnt listen. If its the Carlos who has a lil girl and his younger brother is Rudy, whos in the military...he cheats a lot and always wants to do cocaine and has a pretty bad temper when he with all his girls when he drinks once you get to know him. But its your choice, just giving what you wanted!
Renee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

So right about him he's a cheater. Loves that coke . I was with him for a while. We were doing really good. Until he started cheating.
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

What I wanna know is, how does he pass his u.a?? Cause I know for a fact greenes does randoms!!
curious

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Curious wrote:
What I wanna know is, how does he pass his u.a?? Cause I know for a fact greenes does randoms!!
well i dont think he does coke anymore, but he does drink...i know he has a daughter she is about 7 or 8 maybe. and seems 2 be a great dad, as for his temper i havent known him that long so i wouldnt know, but ive had my share with guys like that so thanx for the warning!! i really appriciate it
FYI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Many people have good jobs and do cocaine. Which is why its the drug many drug tested employees do, because it only stays in your system for 3 days, 5 days max. Thats why they risk doing it and also cuz their addicted to it aswell. Thats why you see guys who have nice vehicles but they look so malnurished and sick because their addicts. And at night time you see em with slimey bugers coming out their nose and look all zombified, cuz their putting that crap up their nose. GROSS! Just cuz they have lavish things, doesn't mean their daily lives are that of a decent human being. Dont know that guy Carlos...just giving some info to you cuz it seems you dont know much about coke and the drug testing system and how they get away with it.
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Isnt he with that hoe from the haciendas monica ..only if he knew what i knew ........lmfao
lol

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Curious wrote:
Isnt he with that hoe from the haciendas monica ..only if he knew what i knew ........lmfao
well i know for a fact that he is not only with her...lol
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Doesnt she gotta dude?
lmfao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

who isnt that b*tch with
Dam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Didnt she just have a kid from mike?? She left hym tho..
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Na he left her cause shes a hoe..poor dude but have you seen hiz new girl shes hotttt...
sooo

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

who is his new girl?!?!?!
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

I seen them at tha club in cc they totally too different persons he's like a thug and she's just sexy...hold on thiz carlos topix well mikes doing better with out monica!!!!
Ashley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Its michael bitche's love hym ,Nice guy get too know hym first before you move your mouth.!!!!!! And sure know's how to use his D*ck love that peralheart on his D*ck nva seen that before was crazy but enjoyed it....misss you
wolf killer

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

if were talking about the carlos i think we are...my master...the man who taught me how to stand up for myself when i was little...the same man one is a 5th degree black belt who taught me taekwondo that saved
my life...then these are all lies ive never once seen my master angry he voice was always calm
U know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

The guy that got monica garza pregnet fr og..yup thats hym

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Alice Forum right now

Search the Alice Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lori pruneda aguilar (Nov '10) 42 min jose aguilar 21
The EX wife (May '12) 1 hr fan 73
jen & gary where are they and thier kids (Jan '13) 1 hr somwine 14
Is it possible to be in love with two people at... 1 hr kbay 13
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Imperial Chicano 17,166
erika alfraro 1 hr Wow 4
oh lucy cruz !!!! 2 hr David 5
hot guys from alice name them 11 hr jeremy t 30
•••
•••
•••
•••

Alice Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••