First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wtf

United States

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Is it natural for a woman to wake up and think about money?

“"Your clock is ticking"”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Wtf wrote:
Is it natural for a woman to wake up and think about money?
Yes, money is very attractive, and powerful. It's not natural, it's a taught process.
Wtf

United States

#3 Feb 12, 2013
I thought she loved me I guess she loves the money.
blubber

Hurst, TX

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Yup men love p#$$y and women like $$! Men are dogs woof woof and girls can purrrrrrr.. It's not your world anymore men! A women scorned is your worst nightmare! I followed the rules for 20+ years and no more!!
lmao

United States

#5 Feb 12, 2013
blubber wrote:
Yup men love p#$$y and women like $$! Men are dogs woof woof and girls can purrrrrrr.. It's not your world anymore men! A women scorned is your worst nightmare! I followed the rules for 20+ years and no more!!
Its all about $$$$ now...,,, so guys there is nomore love its give me your $$$$..,,,!
smdh

United States

#6 Feb 12, 2013
blubber wrote:
Gold digger alert! What this blubbering chicka stated pretty much sums it up. Watch your wallets!
hmmm

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Feb 12, 2013
Uh no. Unless ur at a point where u use every penny towards ur bills (rent light water) neccesaties and u still can't make it then yes other wise ur greedy selfish and unhappy cus u need money to make u happy.
hope

Alice, TX

#8 Feb 12, 2013
there arent any
true heart

United States

#10 Feb 12, 2013
smdh wrote:
<quoted text>
Gold digger alert! What this blubbering chicka stated pretty much sums it up. Watch your wallets!
Hey don't put all of us in the same wagon as her! As long as my man treats me good and loves me, I could care less if he is a doctor or a ditch digger. My man and I enjoy spending quality time together and you can't put a price tag on that. He does simple things to show that he loves me and he makes me laugh. Just thinking about him puts a big smile on my face.:)
blubber

United States

#11 Feb 12, 2013
Key word true heart--- scorned women!! I believed in the same thing as you where he always put a smile on my face told me all the right things provided everything for us and low and behold he had a secret life!! Girls advice your man has cheated and he has a secret phone you know nothing about!! Prepaid!! No trace! From what I hear from other girls they love married man cuz they can't chase them and they want a wild exotic lay every once in a while not the same old boring routine! So spice it up or share your meal!
married

Alice, TX

#12 Feb 12, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Uh no. Unless ur at a point where u use every penny towards ur bills (rent light water) neccesaties and u still can't make it then yes other wise ur greedy selfish and unhappy cus u need money to make u happy.
Sounds like you know my wife
lover

Alice, TX

#13 Feb 12, 2013
I know a woman who works her butt off to have what she has and to me there is nothing sexier than a woman who knows how to take care of herself and have pride in doing so. One that asks nothing else, but to be there to hold her and love her. Yup, I surely do love her.
Bastaro

Corpus Christi, TX

#14 Feb 12, 2013
F*ck love,let it be about the money. That way when your done with them. just say hey b*tch im broke.
faith

United States

#15 Feb 12, 2013
hope wrote:
there arent any
I'll make u happy
Play

United States

#16 Feb 12, 2013
Bastaro wrote:
F*ck love,let it be about the money. That way when your done with them. just say hey b*tch im broke.
good thinkin...your pretty freakin smart!...
hmmm

Corpus Christi, TX

#17 Feb 12, 2013
Y would I know ur wife? And I helped my other half get to where he is. He had nothing and I worked he slowly got to where he is. I can do it on my own or with help very proud of it to, but who needs money as long as neccesaties are taken care of idc abt the rest.
Yayo

Corpus Christi, TX

#18 Feb 12, 2013
Bastaro wrote:
True that, I've gotten rid of a couple grubby women by telling them I was broke. Best lie eve.
Xoxo

United States

#19 Feb 26, 2013
Change ur user names n passwords frequently Especialy if they know it for some reason cuz boy they'll take ur sh!! To (0) quick
Sam

Ballwin, MO

#21 Feb 26, 2013
I agree with that my girlfriend for 5 years who never worked a day of em said she was intitled to half of everything I had due to common law wife It's hard to break up period the man doesn't wana be alone and the girl doesn't wana be in the I Dnt have money situation but when u start trying to take it like that the man or men go loco
Would it not be easier to come to a middle ground or terms or what ever and fix the relation ship rather than destroy it like that I tried but my situation was I was never home cuz work so some one replaced me in the bedroom so I was done but think about it Especialy if you have kids
gaccat

Pittsburgh, PA

#23 Feb 26, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Questioning a Period
of Money is Powerfull but women arent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mito cavazos (Aug '10) 4 min just saying 14
Horns on his head 8 min Alicetx 3
Having affair with married man Xmas 20 min Honey Bee 26
J C Ramos And Cheyenne Bueno A Thing? 1 hr lol 2
Denise Garcia 3 hr Lupe 7
Obama has blood on his hands 3 hr The Gargoyle 14
Steven Rodriguez 3 hr Lupe 1
Oil $55.91 barrel get ready for layoffs 3 hr Boss Lady 136
Alice Dating
Find my Match