United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

Judged:

he is so unfair with kids tryin to successively play a decent game of football.he has older junkies playing with five yr olds.we need to develope our future ALICE boys to play and not be scared of concussions with all these flonkes playin with children.lets get cookie out and get a decent president ppl. lets get steve g back.cookie needs to get dumped in a glass of milk or head out to the military to get his ass to the floor his face in mud .vote him out..........reliving his child youth dream he never accomplished .loser
shiny fiddle made of GOLD

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

which cookie is that, rosales? Refugio Rosales?
Mad parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

Warning:The people that wrk for him at the consession stands, rip u off with ur money,they do it to little kids, who don't know any better, so don't send ur child to the consession stand alone,it happened to me,and to several other parents.(The white gay guy,and Cookies fat wife,were both wrking when it happened!
Coyote Fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

Judged:

You people are no better than he is behind your computer talking trash. Please feel free to step up to the plate and get it done without insulting anyone and their children.
forever me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

yah cookie ,lets get a bunch of dads to stomp your fat**s in the turf lets give u a concussion ,lets blitz your face to the ground to see how it feels mr nutty professor. not the tiny dads the big boys .hurry cookie find a football suite made .it would be so funny.and yah the wife did steal from all our kids starved creatures.
point of view

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

Judged:

looks like a parent is upset with cooky,you must have had your kids lose too his team. don't blame the other team,blame the coaching,your coach needs to learn how to draft,practice,and shut the parents out.parents need to shut up,drop that dairy burger tea,and get off their ass. my sons team also lost to the steelers, but instead of looking for excuses,i parked at one their practice.the coaching is a step above,the kids are always doing some thing.plays,hblocking or fundamental tackling their doing something. if you dont believe me go by and check it out. after you get your refill of course. YOU ARE DISGRACE CALLING KIDS JUNKIES.
Steelers Fan

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

Judged:

U would think with all the money ur taking from the league u could at least invest in a new shirt,damn,get a JOB cookie!!
pete

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

fundamentally fu**ed up,he picked his league they all should be in jr high, come on ppl it age not grade. and the steelers parents are so ridiculously stupid fighting with young cheerleader, especially the fat ones yelling and yelling with rocks in a bottle? those pigs are the ones with dairy burger teas and refills with the diabetic sugar rush.they need to get in the feild its just a game get the fuk over it.and yah we should of had the steelers birth certificates revised. it was just unfair to our younger boys cookie needs to get a job and stop reliving his childhood dream and noel stop rubbing his ankles with bengay lmao.
Fal mom

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

point of view wrote:
looks like a parent is upset with cooky,you must have had your kids lose too his team. don't blame the other team,blame the coaching,your coach needs to learn how to draft,practice,and shut the parents out.parents need to shut up,drop that dairy burger tea,and get off their ass. my sons team also lost to the steelers, but instead of looking for excuses,i parked at one their
practice.the coaching is a step above,the
kids are always doing some
thing.plays,hblocking or fundamental tackling
their doing something. if you dont believe
me go by and check it out. after you get your
refill of course. YOU ARE DISGRACE
CALLING KIDS JUNKIES.
omg those fat ass moms jump and yell like if there the cheerleaders. I would love to see them in cheerleading uniforms, jumping with all there pansas flapping all over.. Let the kids cheer, big mammas.. It's just a game:) that's whst is so bad about these leagues the parents go all crazy, uhh do they win money or scholarship that's funny. You parents from Alice are sick.. Fat cheerleaders ~~~~~~~:)
point of view

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

Judged:

like a great coach once said,you must doing something right if you got haters. i hope you get to pick my boy for all stars,its not his fault they can win a game. are season js over thank god,maybe u can a coach next year for us, not motivator with no game.this article was probally startted by our so called coach,who can't even sell insurance. waiting for the all-stars.
FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

look at some of u parents,and maybe even coaches. i can't belive the way you hate,its a game people. a game that is played by our kids,a game that will be hated by our kids ,if you don't show the right concept of sportsmanship. my kid has been knocked around,bruised and scraped,but as long as he loves the game,i don't care win -lose-draw. and as for you fal mom was it not the reason we lost to you juniors was you had 3 illegal players,its that why you got kicked out. wheres the sportmanship there
Football fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

This guy is worthless, I know for a fact he cheats. This guy is not letting them have fun, hes taking it to another level. Someone really needs to step in and remove this guy and even his cheating budy refs!!
AliceTexas Resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

This is totally out of hand already, if I were a parent I'd wait till my child got 2 Jr Hi 2 play football n not let them c all this, its awful the messages these parents r sending their kids. It's all violence, Boys n Girls Club should just do away with the sport before someone really gets hurt. Tempers r flying all over the place, that's not good..... Violence is not what Boys n Girls Club is about ppl. Take care of what ur kids have 2 enjoy 4 free, let them b kids. It's their time!!!! Teach them that u win some n lose some, n it's ok, just saying...

Info

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

I have nor let my kids play in those football leagues, I also believe in not letting them play till jr high.
get your facts straight

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

boy and girls club has nothing to do with the football league!!
AliceTexas Resident wrote:
This is totally out of hand already, if I were a parent I'd wait till my child got 2 Jr Hi 2 play football n not let them c all this, its awful the messages these parents r sending their kids. It's all violence, Boys n Girls Club should just do away with the sport before someone really gets hurt. Tempers r flying all over the place, that's not good..... Violence is not what Boys n Girls Club is about ppl. Take care of what ur kids have 2 enjoy 4 free, let them b kids. It's their time!!!! Teach them that u win some n lose some, n it's ok, just saying...
pfc

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

If u think u can do a bttr job than go on with ur big bad self!! Oh & if ur kid Isnt gettn playd then mayb hez a loser lik his parent talkn trash! WHY talk shit on this website, r u such a p_ssy & cant tell him 2 his face!!!!!
Football

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

I've heard many negative things from many people about him. And this year I finally saw it....the whole organization is a bunch of cheaters!!!!
dumb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

All this is doing is putting wear and tear injury and burning out the kids by the time they are at the high school level they are going to be all wore out hurt or burnt out because of gun ho coaches living out fantasies and egotistic parents it's stuff like this that calallen beats you guys like step child each year after year
styfl

Rockport, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Judged:

for you parents upset with cookie and the ayfl next year you should try the alice chargers with the styfl. much more organized and more age groups and the coaching is on another level. the only bad part is that they travel to area towns to play but you get to play in actual high school stadiums not some lame ass practice fields.
Wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

How do u locate styfl and what ages does it start at

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of71
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Alice Forum right now

Search the Alice Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
baby boom? 5 min wondering 1
speedy 8 min happy girl 6
Rex Ramon is the new Police Chief 20 min pepper Forbes 179
Ben bolt school board 29 min trejo 175
alot of muffin top lesbians fighting at SLUGGERS 48 min witness 4
Margie's Theft 49 min Come On Folks 13
Jacob /Apollo 1 hr me me 4
•••
•••