Taxpayer

United States

#1 Feb 19, 2013
recommendation of a legit place to file 1099 around here
me too

United States

#2 Feb 19, 2013
What a good topic!! Yes. I am also in need.
FYI

United States

#3 Feb 19, 2013
Just use turbotax.$19.99 & it walks you through everything step by step
oilfield worker

Houston, TX

#4 Feb 19, 2013
Bro go to the jackson hewitt in the mall. There is this fine as white bjtch that wo rks there. Fu ck, I want her to slide on my poll all day and nite long. Mmm what a fine as she has. I thoght my dikk waz going to pop out when she bent over to pic up some paprrs she dropped. She had a picture of her kids on her desk. Yuck, all 4 of those little Fs were black as fu ck. Eewww, it looked weird, here was her incredibly white and the kids black as fuck. LOL. SOM E THING WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE!
Mmm

Ballwin, MO

#5 Feb 19, 2013
oilfield worker wrote:
Bro go to the jackson hewitt in the mall. There is this fine as white bjtch that wo rks there. Fu ck, I want her to slide on my poll all day and nite long. Mmm what a fine as she has. I thoght my dikk waz going to pop out when she bent over to pic up some paprrs she dropped. She had a picture of her kids on her desk. Yuck, all 4 of those little Fs were black as fu ck. Eewww, it looked weird, here was her incredibly white and the kids black as fuck. LOL. SOM E THING WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE!
Please do not reproduce, not only do your negative comments suck but so does your grammar. The oilfield needs to stop hiring just anybody. Just saying.
right way

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Feb 20, 2013
oilfield worker wrote:
that may be the case sir, but you are wasting your money. Go to the irs website and do the 'free file' that is there. It will save you tax preparation fees that come from third party preparers. Besides Free File fits the majority of the workers needs. You will be fine if you use it. And you can ask that jackson hewit girl out when you see her in town. Lol

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7 Feb 20, 2013
Turbo snap tax charged me $24.99 but very pleasing with the refund ;)
Chilly Moe

Austin, TX

#8 Feb 21, 2013
oilfield worker wrote:
People wonder why the oilfield is booming? You make tons of money, and the characters you get to work with are mostly definitely out of this world!! Elsewhere, people pay big money for this type of entertainment. Spending 16 hours a day with folks that can spew this kind of crap, day-in-n-day-out, and get paid on top of it......Priceless!!!

Haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Miracle Man 26 min The Miracle Man 1
Joel Jones 27 min Lmao 20
Sal garcia 36 min lol 3
Best baseball players of alice? 40 min Walsh 12
Michele R Garcia 40 min hmmm 9
Baker Hughes CLOSED 1 hr alice echo news 54
older red Mustang convertible 1 hr king 3
sexist type of woman 3 hr WOW 51
Newell W. Atkinson III 7 hr out of towner 19
Alice Dating