Gynecologist
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
me

Lewisville, TX

#1 Feb 7, 2012
Are there any gynecologist in Alice?
advice

Roy, UT

#2 Feb 7, 2012
Go to corpus alice sucks
word

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Feb 9, 2012
dr barnes is awesome! he is here in town
Mjefe

Dallas, TX

#4 Feb 10, 2012
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a look
if you like.
Sorry. Just couldn't resist.
no offence just sayin'

Dallas, TX

#5 Feb 10, 2012
Mjefe wrote:
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a look
if you like.
Sorry. Just couldn't resist.
That's gross bro if there looking for a Gynecologist that means there's something wrong down there. Maybe green puss gushing out ewww
hummm

Spring, TX

#6 Feb 10, 2012
[QUOTE who="no offence just sayin'"]<quoted text>
That's gross bro if there looking for a Gynecologist that means there's something wrong down there. Maybe green puss gushing out ewww[/QUOTE]

shows how intelligent you are!!!!
me

Dallas, TX

#7 Feb 10, 2012
[QUOTE who="no offence just sayin'"]<quoted text>That's gross bro if there looking for a Gynecologist that means there's something wrong down there. Maybe green puss gushing out ewww[/QUOTE]

Excuse me? Every woman should see a gynecologist. You don't have to see a gynecologist just when something is wrong. There is pregnancy & contraception.
Alice

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Feb 10, 2012
Don't go to Dr. Barnes he's kind of rude. Dr. Bradford is awesome. Very nice and caring. He takes his time with his patients.
GLOCK27

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Feb 10, 2012
me wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me? Every woman should see a gynecologist. You don't have to see a gynecologist just when something is wrong. There is pregnancy & contraception.
Agreed. Got to keep her healthy. Regular diagnostic test such as a PAP smear can help prevent cervical cancer by detecting precancerous changes to the cervix. So, finding a woman who has regular gyno check ups is a good thing. She won't be the one with green pus coming out (that's probably pseudomonas, btw)
lol

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Feb 10, 2012
You don't want to go to Bradford, hes very inexperienced! I saw him twice and never again. I want someone to give me answers not refer to his medical books in front me. For that I could diagnose myself and treat myself. What a waste of a MD. Barnes is who you want to go to here in Alice and anyone else in cc or k-ville. Or look up online , look at stats, how many years they have been working and so fourth. Good luck to you finding a gyno
Alice

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Feb 11, 2012
lol wrote:
You don't want to go to Bradford, hes very inexperienced! I saw him twice and never again. I want someone to give me answers not refer to his medical books in front me. For that I could diagnose myself and treat myself. What a waste of a MD. Barnes is who you want to go to here in Alice and anyone else in cc or k-ville. Or look up online , look at stats, how many years they have been working and so fourth. Good luck to you finding a gyno
That's weird. Never had any problems with Dr. Bradford. A lot of people go to him and and never have any complaints either. So maybe it's just you.
Mjefe

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 Feb 11, 2012
My offer still stands. I'm not entirely
inexperienced
lol

Corpus Christi, TX

#13 Feb 11, 2012
Alice wrote:
<quoted text> That's weird. Never had any problems with Dr. Bradford. A lot of people go to him and and never have any complaints either. So maybe it's just you.
a lot of people go to him because Barnes is over booked, then they see him then go to someone else, and that's the truth. Its not me, their are many others. Maybe you just care about your body??
celeste

Corpus Christi, TX

#14 Feb 11, 2012
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>That's weird. Never had any problems with Dr. Bradford. A lot of people go to him and and never have any complaints either. So maybe it's just you.
New OB-GYN's come and go!!! He'll be out of here in a year or so, they all do!!!
helpful

Three Rivers, TX

#16 Feb 11, 2012
I see Dr. Boyd he has he office established in Kingsville, but he also sees patients in Falfurrias and Alice with Community Action. Also you can see the nurse practitioner there too, she is totally awesome and so is the staff. Her name is Elvia Torrez. Totally satisfied.
really

Alice, TX

#17 Feb 12, 2012
how does elvia look
Happy

Corpus Christi, TX

#18 Feb 12, 2012
The women's center at community action has the most wonderful and helpful staff. The nurses are just awesome and Dr. Guajardo is an excellent doctor, as well. He is very attentive and always willing to answer any questions or concerns you may have. I highly recommend going there for your medical needs. :)
hell no

Three Rivers, TX

#19 Feb 12, 2012
i wouldn't see dr guajrdo if my life depended on it
girl

Corpus Christi, TX

#20 Feb 12, 2012
helpful wrote:
I see Dr. Boyd he has he office established in Kingsville, but he also sees patients in Falfurrias and Alice with Community Action. Also you can see the nurse practitioner there too, she is totally awesome and so is the staff. Her name is Elvia Torrez. Totally satisfied.
it's Elva not Elvia
Sir

Corpus Christi, TX

#21 Feb 12, 2012
My girlfriend sees Dr Bradford and we love he's nice. And did a good job delivering our baby

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is he?? 7 min hey 7
Bruce Jenner Transformed in A Lady!?.WTF? 27 min Andy Gallegos 49
Newell Atkinson, III aka Crybaby 1 hr Que 81
Ashley B is Gracies stepdaughter? 1 hr shelly 9
Omar Garza 1 hr Sick of it ALL 46
Any information about Speedy 1 hr Huh 4
Marsupials produce little to no methane gas 1 hr lol 2
More from around the web

Alice People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]