delete this!!!!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
War Face

Dallas, TX

#1 Mar 8, 2010
Delete all the post you want but it will never cover the truth or the lies you live. Delete all you want but those of you that are being talked about on this page should be ashamed of why you made it to this page. To each is own but that is why shouldn,t cheat or lie or steal or fu8k kids lives up. To the Tanya's, Theifs and cheating slu7s out there we raise our glasses and say salud and go f*&k yourself. Oooooo almost forgot Cassandra run baby run!
war face moron

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Mar 8, 2010
thieves not thiefs! you moron, get your fat face of the mcdonald's drive-thru window every now and then and into a book store and buy a dictionary! it's sad how stupid bitter women can be! by the way, your husband(s) are all ugly and your children will wind up pregnant and barefoot or working shitty jobs in the oilfield in this shitty town forever just like your husband(s) 9 out of 10 haters on here work in the home health industry, you should be able to spell! you uneducated hogs need to go back to the farm!
King

Alice, TX

#3 Mar 8, 2010
I love it!!!!!!!!!!
Your probably one of those people that hate life, you might even be a THIEF yourself. Which home health do you work at or is it CACOST. ALL the same in most eyes. I am so glad I don't live in the same town.
Curious

Rockport, TX

#4 Mar 8, 2010
How does a whole comment thread get deleted? Just curious thats all.
help

Alice, TX

#5 Mar 9, 2010
Go to the bottom of the box where you comment and there are some blue letters that say SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK. click on that and then click other. Now type the title of the post you want deleted and wah la its gone. But sometimes it takes weeks
Piece of Trash

Corpus Christi, TX

#6 Mar 9, 2010
war face moron wrote:
thieves not thiefs! you moron, get your fat face of the mcdonald's drive-thru window every now and then and into a book store and buy a dictionary! it's sad how stupid bitter women can be! by the way, your husband(s) are all ugly and your children will wind up pregnant and barefoot or working shitty jobs in the oilfield in this shitty town forever just like your husband(s) 9 out of 10 haters on here work in the home health industry, you should be able to spell! you uneducated hogs need to go back to the farm!
Your sick! This is part of why Tanya's gym went down because of trash like you. I don't take to kindly about someone talking about the kids. Leave them out of it! What you don't get is.. because of these kids you were able to feed ur husband and child. You were living off the oilfield and WIC. If you dont like Alice don't look back just keep going and go screw up some other gym.
la flurt

Alice, TX

#7 Mar 12, 2010
I wish someone would slap Cass Salinas for being such a whor@ to BEN. She has the balls to walk around BHB like she owns the place and then gives her man a hug in front of the entire place. Great show for the voting crowd cassandra but we all know.
insider

Mineral, TX

#8 Mar 14, 2010
war face moron looks who's talking about spelling it OFF the mcdonald drive-thru window not OF. who looks stupid now. this is what topix has become.
JO JO

Alice, TX

#9 Mar 17, 2010
Everybody in the health service is a doing a service to another co worker!!!!! It is so right in front of your face, can't you see that people.
Jo3y

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Mar 29, 2010
old news
joker

Dallas, TX

#11 Apr 4, 2010
My mind is made up with all this bull sh&t that is on this site. You people have not a life. I have a question for all you topix posters. Who is the is this casandra chic everybody keeps talking about? Whats with the name calling and constant put downs?
oilfield n proud

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 Apr 6, 2010
war face moron wrote:
thieves not thiefs! you moron, get your fat face of the mcdonald's drive-thru window every now and then and into a book store and buy a dictionary! it's sad how stupid bitter women can be! by the way, your husband(s) are all ugly and your children will wind up pregnant and barefoot or working shitty jobs in the oilfield in this shitty town forever just like your husband(s) 9 out of 10 haters on here work in the home health industry, you should be able to spell! you uneducated hogs need to go back to the farm!
GET OVER IT there aint nothing wrong with da oilfield industry if u would take a look 98% of real men work in da oilfield. n u probably dont have a job thats why ur putting down da oilfield. who cares what u say at least we men have a real job n r bringing home clean hard working money. so get over it!!
SonyaC

Corpus Christi, TX

#13 Apr 6, 2010
oilfield n proud wrote:
<quoted text> GET OVER IT there aint nothing wrong with da oilfield industry if u would take a look 98% of real men work in da oilfield. n u probably dont have a job thats why ur putting down da oilfield. who cares what u say at least we men have a real job n r bringing home clean hard working money. so get over it!!
"98% of real men work in da oilfield." what, the other 2% who actually go to college, get a REAL education and have REAL JOBS, aren't "men"?! you would know about "men", being that you all are all out on location for so long and in hotel rooms all alone together.
Oilfield Daughter

Corpus Christi, TX

#14 Apr 10, 2010
SonyaC wrote:
<quoted text>
"98% of real men work in da oilfield." what, the other 2% who actually go to college, get a REAL education and have REAL JOBS, aren't "men"?! you would know about "men", being that you all are all out on location for so long and in hotel rooms all alone together.
Wow...so I'm going to go ahead and assume you have walked EVERYWHERE your entire life??? Oh that's right....you've probable used a vehicle which required gasoline! Don't be so quick to judge a roughneck. As a daughter of a roughneck you learn to appreciate ALL JOBS and their importance. Obviously something that you missed. I'm all for getting an education....but there is no need to put down the oilfield industry when it is so vital to our economy.
oilfield wife

Rockport, TX

#15 Apr 12, 2010
Oilfield Daughter wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...so I'm going to go ahead and assume you have walked EVERYWHERE your entire life??? Oh that's right....you've probable used a vehicle which required gasoline! Don't be so quick to judge a roughneck. As a daughter of a roughneck you learn to appreciate ALL JOBS and their importance. Obviously something that you missed. I'm all for getting an education....but there is no need to put down the oilfield industry when it is so vital to our economy.
Amen! My husband is a hard working person. He has oil running through his veins. He is dedicated to his job. We are thankful for the industry. We have beautiful homes and great vehicles.( No mistake it is plural form) The industry has fed our family for years. I thank God everyday for the many blessings he has bestowed upon us. God Bless All The Oilfield Workers and Their Families.
BLESSED

Houston, TX

#16 May 7, 2010
I totally agree wit i there oilfield wife
Noodle

United States

#17 May 8, 2010
Oilfield men are men who couldn't hack college! There are a few in high positions that finished some formal education but the majority are hired idiots!
i lv my husband

Houston, TX

#18 May 8, 2010
well my husband did go to college and finished too he also works in the oilfield and he is not just a hand he works really hard every day wakes up all hours of the night to go work and provides very well for his family and pays all our bills on time and to think bout it i have not work since i had my first child and has never asked me too i am very thankful for him if it wasnt for him i wouldnt have what i have now
random

Dallas, TX

#19 May 9, 2010
the oil industry is one of the main drives in our economy, there are more positions than you think, some of the most highly skilled and paid people work in the oil field, with out them you wouldnt have seventy five percent of the s#!+ you own, so if you have something bad to say, judge not, before you fool yourselves, judge not, for you are not ready for your judgement.
lefty

Alice, TX

#20 May 10, 2010
Delete IT! stupid topic and way off the subject-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erycka Alfaro 1 hr Rolling Stones 3
La grincha 1 hr Miley Cyrus 4
La PP Reynolds 1 hr LA pp reynolds 5
City attorney 2 hr Si Senor 10
dumbest official in Alice Margie 4 hr Question 26
April Soto 2 facebooks wut a slxx 4 hr Dixie life 1
Ashley casas 4 hr it me 1
Corruption in Alice 5 hr Almost Over 39

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alice Mortgages