stupid kids with asr stickers on cars...
Girl

Corpus Christi, TX

#45 Oct 7, 2012
They asked one girl, she might consider, she's got a nice truck and a car
BE SAFE

Alice, TX

#46 Oct 8, 2012
Idc bout this grp of kids they will do wat they want but one thing bothers me y race in town? You could hurt someone or ur self! Who cares if ur car is fast wouldn't u rather be safe or do u not care if u kill ur self or some one else just because u want to prove a point? And I dnt wanna see nun of that shyt oh Ik how to control my car blah blah blah cuz one day something could happen I rather see y'all kids hang out be safe an day fuck who ever thinks my car ain't fast if I was one of yalls moms I'd slap the shyt out of u for not being smart and safe! U ALL NEED TO FIND A RACE TRACK NEAR TOWN THAT U CAN GO TO INSTEAD OF PUTTING OTHER PPL IN HARMS WAY..and if u look into it u will find maybe 2 or 3 that are kind of close to town be safe guys!!
moneytalks

United States

#47 Oct 8, 2012
You are a bunch of retarded little kids just wait ur gonna mess with the wrong people and that will be ur biggest mistake. You are just kids that get everything from mommy and daddy and yeah I grow up with no money but that doesn't bother me I have worked for the last 2 years straight since graduating and bought myself everything. So take a few words from me grow the up
true

Houston, TX

#48 Oct 8, 2012
This is what's wrong with this town. To all the "adults" that are talking crap about these "kids", why don't you step up and be a role model. It's obvious the kids have an interest in cars and you could teach them a thing or two from your experience. Remember when you were in your teens and early 20's? I'm sure you didn't know everything and someone had to help you out, either financially or with moral support. Stop bashing them for not having the skills, the money or the cars that you do...they're kids.
To quick

Euless, TX

#49 Oct 8, 2012
Listen ASR y'all call out y'all's fastest car or truck and if I beat y'all. All of y'all have to take off your little ASR stickers :)) Deal?
true

Houston, TX

#50 Oct 8, 2012
To quick wrote:
Listen ASR y'all call out y'all's fastest car or truck and if I beat y'all. All of y'all have to take off your little ASR stickers :)) Deal?
Wow...you're such a badass!
AsR

United States

#51 Oct 8, 2012
To quick wrote:
We aren't taking em off, so say what you want. If y'all "adults" don't have anything better to do than talk stuff to some kids, I feel bad for y'all. And no, it's not mommy and daddy's vehicles. Most of us work hard for our stuff, you don't know our lives. As for the stickers, they're not coming off.
Popeye

United States

#52 Oct 8, 2012
Guys please leave the alice street racer club alone. They are children,let them be children.as long as they dont become a hazard,let alice street racer club be...
Volkswagen herbie

Oklahoma City, OK

#53 Oct 8, 2012
Asr what Alice people think.. Alice street racing

ASR true meaning Alice Sack Riders
Come on kids stop riding each others nut sacks
AsR

United States

#54 Oct 8, 2012
Volkswagen herbie wrote:
Asr what Alice people think.. Alice street racing
ASR true meaning Alice Sack Riders
Come on kids stop riding each others nut sacks
Hold long did it take you to think of that one?
It's really funny. Ever thought about being a comedian? Straight up, y'all should get lives and leave us alone. Were a family, we have a common interest, we help eachother out and help make decisions. We're not some little punk gang. What don't y'all understand about that? And yea some members race a lot, but guess what, it's people like you who talk shit and call them out. And then y'all come on topics and bitch because they probably beat y'all.

Victoria, TX

#55 Oct 8, 2012
Is there even a legit member on this forum or is everyone here a fake?
Popeye

El Monte, CA

#56 Oct 8, 2012
Please leave the alice street racer family alone..they r just a clubb trying to help people..Thanks..
Shh

El Monte, CA

#57 Oct 8, 2012
Some of the alice street racer families dont race. They just friends..
AsR

United States

#58 Oct 8, 2012
500 wrote:
I'm a legit member.
AsR

United States

#59 Oct 8, 2012
Y'all just let it go. It's pathetic picking on some kids because they have a crew. We sit in a lot, and hang out. We're suchhhh bad kids. We're in high school, we go to school, work and take pride in our vehicles. Like seriously, y'all "adults" are on topix? Us high school kids don't even get on topix, were only here because our family, our crew, is being aimed at. If you don't have anything better to do than sit on topix and make fun of kids? I really feel sorry for you guys. If you have a problem you know where were at. Parking lot in front of bells, we get there around 7:45-8:30. Thankyou.:)
El Jefe un ASR

Brenham, TX

#60 Oct 8, 2012
Lmao this has gotten so outta hand.
Keep the comments coming guys.
El Jefe un ASR

Brenham, TX

#61 Oct 8, 2012
moneytalks wrote:
You are a bunch of retarded little kids just wait ur gonna mess with the wrong people and that will be ur biggest mistake. You are just kids that get everything from mommy and daddy and yeah I grow up with no money but that doesn't bother me I have worked for the last 2 years straight since graduating and bought myself everything. So take a few words from me grow the up
Most of the members are in highschool pendejo. Mr. big shot. So they are kids. So dont compare yourself to them by saying, "I have worked for the last 2 years straight since graduating and bought myself everything. So take a few words from me grow the up". As for "yeah I grow up with no money but that doesn't bother me", cool story bro.
El Jefe un ASR

Brenham, TX

#63 Oct 8, 2012
true wrote:
This is what's wrong with this town. To all the "adults" that are talking crap about these "kids", why don't you step up and be a role model. It's obvious the kids have an interest in cars and you could teach them a thing or two from your experience. Remember when you were in your teens and early 20's? I'm sure you didn't know everything and someone had to help you out, either financially or with moral support. Stop bashing them for not having the skills, the money or the cars that you do...they're kids.
Hey thanks! its good to see something positive. I like this person
El Jefe un ASR

Brenham, TX

#64 Oct 8, 2012
500 wrote:
Yea im the one that started ASR, in all seriousness.
Yole

El Monte, CA

#65 Oct 8, 2012
Theres another gang too, SRA. THE street rods of alice. Or it's the same onee?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vanesa Garcia 9 min sd high school 1
lyza hinojosa 11 min sd 4 eva 1
Ashley R. 1 hr Tokyo 4
Ruby Garza 2 hr maddaddy 2
jewelry in candles 3 hr hey 4
Melissa Chapa 3 hr Your so wrong 5
Leon netro 5 hr yahoo 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alice Mortgages