stupid kids with asr stickers on cars...

stupid kids with asr stickers on cars and trucks

Posted in the Alice Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
j zuniga

United States

#1 Oct 7, 2012
to all you asr wanna be car club car gang or whatever you wanna call it please stop embarrassing this town and take those dumb letters on your windshield. Because I'm tired of you Damn kids thinking u run this town just because you have asr on your window. Let me tell you what you don't run sh** you will mess with the wrong person one day and regret acting all big shit like your doing now. I'm not from here but have been working here for a year already and started to see more and more of these Damn asr stickers and its just dumb already. So please kids listen to this message and park your daddy and mommys rides and do your home work ...
me

Alice, TX

#2 Oct 7, 2012
j zuniga wrote:
to all you asr wanna be car club car gang or whatever you wanna call it please stop embarrassing this town and take those dumb letters on your windshield. Because I'm tired of you Damn kids thinking u run this town just because you have asr on your window. Let me tell you what you don't run sh** you will mess with the wrong person one day and regret acting all big shit like your doing now. I'm not from here but have been working here for a year already and started to see more and more of these Damn asr stickers and its just dumb already. So please kids listen to this message and park your daddy and mommys rides and do your home work ...
What's asr?
Too funny

Lithonia, GA

#4 Oct 7, 2012
j zuniga wrote:
mind ur business and stop hating!!! Just worry about urself!!!! Keep working....
wow so dumb

United States

#5 Oct 7, 2012
Asr -Alice street racers Haha so gay one of my little cusions is in it. I told him to start parking his car in the back of the house cuz its making my front yard look dumb. Come on now I guess kids will be kids.
agnostic

United States

#6 Oct 7, 2012
They are just kids with mommy and daddy's money. Who cares. Let kids be kids. Now when they cross your line the do what you gotta do. Until then act your age and mind your own. Buy a faster car and beat them if your still not satisfied with kids being kids.
ASR TRUCK

United States

#7 Oct 7, 2012
FIRST OF ALL WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO BE TALKING SHIT ABOUT ASR YOUR NOT EVEN FROM HERE, YOU DON'T KNOW US SO SHU YOUR MOUTH SECOND OF ALL IT'S NT OUR FAULT YOU HAD A DEPRIVED CHILDHOOD AND HAD A PEICE OF SHIT CAR/TRUCK. IF ONE OF ASR MEMBER IS ACTING STUPID ON THE STREETS DON'T GO CRY ON TOPIX TAKE IT UP LIKE A MAN AND TELL THEM NOT US DO WHAT U HAVE TO DO TO THEM. AND FINALLY YOU RATHER US BEING DEALING DRUGS AND GANG RELATED.... ASR IS NOT A GANG! NOR DOES ASR MEAN ALICE STREET RACER... Racing or WHATEVER Y'ALL MAY THINK IT MEANS! AND LIKE THEY SAID GO UPGRADE YOUR VEHICLE AND SHIW US UP IF THAT MAKES YOU GROWN ASS HAPPY OTHERWISE MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS AND GO WORK!
bloop

Portland, TX

#8 Oct 7, 2012
ASR TRUCK wrote:
FIRST OF ALL WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO BE TALKING SHIT ABOUT ASR YOUR NOT EVEN FROM HERE, YOU DON'T KNOW US SO SHU YOUR MOUTH SECOND OF ALL IT'S NT OUR FAULT YOU HAD A DEPRIVED CHILDHOOD AND HAD A PEICE OF SHIT CAR/TRUCK. IF ONE OF ASR MEMBER IS ACTING STUPID ON THE STREETS DON'T GO CRY ON TOPIX TAKE IT UP LIKE A MAN AND TELL THEM NOT US DO WHAT U HAVE TO DO TO THEM. AND FINALLY YOU RATHER US BEING DEALING DRUGS AND GANG RELATED.... ASR IS NOT A GANG! NOR DOES ASR MEAN ALICE STREET RACER... Racing or WHATEVER Y'ALL MAY THINK IT MEANS! AND LIKE THEY SAID GO UPGRADE YOUR VEHICLE AND SHIW US UP IF THAT MAKES YOU GROWN ASS HAPPY OTHERWISE MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS AND GO WORK!
you probably would be better off dealing drugs.. Just a thought.
El Jefe un ASR

Brenham, TX

#10 Oct 7, 2012
j zuniga wrote:
You really made a post about my guys. My brothers. I have 3 words for you. Go Fuck Yourself.

mommy and daddys car? that phrase has been over used with kids driving nice vehicles. The words that come out of the mouth of one saying that is literally and clearly Jealous of other peoples privilege and success in life. Besides that most of them pay for their own vehicles every month just like you and I.
El Jefe un ASR

Brenham, TX

#11 Oct 7, 2012
bloop wrote:
<quoted text>
you probably would be better off dealing drugs.. Just a thought.
lol yea i know but we have been accused before, its not fun being watched when we are at the lot :(
El Jefe un ASR

Brenham, TX

#12 Oct 7, 2012
wow so dumb wrote:
Asr -Alice street racers Haha so gay one of my little cusions is in it. I told him to start parking his car in the back of the house cuz its making my front yard look dumb. Come on now I guess kids will be kids.
And no it doesn't mean Alice Street Racing. ask your "little cousin" what it means.. he will tell you it has no meaning.
ASR is NOT an abbreviation. its ASR not A.S.R
El Jefe un ASR

Brenham, TX

#13 Oct 7, 2012
J zuniga wants to be an ASR member
El Jefe un ASR

Brenham, TX

#14 Oct 7, 2012
j zuniga wrote:
lol out of all the things embarrassing this town, its us?:)) oh ok!
Cj asr

Haslet, TX

#15 Oct 7, 2012
Dont f***uckk be tlkn shit cuz we fckn have money and u always sayin shit ce get yalls girls to yall are all dumb yall dont needa be hating cuz yall have to drive yall moms van or lil four banger so fck yall dumb bitches for hating
El Jefe un ASR

Brenham, TX

#16 Oct 7, 2012
j zuniga wrote:
More and more of these stickers? Oh shut-up there is probably less than 10 vehicles that have it you drama queen.
ASR

Alice, TX

#17 Oct 7, 2012
j zuniga wrote:
I find it flattering that you'd go as far as starting a thread on a local forum about us! We're not in any way a car club, gang, or whatever label you want to put on it. We're just a group of people who have a common interest and decided to put a name on it, which isn't "Alice Street Racers"... That's a stupid acronym.

If you have such a big problem with us, why don't you come out to the lot and talk to us face to face? Posting it on a forum, hiding behind a computer isn't going to do anything but make you look like a coward. Get a life moron.
El Jefe un ASR

Brenham, TX

#18 Oct 7, 2012
j zuniga wrote:
I would love to see your angry face when you see an ASR car or truck roll by
El Jefe un ASR

Brenham, TX

#19 Oct 7, 2012
by the way we are not trying to run anything in this town lol we just like to have fun and mind our own business
El Jefe un ASR

Brenham, TX

#20 Oct 7, 2012
Let them hate CJ i suppose we are famous now since we made it on topix lol
El Jefe un ASR

Brenham, TX

#21 Oct 7, 2012
ASR wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it flattering that you'd go as far as starting a thread on a local forum about us! We're not in any way a car club, gang, or whatever label you want to put on it. We're just a group of people who have a common interest and decided to put a name on it, which isn't "Alice Street Racers"... That's a stupid acronym.
If you have such a big problem with us, why don't you come out to the lot and talk to us face to face? Posting it on a forum, hiding behind a computer isn't going to do anything but make you look like a coward. Get a life moron.
Well put! couldn't have said it better myself
stang

Alice, TX

#23 Oct 7, 2012
ASR wrote:
<quoted text>
black smoke?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Julian Ortiz Jr 5 min pp 4
Baudelia "Lynn" 6 min Whattt 3
new keep a word and drop a word 35 min Princess Hey 4,065
Mayor set to resign tonight at meeting 37 min Captain Alice Ame... 32
gym break-in 54 min rabbi 1
New CM 1 hr Te digo 20
40 buks a day at the MUC 1 hr Captain Alice Ame... 39
Stop the madness! 1 hr Captain Alice Ame... 64
Dr Bradford 1 hr Get over it 41
Hypocrisy 22 hr haha 36