Best football player ever in alice
JR Castillo

Grand Prairie, TX

#87 Sep 23, 2011
They need a better fight song than that sh!t I didn't like it then so don't bring that corny bull especially when we need motivation.
lineman

United States

#88 Sep 23, 2011
Go coyotes wrote:
Definitely during the years with augie hinojosa, Albert Rodriguez, Corey Martinez, Ruben anzandual, Marcus Cruz, chris Valdez, chris brazzell and Javier leal... Now those are some real coyote football players!!!
Chris brazzell the rest their teams were like 5-5 lol
stxs hammer

United States

#89 Sep 23, 2011
Go coyotes wrote:
Definitely during the years with augie hinojosa, Albert Rodriguez, Corey Martinez, Ruben anzandual, Marcus Cruz, chris Valdez, chris brazzell and Javier leal... Now those are some real coyote football players!!!

How bout all the players who played in 98-99 semi back to back
shiny fiddle made of gold

Helotes, TX

#90 Sep 23, 2011
stxs hammer wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know who sang that song. I ask every body and nobody knows
I don't know... I just always heard it on radio like in 1984 and 85
song

Corpus Christi, TX

#91 Sep 23, 2011
Was way before Whatley. Bruce Bush days. Now that was Coyotes. 5A baby.
Tony

United States

#92 Sep 24, 2011
Bob Boyd Days were great as well - Alice football lives on
yupp

Corpus Christi, TX

#93 Sep 25, 2011
I say wrote:
<quoted text> GATA stands for get after their ass.
Nope, It stands for " gifted and talented athletes", is the proper slogan!
the original tradition

Corpus Christi, TX

#94 Sep 25, 2011
1979-1980 was the best football year! Made it all the way to the state quarter finals!!! Never again has it been the same like it was when Coach Henderson was here!
stxs hammer

United States

#95 Sep 25, 2011
the original tradition wrote:
1979-1980 was the best football year! Made it all the way to the state quarter finals!!! Never again has it been the same like it was when Coach Henderson was here!
What u talking about the 98-99 season was a great year too how come nobody gives those guys any credit back to back state semifinals not quarter finals
fan

United States

#96 Sep 25, 2011
Robert Acuna, went on to play college ball, LSC All Conference 3 years in a row
no way

Corpus Christi, TX

#97 Sep 25, 2011
They were not 5A. They wouldn't be able to compete.
stxs hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
What u talking about the 98-99 season was a great year too how come nobody gives those guys any credit back to back state semifinals not quarter finals
stxs hammer

Dallas, TX

#98 Sep 26, 2011
no way wrote:
<quoted text>They were not 5A. They wouldn't be able to compete.
I'm pretty sure they would have dominated the 5A too they had size and speed and a lot of heart. I was too young to remember the 5A team
loco

United States

#99 Feb 29, 2012
He'll no Ernie Balboa and the milk man son
uhh huh

Corpus Christi, TX

#100 Feb 29, 2012
Henry villarreal a legend! My big brother knew him, saw him play...would have been the first hispanic NFL football player...
Akskfmsma

Fort Worth, TX

#101 Mar 1, 2012
Jimmy Lugo, good in hs, but really showed his colors in college. All American, never red shirted. He put alot of time into his career. He will always be a great player in my eyes.
stxs hammer

Azle, TX

#102 Mar 1, 2012
Get off his nuts He wasn't that good in high school I'll give u one thing he did work hard to get where he was at
A!

Corpus Christi, TX

#103 Mar 1, 2012
How bout you all start a alumni football team like all the other small towns like Ben bolt did?
Old Timing Coyote

United States

#104 Mar 12, 2012
Ive been around many, many, moons. And i have seen so many outstanding Coyote atheletes through all these years who have ALL made they mark on Coyote lore...and it has been a humbling, blessing thing to see in our home town of Alice. Even a Superbowl champ has played and got knocked out of the playoff game her in Alice(Drew Brees) by an Alice Coyote! That being said my selection would have to be Sonny Brown, who not only had an amazing high school carreer. But also went on to win a 1985 Division 1 National Championship with the Oklahoma Sooners, & won the MVP of that game. Talk about amazing! And was also is one of the many Coyotes who played as an NFL player(Houston Oilers). Beacause as you know "Once a Coyote, ALWAYS a Coyote. No matter what...you just gotta love Alice Coyote Football!!!
Wiz khalifa

United States

#105 Mar 12, 2012
John Rivera is gonna be the best football player Alice is gonna have
Hannah

Marble Falls, TX

#106 Mar 12, 2012
gay boy wrote:
Rey Gurrea or Mario Salazar
eric

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are the horny women from sluggers. 21 min Joey 1
Our President 2 hr USA citizen 6
Dr Jason Bradford not practicing in Alice???? W... 2 hr gloria 11
Keep A Word & Drop A Word (Dec '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 9,827
new keep a word and drop a word 4 hr Princess Hey 4,423
Lyanne Trevino 5 hr David 13
Chik ay little lighthouse 6 hr Unc 11
City budget 12 hr Just Saying 54

Alice Jobs

More from around the web