girl at dairy burger 281

Posted in the Alice Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dude

United States

#1 Nov 22, 2010
there is this dumb hoe who works at that db and she always gives attitude... she younger and wears glasses... don't know her name but sh!t man she really sucks azz.... rudeness..........
hot

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Nov 22, 2010
any hot woman that work there
hmmmm

Raynham Center, MA

#3 Nov 22, 2010
Did you go at night?
hot

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Nov 23, 2010
i hear there r some nice hot young ones there
dude

Dallas, TX

#5 Nov 23, 2010
nope it was during the day... when i go she is always at the window... i tell you rudeness... i can never understand that, its not my fault you work there.. some ppl i swear...
hey

Alice, TX

#6 Nov 23, 2010
I think you're probably talking about me? But I work at night. & its not that I hate my job its actually a good job. & if I'm rude too you, I'm sorry & no offense, but you honestly have no idea how it is. Some people are really rude too us. & idk about the other girls but it gets me mad & ruins my day. I guess I need too work on not letting people get too me?
love one

Dallas, TX

#7 Nov 23, 2010
Wat girls do u think is hot? Jessica is good looking for being bi
Rosey_G

Kemp, TX

#8 Nov 24, 2010
That Right They Dont Knw How Hard It Is To KEEP COOL after u Just Had SOME one Talk and Treat U like If U Were Retarded But I Dnt Care I Just Brush It Off And U ShouLd To (Lil Mama Insider)..........P.s Jezz Is Hot And Funny Too lol
dude

Tallahassee, FL

#9 Nov 24, 2010
i know how it is but u gotta remember not all of the customers are rude to you... it just sucks when you go to a place and you are being nice and you get attitude... i'm just saying....
Rosey_G

Kemp, TX

#10 Nov 24, 2010
Well im never rude and now she knws that thats sumthing she has to work on@
MaggotVomit

Channelview, TX

#11 Nov 24, 2010
what's this jessicas last name?
lol

Alice, TX

#12 Nov 24, 2010
are u talkin about that ugly b*tch laura gonzalez? she looks like a crackhead n her glasses r too big for her face? if so she is a rude b*itch!
hey

Alice, TX

#13 Nov 24, 2010
Ohh, & another thing. Why would you call me a hoe? I'm sorry if I'm rude, but you don't have too call me a hoe. I know now that I need too brush it off when other people are rude. & be nice too the ones that aren't.
hey

Alice, TX

#14 Nov 24, 2010
Ha, okay "lol" cause only YOU would know how a crack head looks, right? & if you think I'm ugly, oh well I'm ugly in you're eyes. & whoever else thinks I'm ugly, don't look at me. & if I'm RUDE too YOU then don't go too where I work, simple as that, right?
lol

Alice, TX

#15 Nov 24, 2010
ya i would know look at the ugly lady that works there with all her front teeth missin she looks crackd out too! and heather! everyone thinks ur ugly so does ur bf i banged him last week!every guy u go out with jus uses u cause ur an easy f*ck..if i was ur mother i would be ashamed to have u!
lol

Ocean Springs, MS

#16 Nov 25, 2010
Slutts wrk there
hey

Alice, TX

#17 Nov 25, 2010
You're PATHETIC! if you don't like us, then don't go too our work! & ummm, okay my bf doesn't live here, so how could you fuck him? & like I said IDC if you or anyone else thinks I'm ugly, I'm not living too please you.:))) lol. & no my mom isn't ashamed of me cause Im not like that.:))) MY MOM LOVES ME! UNLIKE YOURS. lol. I bet you're moms ashamed of you cause you have no life trying too talk about people you know nothing about just too make you feel better cause you're a UGLY PERSON INSIDE & OUTSIDE. So, go ahead & talk about us.:))) but what doesn't kill us, will only make us stronger! & I'm sorry too all the other people if I've ever been rude too y'all!
Rosey_G

United States

#18 Nov 26, 2010
I work. Here and. I ain't. No slut
lol

Blue Springs, MO

#19 Nov 26, 2010
No Rosie ur not the slut but ur boy is
rosey_g

Dallas, TX

#20 Nov 26, 2010
what do me my boy is what do u knw that i dont

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LeAnna Gonzales Jenna Gomez fight 19 min kisses 13
lmfao girl you trippin 45 min Lmfao 1
Ashlee j. Garcia 1 hr animal 28
looking for catering 2 hr candy 12
jay jacskon (Apr '14) 2 hr hehe736 13
News Garza seeks Place 3 on Alice City Council 3 hr FYI 5
Best workout gym 3 hr Toni 1
More from around the web

Alice People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE