who are the teachers that inspired you...

Posted in the Alice Forum

Anonymous

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 4, 2010
I GRADUATED CLASS OF 93..AND I HAD 2 FAVORITE TEACHERS. MRS MORA, AND MR. CARBAJAL. MR CARBAJAL WAS THE SPANISH TEACHER, AND MRS MORA, WELL SHE TAUGHT READING AND MATH. I HELPED HER ON MY OFF PERIOD. I GRADED PAPERS FOR HER AND SHE WAS JUST SUCH AN AWESOME TEACHER AND MOTHER. AND AS FOR CARBAJAL WOW, THIS MAN WAS AMAZINGLY FUNNY. HE JOKED ALOT, BUT HE ALWAYS KNEW WHAT HE WAS TEACHING. I WAS CHOSEN TO GO TO KINGSVILLE TO TAKE THE NSE..NATIONAL SPANISH EXAMINATION, N I WAS COMMENDED. RANKED 4TH NATIONWIDE. BECAUSE HE WAS SUCH A GREAT TEACHER. IF YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE LECTURE, HE DIDN'T MIND STAYING AFTER CLASS, OR HELPING OUT DURING HIS OFF PERIOD. AND MRS MORA, SHE IS JUST A SAINT.(LYNN'S MOM) SHE WAS A BEAUTIFUL PERSON INSIDE AND OUT. SHE NEVER JUDGED ANYONE, AND SHE ALWAYS TOLD ME I COULD BE WHATEVER I WANTED TO BE. THE SKY IS THE LIMIT. AND SHE ALWAYS GREETED EVERYONE W A SMILE. THESE TEACHERS WERE JUST SOME OF MY FAVORITE. I DIDN'T MAKE THIS TOPIC TO HAVE PPL DIS TEACHERS. I'D LIKE TO READ ABOUT WHO INSPIRED YOU...
class of 10

Elgin, TX

#2 Aug 4, 2010
Moraaaa (: Outstanding teacher <3
Parent 101

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Aug 5, 2010
Mrs. Webb on my 7th grade at Memorial. She was truly a dedicated teacher. I was a flunk and didn't understand math at all. She asked if I could stay after school for one on one tutoring. I couldn't cz we were very "financially unfortunate". She offerred to give me a ride home twice a week so that I could stay for tutoring. I did and God bless her, I made B's for the rest of the year. Went on to make A's and B's in Alg, Geo, Alg2 and Trig. Math became my fave subject. I don't know what ever happen to her...but she deserves a gold metal.
Parent 101

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Aug 5, 2010
Oops...forgot to mention the year: it was around 1988. Ugh I'm old.
class of 2004

Dallas, TX

#5 Aug 5, 2010
Yanez!!
ahs

United States

#6 Aug 5, 2010
Mr. Gonzalez was the best teacher
class 10

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Aug 5, 2010
ms. mora is the greatest teacher ever
Ex Deca student

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Aug 5, 2010
Margie Barrios was the best teacher!!!!! 98

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adware Spyware 8 min Careful 3
controlling husband 19 min ltg 30
how do I report someone who 31 min Glenda The Good W... 7
Any male wanna eat a Classy Country female 33 min Jane 12
Jodie pruneda 35 min wicked witch 2
taby g (Jun '10) 37 min tabby 3
Keep kids fit 58 min Anthony 4
City water 1 hr old man tuna 71
Alice Dating
Find my Match