question about mcdonalds on johnson st

question about mcdonalds on johnson st

Posted in the Alice Forum

hunkem

Alice, TX

#1 Feb 17, 2013
theres a person who works there, i usually see it at night... it looks just like a monkey... big ol lips.. wild hair... talks like a female but is obviously male... any insight?
rude

Portland, TX

#3 Feb 17, 2013
You have a sorry attitude! Didn't your mother teach you how to have good manners?? If you have nothing good to say don't say anything at all.
mcdonalds

United States

#4 Feb 17, 2013
The managers there always seem to have a hair up their ass like if you can speak to customers right or change your dam job nobody forced you to work fast food its the easiest job in the world put a smile on a customers face and make an order right and even at that they suck im not talking crap about working for them cause i used to and i wasnt a manager but believe i did my job way better than them
acquaintance

Lockhart, TX

#5 Feb 17, 2013
He is his own person like the others said if you don't have nothing nice to say shut it....
Muffin

Alice, TX

#6 Feb 18, 2013
hunkem wrote:
theres a person who works there, i usually see it at night... it looks just like a monkey... big ol lips.. wild hair... talks like a female but is obviously male... any insight?
ive seen him to, i call him monkey boy :)
you are an idiot

Lolita, TX

#7 Feb 18, 2013
hunkem wrote:
Has he hurt you in some way? Probably not. You just sound like a bitter negative person. I actually feel sorry for you if you can look at another human being & refer to him as a monkey. He has feelings like the rest of us--I wonder if you would tell him what you really think of him next time you go there--not likely.
He was born like that for your information. He looks like that for a reason. He was born with a very serious illness. His little brother has the same condition. Whatever his sexual preferences may be, he had no choice in the way he was born.
He's a good kid with a big heart--& you're just mean.
No one to judge

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Feb 18, 2013
I have seen him before he is who he is and he is a very nice person leave him alone!!
Customer

United States

#9 Feb 18, 2013
hunkem wrote:
Insight??? Why is it important to you? He's a person created by GOD just like everyone else! I personally think he does a good job on waiting on customers. He was respectful & even said thank you. The other workers could learn a thing or two from him. As for you stop being a bullying i'm sure your not perfect no one is. Maybe he could teach you how to have some manners! If he bothers you so much go to another MCD we have 3!! geez instead of putting the poor guy down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tronald dump 4 min Yep 16
Adan G and Maggie O 6 min El chapo 4
AISD Teacher Pay Raise 16 min dipshyt 13
Ruben Guzman 28 min Ana 9
DeeP PAnocha Holes Whoz gottEM 41 min Ana guna 7
Tabitha Rudolph (Oct '13) 57 min John McClane 25
Rallo "Floppy d!ck Perez 1 hr Extra Extra 3
The MUC a great success 3 hr cindy 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance