hehehe

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

They need a can of Raid in their mouth and between their legs, spray it before you get to the bars.TURN ON THE LIGHTS AND YOU SEE THEM SCATTER LIKE THE cOCKROACHES THEY ARE.
fyI

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Wake up alice and smell the pot smoke in your nostrils.Three teenage girls caught smoking weed on a school night, at a park close to midnight. Victoria Alejandro-19, Miranda Alejandro-18, and Denise De Leon-18 caught smoking weed. Don't you have other places to be or other things to do besides this? Que mugrero!!!
agree

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

fyI wrote:
Wake up alice and smell the pot smoke in your nostrils.Three teenage girls caught smoking weed on a school night, at a park close to midnight. Victoria Alejandro-19, Miranda Alejandro-18, and Denise De Leon-18 caught smoking weed. Don't you have other places to be or other things to do besides this? Que mugrero!!!
It's a darn shame what our youth is turning too. And then you see them all bragging about today being 4/20 (pot day). WOW, is all I have to say.
cjc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

parents DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR KIDS ARE? damm what a f..ked up town...
mary jane

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Happy four twenty bitches!!!! Hahahaha smoke em if you got em!!!!!! I'm so stoned :)
ugh

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

help wrote:
We need to go after the drug dealers. Raid after raid. Don't these people care how they are ruining so many lifes. Look at all the overdoses and all the addicts they have created. All they are doing is spreading the same $20.00 from one hand to another, then they or their kids consume all the profit. Really stupid! Get rid of these loosers. They are a bunch of bird brains.
The so called drug dealers have not created addicts. It's all up to the person to have better sense than to do drugs. Yes, the dealers don't help the cause but they are certainly not to blame 100%. And yes, I'm totally against drugs and drugs dealing. At the same time, I'm realistic and know that people aren't to blame for other peoples actions or lifestyle. It's all on oneself to make the best decisions for ourselves.
Responsible parent

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Parents around her need to quite wanting to be the cool parent and try to discipline their kids more!!! Also if they grew up without when they were young and they are better off now they want to spoil their kids rotten thinking they are doing their good! Well they are wrong don't spoil your children if they want something make them earn it good grades respect make them realize they have to work for what they want not just get receive it just because they want it!!! Some parents how no clue!!!
lone rangers

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

If alice is the new robstown; what is robstown now?
guess what

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Responsible parent wrote:
Parents around her need to quite wanting to be the cool parent and try to discipline their kids more!!! Also if they grew up without when they were young and they are better off now they want to spoil their kids rotten thinking they are doing their good! Well they are wrong don't spoil your children if they want something make them earn it good grades respect make them realize they have to work for what they want not just get receive it just because they want it!!! Some parents how no clue!!!
I totally agree, I raised my kids with good morals and always showed the ppl who were in the wrong. When they saw poor, drunk, fighting ppl I'd explain and say thats not a good way to live. We weren't rich but we made sure they traveled and learned to eat at nice places. They appreciated life, do naturally that motivated them to want and continue living the good life. With that in mind I always, always instilled and would say "to continue you must get educated so that you can live comfortably and above all, so that you always have money and never need to count on a guy to support you. My kids graduated from college and have nice jobs earning good money. Best of luck to every parent with your kids....KIDS please listen to your parents, my kids now thank us & say it's been worth it.
raid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

You can have money and education and fall on your face.....because something strong in you heart
Is not pleased.
kemosabe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

lone rangers wrote:
it now the arm pit of south Texas.
raid

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

lone rangers wrote:
Just a town full of Cantinas
plead the 5th

Odem, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

lone rangers wrote:
Hollywood bitches :D Welcome to Hollywood!!
plead the 5th

Odem, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

fyI wrote:
All I have to say is that nobody is perfect. Everybody makes mistakes so don't talk like your perfect and not dirty.
Michael rodriguez

Beaufort, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

I will say this if you think that marijuana is the most of our worries you all are dead wrong, and obviously have nothing to do. Im a realist and a United States Marine. If you think that because you so called raised your kids in a good town you will get away from drugs you are dead wrong and stupid as hell to boot. If you dont remember what it was like to be a teenager than you are just plane ignorant. The only thing one our mind was to rebel from our parents. These girls have done nothing wrong in my eyes and just because they were caught smoking weed does not make them candidates for crucifacation, for all we know they are straight A students. What is truely wrong with this world is you people who are so quick to judge and make the world a worse place because you dont know how to take a second and understand people. Thats all I have to say about this subject.
raid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Michael rodriguez wrote:
I will say this if you think that marijuana is the most of our worries you all are dead wrong, and obviously have nothing to do. Im a realist and a United States Marine. If you think that because you so called raised your kids in a good town you will get away from drugs you are dead wrong and stupid as hell to boot. If you dont remember what it was like to be a teenager than you are just plane ignorant. The only thing one our mind was to rebel from our parents. These girls have done nothing wrong in my eyes and just because they were caught smoking weed does not make them candidates for crucifacation, for all we know they are straight A students. What is truely wrong with this world is you people who are so quick to judge and make the world a worse place because you dont know how to take a second and understand people. Thats all I have to say about this subject.
Okayyyyyyyyy........
So did you smoke one befor the two cents ????
OR
You on the way to take a puff ?????

//
C
V
Manny

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Judged:

I agree with The comment about marijuana. There have been many studies done on cannabis, and scientists have found that the positive effects of this drug outweigh the negative by far. It's how you use it and when that is my concern. I see nothing wrong with lighting up after a long day of work, or school. Highschool students who still havent matured enough to know better I do have a problem with. Lets face the facts here, there have been so many vehicular accidents, and random acts of violence committed while people are under the influence of alcohol, yet you rarely if ever hear of any serious crimes being committed while under the influence of cannabis. Legalize pot, and don't allow anyone under the age of 21 purchase it and i guarantee we will put all the stupid gang wannabes in this town, who are causing the real problems in out of business. If u guys want someone to blame, it's primarily these dipshits who think that it's cool to join a gang. That's why our town has gone to shit. Grow up and get a life u dumbasses aka ( latin kings) pinche punietas que no balen madre. You wanna fight, join a gym and take up boxing, don't be pussies who hide behind a clique, stand up to your enemies, one on one, not ten on one. Yall are what's ruining this town and our youth in my opinion. This is south Texas not Compton.
cjc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

i agree with you well said
heb buddy

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

ALICE THE NEW ROBSTOWN .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alice isd 16 min Say What 10
the truth hurts speedymart 41 min peteeeee 17
Victoria Varela 42 min Hahaha 13
lusto 47 min Andy Gallegos 51
andy gallegos 50 min Andy Gallegos 2
Girls 1 hr Blast 1
melissa casas and louie gallegos (Aug '13) 1 hr snag took 20
Ben bolt school board 4 hr BB Retard 263
Played a guy then fell for him 10 hr cantinera 22

Search the Alice Forum: