Next Last
bad girls club

Beeville, TX

#1 Nov 20, 2010
Its messed up, What do you think?
because

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Nov 20, 2010
the mom don't let the dad see their own kids unless the dad give them extra money.... and some time because the dad dont pay shit for child support...
unknown soldier

United States

#3 Nov 20, 2010
I've tried to see my daughter but the mother doesn't want me to be apart of her life. That really hurts
because

Virginia Beach, VA

#4 Nov 20, 2010
unknown soldier wrote:
I've tried to see my daughter but the mother doesn't want me to be apart of her life. That really hurts
I know what you are saying because i in the military also... she get more than the court ask for child support and still a have to pay her extra money so i can talk to my kids... thats some bullshit...yes she is from Alice...
rick james

United States

#5 Nov 20, 2010
Because Baby MammaS Are BXXXh
because

Virginia Beach, VA

#6 Nov 20, 2010
rick james wrote:
Because Baby MammaS Are BXXXh
I give you a HIGH FIVE well said
A Woman

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Nov 20, 2010
Because we are blood-sucking demons from Hell!!
Haha

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Nov 20, 2010
Because some of them don't let them see the kids unless she's there all the time...
because

Pharr, TX

#10 Nov 20, 2010
some of them aren't worth a damn and can only support their drug habbit and don't do a damn thing for the children and the kids are better off not knowing who the father is
dick tracy

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Nov 20, 2010
because judges side with 99.99999% of the mothers out there! it's really unfair too!
because

Pharr, TX

#12 Nov 20, 2010
some of us do not ask for a cent from them. Even if we did some couldn't come up with it. Much less child support.
okay

Virginia Beach, VA

#13 Nov 20, 2010
because wrote:
some of them aren't worth a damn and can only support their drug habbit and don't do a damn thing for the children and the kids are better off not knowing who the father is
i agree with you 100%. but what about when the mother just being a b!tch and wants more money to go out and do her stuff...
because

Pharr, TX

#14 Nov 20, 2010
some are that way and well then those we can put in a category of their own like moms using kids for party money

but on the topic mentioned the previous comment I made is what I stand by.
boo

United States

#15 Nov 20, 2010
not really, i have custudy of my 3 oldest kids 15, 12, n 8.. and what i have learned is that u need to hire a good lawyer, the Lawyer that got my kids for me is the City Judge, whats her name, Lemon... well it was 6 years ago... now if u have court orders u have to think ahead, if ure baby moma dont want want to give u the kids.. be cool, get it court ordered that she takes them to the sherriff's office for exchange, if she dont do it, then the sherriff is bound by the court orders to enforce them... trust me my baby momma is facin " interference with child custudy" a state jail feloney.... yes the baby mommas will go to jail, up to 2 years in a state jail. if u have any questions, hire a good lawyer, Lemon has her office next to the court house...
jennifer

United States

#16 Nov 21, 2010
Becuz they walked out in the first place, they say they didn't even want a kid, they make u choose which side(kids or lover), drugs, prison, I guess over all the father paints pictures and in the end is a real looser. So sad I fell for him.
lol

Corpus Christi, TX

#17 Nov 21, 2010
Some are just plain out gay mothers that just needed a kid now they have what they want and dont need nothing from nobody
Hmmm

San Antonio, TX

#18 Nov 21, 2010
Well, my opinion is this. If someone had my child, and they were trying to tell me I couldn't see my child, I would fight like crazy. No one could keep me from my child. There are absolutely NO excuses. You simply don't see your child/children because you don't want to badly enough. Father's have rights. Some fathers choose not to enforce them. That's on them. Some do it for good reasons, like their lives aren't what they should be (drug issues/cannot provide a safe environment), the child is better off with the father they know, etc. But there are no excuses for a father who says, "oh my baby mama won't let me see my child/children unless I give them money, unless I do what they say, etc." It's just an excuse they tell themselves to feel better about not seeing them. Again, this is only my personal opinion. I'm not trying to cast judgement on any guys who do not see there children for whatever reason they don't see them. I know that no one, and I mean no one, would keep me from seeing my child. But, that's just me.
no excuses

Pharr, TX

#19 Nov 21, 2010
Hmmm wrote:
Well, my opinion is this. If someone had my child, and they were trying to tell me I couldn't see my child, I would fight like crazy. No one could keep me from my child. There are absolutely NO excuses. You simply don't see your child/children because you don't want to badly enough. Father's have rights. Some fathers choose not to enforce them. That's on them. Some do it for good reasons, like their lives aren't what they should be (drug issues/cannot provide a safe environment), the child is better off with the father they know, etc. But there are no excuses for a father who says, "oh my baby mama won't let me see my child/children unless I give them money, unless I do what they say, etc." It's just an excuse they tell themselves to feel better about not seeing them. Again, this is only my personal opinion. I'm not trying to cast judgement on any guys who do not see there children for whatever reason they don't see them. I know that no one, and I mean no one, would keep me from seeing my child. But, that's just me.
very well said! Quit making excuses & if you really love them & are concern for them, make it happen!
almlovesu

United States

#20 Nov 21, 2010
unknown soldier wrote:
You have a right to see ur child, even if you weren't paying child support. You should seek out an attorney. In the state of Texas, the biological father can legally see his child. Whether or not he is or isn't paying child support.
aaaaa

Goliad, TX

#21 Nov 21, 2010
Haha wrote:
Because some of them don't let them see the kids unless she's there all the time...
i hear that. my husband has a 14 year old nd he cant see or speak to her unless the mother is their. the order of visitation does not give spiciffice days that he gets to see her so he has no choice. thats how she has it for now, but no for long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lyanne Trevino 4 min Veronica 10
Mata Pat 21 min Curious 1
Tee-shirt business 27 min great 7
Our President 34 min Mr Big 2
Chik ay little lighthouse 35 min Haha 9
Dr Jason Bradford not practicing in Alice???? W... 1 hr false 10
City employees 1 hr vote 11
City budget 4 hr Just Saying 54

Alice Jobs

More from around the web