Next Last
Billy12

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Who is she dating?
DamnGood

Lockhart, TX

#2 Feb 5, 2013
I don't know and I don't care she gots some big tits and a nice ass that p**** was so good made her scream daddy while I was pounding that yeahhh boyyy!!!
stop

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#3 Feb 5, 2013
thats not right
Billy12

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Haha :)). I heard it was some Jesse dude I don't know his last name
Billy12

Lockhart, TX

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Do y'all know. Who she is dating?
Yup

Lockhart, TX

#6 Feb 5, 2013
Hey all you have to do is go ask her and she'll tell you who she's with why ask on here and it's that simple and you can easily go and ask her for head or some ass and she'll b more then happy to do it I just wanna titty f*** her then c*m in her ass
How about it

Lockhart, TX

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Martika you should just let me f*** you ill make you fall in love and actually make you wifey since all those little chavalos you've been with have small little weewees ill give you a grown d*** just let me know when and we can get down and dirty
Blah

Lockhart, TX

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Hell yeah dog that's gross used and abused prolly has something all you have to do is just rap it then do her good then take it off and put it up her a** and c*m all in it that'll be fun and hopefully tight
Billy12

Edroy, TX

#10 Feb 5, 2013
Lol I wanna fck her hard.
Billy12

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 Feb 5, 2013
Blah wrote:
Hell yeah dog that's gross used and abused prolly has something all you have to do is just rap it then do her good then take it off and put it up her a** and c*m all in it that'll be fun and hopefully tight
I feel sorry for her boyfriend Jesse cause that chick is a hoe. Prolly cheats on him. Ha!!
Tre

Corpus Christi, TX

#13 Feb 6, 2013
She sucks dick pretty good! Ha ;))
real

Alice, TX

#14 Feb 6, 2013
She's a *uckking freak in bed I miss that ass. If Ur with her just turn her around n wrap Ur hand in her hair she knows whats up...lol. by me saying that she should know who wrote this miss that Ass
Oooo

Lockhart, TX

#15 Feb 6, 2013
Hey REAL if it was so good why isn't she with you oh I know it's prolly cause it aint true and you probably have a small penis pathetic little boy me on the other hand Martika if you read this when you want a real man with money cars a big d*** and that can turn that p**** inside out come and ask for me mamacita show you how a real d*** feels like deep down in you.
Billy12

Lockhart, TX

#16 Feb 6, 2013
For real though who's her boyfriend.
Simon

United States

#18 Feb 7, 2013
Ha!
Seth12

Corpus Christi, TX

#19 May 31, 2013
Her boyfriend is Carlos. And he still fcks his baby momma. She's a dumb bibo that's like getting train by all these guys. Stupid h0e
Daddy2455

Corpus Christi, TX

#21 Jul 3, 2013
I miss her :/
Greatcoat567

Corpus Christi, TX

#22 Jul 3, 2013
What the hell happen to her? I don't see her in Alice anymore.
greatPerson

Alice, TX

#23 Jul 8, 2013
She's nothing but a SLUT, feel sorry for that poor boy she is dating
Greatcoat567

Corpus Christi, TX

#24 Jul 8, 2013
greatPerson wrote:
She's nothing but a SLUT, feel sorry for that poor boy she is dating
I agree she is a Slut! Prolly sucks guys d*cks and fcks them. Poor boy is gonna have to find out the hard way to see who she truly is!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
freemason building in alice (Aug '14) 14 min Austin 21
Franchesca Adams 1 hr That1 4
Good Hair Salons 5 hr momma2one 1
Alice Lab ( Covance The Monkey Farm) being fine... 6 hr Climate 18
astromatic carwash (Jul '10) 7 hr lmao 61
old alice p & s hospital (Oct '09) 9 hr Ghost Chaser 44
Old JC Pennys 9 hr Pinchehaters 11

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance