Sad

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

I'm not defending the hospital in any way, but I believe that part of the problem is people going to the ER for any little thing. That's why you wait 6 hrs, and probably why they misdiagnose because they are so overwhelmed with people.

Why would you want to pay $1,000 to be told you have the flu, when you can pay $80 at a doctors office? It makes no sense.
bad business

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

my moter had a heart rate of 32 arrived @ 9 30 am @ 2 pm recived word was being transfered to cc tx due to no cardiology avaliable,we drove over there after waiting till 6 pm still not in route,finally arrived to spohn memorial @ 11 pm total of 14 hrs i just am so disapointed,ps she passed away 1 week later,reported to administration still havent heard results of investigation,i refuse to take my pet snake there
true

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

linda wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all flu symptoms and fever is NOT an emergency to begin with. Those are the things people need to go to the doctors office for.
um not really if it wad swine flu u can die idiot and even the doc will say go to er
true

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Sad wrote:
I'm not defending the hospital in any way, but I believe that part of the problem is people going to the ER for any little thing. That's why you wait 6 hrs, and probably why they misdiagnose because they are so overwhelmed with people.
Why would you want to pay $1,000 to be told you have the flu, when you can pay $80 at a doctors office? It makes no sense.
how can u miss diagnose a symptom by being over welmed that's bull
mome

Rockport, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

bad business wrote:
my moter had a heart rate of 32 arrived @ 9 30 am @ 2 pm recived word was being transfered to cc tx due to no cardiology avaliable,we drove over there after waiting till 6 pm still not in route,finally arrived to spohn memorial @ 11 pm total of 14 hrs i just am so disapointed,ps she passed away 1 week later,reported to administration still havent heard results of investigation,i refuse to take my pet snake there
that's really sad what happened to the ministeries healing of Jesus Christ they say sounds like a joke .Should have kept Alice Regional Hospital their workers where the best Christi's Spohn can never give the service that Alice Regional employees did wish they were back see the x regional workers and they are always friendly when you see them.
ZZs

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Christus Sphon Alice at its best
serious

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Judged:

Sad wrote:

Because half of alice are welfare free loaders so they dont pay 1,000- they pay nothing..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Alice Forum right now

Search the Alice Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
orlando v.s alex (Dec '11) 23 min michelle ortiz 11
Keep A Word & Drop A Word (Dec '11) 44 min Trouser Cough 6,719
lusto 1 hr Andy Gallegos 47
Moms asking for help on trash for treasure. 1 hr Lezbion 3
desiree walking to park 1 hr explain 7
Roy Garza 1 hr explain 10
girl in new silver kia 1 hr Saw you looking 6
Played a guy then fell for him 2 hr rebellious soul 14
Ben bolt school board 3 hr King_Cochino 249