Where is he from? & how old
Anonymous

Pflugerville, TX

#3 Aug 26, 2010
Where does he work??
ala

Houston, TX

#4 Aug 26, 2010
He is MARRIED! About 40 something and owns his own contracting business. Primos Construction. Lovely wife and kids he lives somewhere in springfield 1st county road out of San Diego.
Anonymous

Pflugerville, TX

#5 Aug 26, 2010
O ok.. I knw another guy that has the same name.. But works somewhere else...in Alice..
Omg

Tomball, TX

#6 Aug 26, 2010
ala wrote:
He is MARRIED! About 40 something and owns his own contracting business. Primos Construction. Lovely wife and kids he lives somewhere in springfield 1st county road out of San Diego.
yea he is married to a beautiful wife & kids!! Obviously someone is just jealous of what he has accomplished!! Pure lies is there proof?
love

United States

#7 Aug 26, 2010
ala wrote:
Wow..u're pretty positive that u've got the right guy. How do you know that's the john benavides the initial post is referring to? If the information you posted is accurate..he must be a friend of yours.
Omg

United States

#8 Aug 26, 2010
& he's 36 not 40!!!
becky

Dallas, TX

#9 Aug 26, 2010
Married? I jusr read about him in another post titled "Amanda Santos Manriquez!" I feel for his wife.
Anonymous

United States

#10 Aug 27, 2010
Wat Jon benavides r u talking about... Is he a twin???
lmao

United States

#11 Aug 27, 2010
I think they are talking about the one who is 24 and hangs out with a guy named brandon...
hardworker

Dallas, TX

#12 Aug 27, 2010
lmao wrote:
I think they are talking about the one who is 24 and hangs out with a guy named brandon...
absolutely not its john from primo construction. How did he open his business what money it takes money..........
Lol

United States

#13 Aug 27, 2010
Zaida quit posting shit we know it's u!!!! Take care of Ar he screws around behind ur back!!! Cus ur old & ugly he like them young!!
No Way

United States

#14 Aug 27, 2010
Lol wrote:
Zaida quit posting shit we know it's u!!!! Take care of Ar he screws around behind ur back!!! Cus ur old & ugly he like them young!!
Once again another attempt to ignite a fire between John and his family. Leave Zaida and her husband out of this! She's beautiful and AR has always worshiped the ground she walks on! U are only trying to start problems! It's not gonna work..we're on 2 u!!:)))
lol

United States

#15 Aug 27, 2010
becky wrote:
Married? I jusr read about him in another post titled "Amanda Santos Manriquez!" I feel for his wife.
U've got a lot of time on ur hands to be searching and remembering that his name was mentioned. Don't feel sorry for his wife..she is fulfilled & secure in her marriage. Go play with your kids or grandkids..they need u more than topix!
United States

#16 Aug 27, 2010
No Way wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again another attempt to ignite a fire between John and his family. Leave Zaida and her husband out of this! She's beautiful and AR has always worshiped the ground she walks on! U are only trying to start problems! It's not gonna work..we're on 2 u!!:)))
Pay backs r a Bitch!!!
Lol

United States

#17 Aug 27, 2010
hardworker wrote:
<quoted text>absolutely not its john from primo construction. How did he open his business what money it takes money..........
it's none of ur business how he opened his business!!!! Man jealous ppl!!
Lol

United States

#18 Aug 27, 2010
becky wrote:
yea I think u need to see if ur secure In ur marriage? Ask ur hubby! Lol!!
lola

Dallas, TX

#19 Aug 27, 2010
Lol wrote:
<quoted text> yea I think u need to see if ur secure In ur marriage? Ask ur hubby! Lol!!
ask yours or your largada lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maria Mya Benavides 3 hr Lmmfao 7
What does it take to get a girl in this town? (Apr '13) 4 hr Tallblonde 25
Keep A Word & Drop A Word (Dec '11) 6 hr cathouse cowboy 10,615
Robert Regino 8 hr Marianna 1
Juanito we demand a drug hairfolical test 8 hr lol 22
Jim Wells County 8 hr lol 4
new keep a word and drop a word (Mar '17) 8 hr Maybe21 5,497

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance