DORELLA ELIZONDO admits ownership in...

DORELLA ELIZONDO admits ownership in Del Cielo

Posted in the Alice Forum

Any one but Dorella

United States

#1 Apr 25, 2013
In a public forum (in front of 100 people) at Coastal Bend College at 6 PM 4-25-13 DORELLA ELIZONDO admitted to being Co-Owner of BANKRUPT DEL CIELO.

Therefore, do we really want SOMEONE WHO IS BANKRUPTY TO THE TUNE OF MILLONS OF DOLLARS involved in managing Alice’s Tax Money?

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION WAS OBTAINED FROM A PART OF: Case 11-20721 Document 1 Filed in TXSB on 12/19/11 US Bankruptcy Court Southern District of Texas Voluntary Petition
Name of Debtor:Gold Horses, LLC
Other Names used by the Debtor:
dba: DEL CIELO Homecare, 301 E. 1st Street,Suite A, Alice, TX 78332

LIST OF AFEW CREDITORS;Internal Revenue Service,, Disputed $ 3,458,852.57
American Express,$263,844.80 plus $12,935.23
Honeywell Global,$99,903.79
Nueces County Tax Assessor, Unknown
Jim Wells County Tax, Assessor, Unknown
citizen

Alice, TX

#3 Apr 25, 2013
Next Bankruptcy City Of Alice
Voter

Alice, TX

#4 Apr 25, 2013
Jeez, give it a break! I wasn't going to vote for her but with this continued bashing of her name and her business I plan on voting for Dorella, your tactics are backfiring on you. Stop the bashing, jeez you are one disturbed personm seek help.
kathy

Corpus Christi, TX

#5 Apr 26, 2013
Voter wrote:
Jeez, give it a break! I wasn't going to vote for her but with this continued bashing of her name and her business I plan on voting for Dorella, your tactics are backfiring on you. Stop the bashing, jeez you are one disturbed personm seek help.
That's retarded, the bashing is what changed your vote? What a good reason to choose your candidate!!!! Smart one!

Since: Mar 13

Lolita, TX

#6 Apr 26, 2013
kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's retarded, the bashing is what changed your vote? What a good reason to choose your candidate!!!! Smart one!
It's called the sympathy vote. May not be the best reason; but, around here what do you expect. People sell their vote for a lot less; $5 bucks, a six-pack, or a box of chicken. After all, it ain't like this place is Harvard! Hence why we get the elected folks we get; case in point school board candidates.
voter2

United States

#8 Apr 26, 2013
Chilly Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called the sympathy vote. May not be the best reason; but, around here what do you expect. People sell their vote for a lot less; $5 bucks, a six-pack, or a box of chicken. After all, it ain't like this place is Harvard! Hence why we get the elected folks we get; case in point school board candidates.
Don't be throwing in the school board candidcomments ates in with the mayor race...

U usually make good comments but this one was stupid

Since: Mar 13

Rockport, TX

#9 Apr 26, 2013
voter2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be throwing in the school board candidcomments ates in with the mayor race...
U usually make good comments but this one was stupid
It's an example, nothing more. Thanks
Jen

Alice, TX

#10 Apr 26, 2013
I wasn't planning on voting for Dorella, but now that I've seen and confirmed that she has served on our council for 10 years and has managed to hold up the City with fair judgment and a well balanced budget, I will VOTE DORELLA FOR MAYOR. Thanks for letting me see that she doesn't allow her personal affairs or business affect her "elected" role.
Opinion

Fort Worth, TX

#11 Apr 26, 2013
Jen wrote:
I wasn't planning on voting for Dorella, but now that I've seen and confirmed that she has served on our council for 10 years and has managed to hold up the City with fair judgment and a well balanced budget, I will VOTE DORELLA FOR MAYOR. Thanks for letting me see that she doesn't allow her personal affairs or business affect her "elected" role.
Ur STUPID!!!!
get over it

Banquete, TX

#12 Apr 29, 2013
Delta Airlines, Nehman Brothers, Delphi, Chrysler, General Motors and on and on have all filed bankruptcy. Its part of a normal business climate in this medical field. They employ 800 people and provide jobs for families.
ok

United States

#13 Apr 29, 2013
get over it wrote:
Delta Airlines, Nehman Brothers, Delphi, Chrysler, General Motors and on and on have all filed bankruptcy. Its part of a normal business climate in this medical field. They employ 800 people and provide jobs for families.
BUT, they are not running for Mayor.
RealDeal

Corpus Christi, TX

#14 Apr 29, 2013
Del Cielo is slowly going down. I feel sorry for all the employees there. Not one person that works there is happy. The ones in charge aren't any help either! Moral is bad! Service is poor! SMH

Maybe Dorella can help her company become happy again!
frank

San Antonio, TX

#15 Apr 29, 2013
Wow, She is so fake and la raza will vote for her because she knows how to manipulate the dumb mexicans.
Huh

Portland, TX

#16 Apr 29, 2013
RealDeal wrote:
Del Cielo is slowly going down. I feel sorry for all the employees there. Not one person that works there is happy. The ones in charge aren't any help either! Moral is bad! Service is poor! SMH
Maybe Dorella can help her company become happy again!
Isn't this pretty much all of Alice -- unhappy people?
hmm

United States

#17 Apr 29, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't this pretty much all of Alice -- unhappy people?
I'm from Alice and very happy!
Any one but Dorella

United States

#20 May 1, 2013
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always been like that! Who ever pays the people who encourage the old and disabled to vote the way they want them to on mail in ballots wins! Mail in ballots determines the win!
I would have thought that Ike, President of the Chamber("Big Man" that he is)and Dorella, co-Owner of Del Cielo ("Big Woman" that she is) would have been above buying Votes.
kathy

Corpus Christi, TX

#21 May 1, 2013
citizen wrote:
Next Bankruptcy City Of Alice
Lol yep
HMM

United States

#22 May 1, 2013
Any one but Dorella wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have thought that Ike, President of the Chamber("Big Man" that he is)and Dorella, co-Owner of Del Cielo ("Big Woman" that she is) would have been above buying Votes.
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MANY THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS Ike, President of the Chamber("Big Man" that he is)and Dorella, HAVE PAID POLITICAL WORKERS IN AN ATTEMPT TO BUY THIS ELECTION?

Why doesn't Dorella, co-Owner of Del Cielo ("Big Woman" that she is)pay what she owes the IRS ($3 MILLION+++) AND MANY+++ OTHER CREDITORS LIKE $295,000 AMERICAN EXPRESS?

Do we really want SOMEONE WHO IS BANKRUPTY TO THE TUNE OF MILLONS OF DOLLARS involved in managing Alice’s Tax Money?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what do i do 14 min Dang 16
Mikey Diaz 50 min Lol 13
Republican sheriff candidate arrested for fraud 58 min nombre 65
Leo Cardona a BIG HOTO? 1 hr Cousin 10
Emily Murphy 1 hr Used up 1
When is the first day of school 1 hr wtf 4
40 year old prostitute Maria Jones lol 2 hr Myopinion 8
The MUC a great success 21 hr abc 45
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alice Mortgages