Why baby daddys cant see there kids?
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Baby Mama

San Antonio, TX

#65 May 6, 2013
Shoot wrote:
Sometimes it easier said than done like if u really want to see Ur kid u would BUT BUT some men have to deal w/mothers that Like to BRAINWASH their kids against the father n the child spends a lot more time w/the mother than the father n if the mom is a b!tch like most r they get into the child's head n the child grows up knowing nothing but bad things about the father n when the child is at an age where he gets to where he doesn't want the father around things just go separate from there but all because of the b!tch mother the child was cursed with!
I agree. It's sad but true. I have never and would never do that to my children. It would be a great injustice to my children. Some women think they're hurting the father yet it's the children who hurt the most. We can all benefit from the children seeing their father. They get time together and we can get a break. A break is always nice. Why deny your children and yourself from that time? If it's because you don't like his wife/girlfriend, well you're doing her favor. Think about it.
Almost true

Alice, TX

#66 May 6, 2013
What about the men that tell the girlfriends all these lies about there ex wife and them the ex wife lets the kid go with him but when he comes back his dad tells him ugly stuff about the mom that ain't true so a mother is protecting her child
jojo

Ballwin, MO

#67 May 6, 2013
Moms and dads need to stop using the kids as a tool to hurt the other...and neither rather true or false should speak about the other to the kids.. that's what mature parents should do...regardless of anger or jealousy or greed the kids need to see both parents without cloudy issues of the parents interfering
Hold Up

Baltimore, MD

#68 May 6, 2013
My ex husband chooses not to see his child. He went off and got married and has another child. We just simply do not exist to him anymore except for that lump of his check that he misses every month. I have primary custody and I dont contact my childs father. He wanted us to leave him alone and thats what we do. I should not have to call and tell him whats going on in his childs life, he should want to be doing that. BUT yet again he chooses not to. I dont speak about him good nor bad. He will be the one that lives with the regret(maybe) one day. He speaks ill of me and has treated me like a dog since the day he began his affair with his new wife. I choose not to bring my child into the middle of such disrespect. There is no interfering on my behalf, I dont have to, he does it all by himself.
ewww

El Monte, CA

#69 May 6, 2013
What about when the mother send her 14 yr old son just to knw whats going on and to see what the dad has thats being nosy for the moms fault. Then the kid still from them cause the moms a crackhead then what happens?
Baby dad from Alice

United States

#70 May 26, 2013
He doesn't care to call n see how my kids are ..He doesn't offer to help.. So I won't put him on child support it isn't about money.he doesn't even make a lot.. But i got that.. It's about bein a father.. He can't even do that for my babies .. Sad.. I hurt for my kids but they have a step dad who has them on insurance and spoils them.. N most of all loves them and has been there since they were born.. We use to be friends now we are married he can't live with out them.. He's there daddy.. Doesn't matter who made them.. It's who loves them and whose raised them and takes care of them..I would have let him see my babies.. The real biological dad.. But he doesn't care bout them..so i did what's best for them ...
well

Alice, TX

#71 May 26, 2013
Im a mother n i get childsupport only when they feel like it.an its not for food an shit like that read your papers its for the children most these girl r on welfare so how is it for food not all of y'all r gonna say u dnt get food stamps lol cause your liein out your ass an the father unfortunately doesn't have to pay childsupport in order to see them as long as he has his weekends n his rights he can pick them up.n if u dont let him it looks bad on u when u go back to court.i also have a husband that has an obsessive bby momma always tryin to ruin are relationship cause nobody wants her fat ass.. so i know how it feels n she dont let us see them either (kids) ..an it sucks cause she dont even wanna go for childsupport cause that means he will have his rights n she dnt want that
yes

Alice, TX

#72 May 27, 2013
Because when a man gets with a new woman, he gets blind sided. He let's the new woman beat his kids. What kind of a man let's someone do that to his kids.

“100% human hair extensions”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#73 May 27, 2013
If the baby daddy wanna see their kids so bad, please take your baby mama to court. Stop having kids with these ladies and you will not be in this situation. Go to court, try to see your kids like that.
well how about

Euless, TX

#74 May 27, 2013
When baby daddy lied about his past and turns out he's a convicted sex offender and now he's back in jail again, this time for assaulting his own kid? No way do I want him near my baby. That's Alice for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monica Luna,Rivera,Gonzalez,vela 6 min alice sucks 18
Hector 20 min what a dad 1
Carla garcia 42 min double burn 33
Alice H*es 1 hr marie 10
the chill zone 1 hr rancho alegre 1
Halliburton reopening alice yard 1 hr Dandy 5
La Llorona 1 hr frac 2
More from around the web

Alice People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE