First Prev
of 3
Next Last
you are so wrong

Lockhart, TX

#47 Mar 31, 2013
blah wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you choke on ur popcorn while I'm shoving that pickle up ur ass. Quit thanking this idiot for getting low grades in high school and having no other choice but the army. I'm getting PTSD from the level of stupidity displayed on this forum
It's because of people like him that you are able to get on a retarded site like this, bashing veterans. I have already saved the date and time on my calendar. I would love to a little bad mouth , disrespecting biotch like you get your @ss handed to you on that proverbial Platter. I hope the cops show up and literally turn their backs on you.
sgt slaughter

San Antonio, TX

#48 Mar 31, 2013
If you're not Infantry, you aint shit.
OIF-OEF Veteran

Lockhart, TX

#49 Mar 31, 2013
sgt slaughter wrote:
If you're not Infantry, you aint shit.
Hoahhhh!

On the real, all mos's are important!
yuuup

Alice, TX

#50 Mar 31, 2013
I found my life partner in Iraq .. Don't ask don't tell?? What a joke..veterans are the best
OIF-OEF Veteran

Alice, TX

#51 Apr 1, 2013
blah wrote:
I feel bad because ur almost 30 and the most honorable thing you did was almost die from an ied explosion.. I'm standing at attention and saluting you right now.thank you ..
For your information im past 30 fool. I posted specific dates of time in service and you assumed that I joined at the age of 18 because im such a failure in school which puts me in your math equation (18+10)=28 close to 30? The problem with your math assumption is that you are missing a very important variable, the age I entered the ARMY. Your shit for brains lifestyle assumes all soldiers enter the armed forces because they are failures in school. Maybe YOU joined because you were a failure, but dont assume that we all did. You know what they say about those that assume right?... RIGHT!
blah wrote:
Without you this world I live in would be exactly the same.
This comment I feel shows lack of intelligence, remorse and down right cold blooded. So you mean to tell me that...

American Revolution War
Franco-American Naval War
Barbary Wars
War of 1812
Creek War
War of Texas Independence
Mexican-American War
US Civil War
Spanish-American War
World War I
World War II
Korean War
Vietnam War
Bay of Pigs Invasion
Grenada War
US Invasion of Panama
Persian Gulf War
Intervention in Bosnia and Herzegovia
Invasion of Afghanistan
Invasion of Iraq

... if non of these wars would have never happened, the United States, the world you live in, would not be the same?

You child, have obviously failed your history class.

All soldiers that were involved in these battles deserve your utmost respect! Without them, history, sacrifices made, you would be living in a real hell. Soldiers died so that you can have your independence and freedom to do as you will, your choice to bash out all veterans with disabilities and casualties of war is of course your choice, your free to do so on a forum online like this. But as already proven, you dont have the balls, besides the ones in your mouth, to tell a real war veteran your mind. RIP if you do.
blah

Lockhart, TX

#52 Apr 1, 2013
OIF-OEF Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>For your information im past 30 fool. I posted specific dates of time in service and you assumed that I joined at the age of 18 because im such a failure in school which puts me in your math equation (18+10)=28 close to 30? The problem with your math assumption is that you are missing a very important variable, the age I entered the ARMY. Your shit for brains lifestyle assumes all soldiers enter the armed forces because they are failures in school. Maybe YOU joined because you were a failure, but dont assume that we all did. You know what they say about those that assume right?... RIGHT!

blah wrote, "Without you this world I live in would be exactly the same."

This comment I feel shows lack of intelligence, remorse and down right cold blooded. So you mean to tell me that...

American Revolution War
Franco-American Naval War
Barbary Wars
War of 1812
Creek War
War of Texas Independence
Mexican-American War
US Civil War
Spanish-American War
World War I
World War II
Korean War
Vietnam War
Bay of Pigs Invasion
Grenada War
US Invasion of Panama
Persian Gulf War
Intervention in Bosnia and Herzegovia
Invasion of Afghanistan
Invasion of Iraq

... if non of these wars would have never happened, the United States, the world you live in, would not be the same?

You child, have obviously failed your history class.

All soldiers that were involved in these battles deserve your utmost respect! Without them, history, sacrifices made, you would be living in a real hell. Soldiers died so that you can have your independence and freedom to do as you will, your choice to bash out all veterans with disabilities and casualties of war is of course your choice, your free to do so on a forum online like this. But as already proven, you dont have the balls, besides the ones in your mouth, to tell a real war veteran your mind. RIP if you do.
ur an idiot. My disrespect is directed toward you and you coat tail riding uneducated ass..the so called war you took part in ..open your eyes to the world we live in today.. The United States can't stop the crime and violence in its own borders.. But fighting in Iraq somehow makes the us safer??please get some help .you didn't earn my respect and you never will ..please lose that sense of entitlement
devil dog

Houston, TX

#53 Apr 1, 2013
blah wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be there as a veteran my self BOY..USAF I too made the mistake of wasting 4 yrs of my life . Only coming to the realization that these days all there are is political wars.. Go ahead an join the others who are too stupid to realize that military life does not merge well to civilian life..dwell in that for the rest of your life.. The real world war is raising children paying, bills, taxes ,working hard for the greater good!answer my question son.. What did you do for the people of this great country??the answer is nothing !! And it will remain nothing.PRIDE, HONOR, RESPECT .you can check that weak shit at the door
Honestly bro i can see why you can't understand ptsd, and have no honor. Cause lets be real how can you understand as an airmen if you sat behind a desk all day or was to far away from the action. Cause if you did spill blood in the mud you would understand. However though thank you for your service
OIF-OEF Veteran

Lockhart, TX

#54 Apr 1, 2013
You, sir will pay for everything you have said on this forum against me and all soldiers and veterans of war. One way or another, you will get yours!
blah

Alice, TX

#55 Apr 1, 2013
I agree with everything you all have said . A life is precious ...and it should not matter whether it is lost in a war in another country or in your own home ..my point is this. Some Soldiers die .yes this is understood but they die fighting for what the government sees fit.they die because our country is in debt or our country leaders want to take what is not ours. this is where I disagree this is where I lose respect ..I will not apologize for the things I type for these are my words you choose to read them..topic is PTSD post traumatic stress disorder .. This disorder is not owned by veterans..I have bled as a soldier as a father as a son but only two of these were my choice as a human being as an American .. I end with this : A MANS DESTINY WILL NOT BE DECIDED FOR HIM BY ANOTHER ..BUT BY HIS OWN HEART

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
La grincha 41 min Mami 3
dumbest official in Alice Margie 1 hr Question 26
April Soto 2 facebooks wut a slxx 1 hr Dixie life 1
Chantel Ramirez Cheating ???? 1 hr Lmao 6
Ashley casas 1 hr it me 1
Albert Barientes (Jan '14) 2 hr Just saying 11
City attorney 3 hr just a taxpayer 9
Corruption in Alice 3 hr Almost Over 39

Alice Jobs

More from around the web