First Prev
of 3
Next Last
blah

Lockhart, TX

#1 Mar 26, 2013
I'm so tired of hearing this lame excuse for not getting a job and paying taxes..military huh give me a break !!
really

Lockhart, TX

#2 Mar 26, 2013
Since when is " remembering" stuff a disability??just another way for dumb people to claim a check from the government
you are so wrong

Lockhart, TX

#3 Mar 26, 2013
Obviously, you have never been in the military and if you were, never on the front lines. These men are trained to be killing machines and you think there are no lasting effects? You are pathetic.
umm

Lockhart, TX

#4 Mar 26, 2013
Not everyone who is PTSD was in military. Research it before you talk crap. Not everyone who has PTSD is unemployed. Many are tax paying employed persons, some are unlucky enough to qualify for military benefits. They earned that right. Try living with PTSD or with someone who has it.
OIF-OEF Veteran

Lockhart, TX

#7 Mar 26, 2013
First of all I am a PTSD war veteran. Second of all I don't give a fuck who you are, you always respect a veteran. A veteran is someone who gave there lives up for the greater good. a veteran is someone who has sacrificed everything they loved not knowing what the outcome would be. a veteran is someone who has earned his honor in life. A veteran has earned his honor in life. A veteran has gone trough so much shit, it makes bitches like you two look like camel shit under my boot. Blah & Really, you two are a disgrace to man kind. You two would not stand 5 minutes with me face two face. It's punks like you that sit at home mad with your enriched pathetic lives that you have nothing better to do than get online and try to find a way to make yourself feel better in attempting to bring other people down to your own piss poor level, well let me tell you something punk! I AM A FUCKIN TEXAS VETERAN! I HAVE PTSD and yes I get paid for it i fuckin earned it! I HAVE BIGGER BALLS than you will ever have! You don't have the balls to walk up to me or any veteran with a vet hat on and tell him that he's dumb and just claiming a check from the government. Tell that veteran that his shell shock aint shit but an excuse to cash in and be lazy! You two are just online shit talkers that hide and wont say this shit in the face of a real veteran. in all, a veterans shit has more honor than you two! Hoahhhh! It's a military thing, you wouldn't understand! 1st Cavalry!
blah

Lockhart, TX

#8 Mar 26, 2013
you are so wrong wrote:
Obviously, you have never been in the military and if you were, never on the front lines. These men are trained to be killing machines and you think there are no lasting effects? You are pathetic.
Wrong!! Apparently you have never been in the military . Because these 18 boys and girls are trained in a military specialty ..they are so specific that it makes it very difficult to find work when leaving the military.forcing these young dumb kids to choose a disability and then find a job which they qualify for .. Very few jobs exist for a 4 yr combat engineer. Combat whether it b hand to hand or exchanging gun fire with an enemy of the United States is not the primary training recieved in any branch of our military..
abc

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Mar 26, 2013
OIF-OEF Veteran wrote:
First of all I am a PTSD war veteran. Second of all I don't give a fuck who you are, you always respect a veteran. A veteran is someone who gave there lives up for the greater good. a veteran is someone who has sacrificed everything they loved not knowing what the outcome would be. a veteran is someone who has earned his honor in life. A veteran has earned his honor in life. A veteran has gone trough so much shit, it makes bitches like you two look like camel shit under my boot. Blah & Really, you two are a disgrace to man kind. You two would not stand 5 minutes with me face two face. It's punks like you that sit at home mad with your enriched pathetic lives that you have nothing better to do than get online and try to find a way to make yourself feel better in attempting to bring other people down to your own piss poor level, well let me tell you something punk! I AM A FUCKIN TEXAS VETERAN! I HAVE PTSD and yes I get paid for it i fuckin earned it! I HAVE BIGGER BALLS than you will ever have! You don't have the balls to walk up to me or any veteran with a vet hat on and tell him that he's dumb and just claiming a check from the government. Tell that veteran that his shell shock aint shit but an excuse to cash in and be lazy! You two are just online shit talkers that hide and wont say this shit in the face of a real veteran. in all, a veterans shit has more honor than you two! Hoahhhh! It's a military thing, you wouldn't understand! 1st Cavalry!
Very well said ...thank you for serving our country
blah

Lockhart, TX

#10 Mar 26, 2013
OIF-OEF Veteran wrote:
Honor?? Greater good?? U don't know shit .. And I would love to piss in your boots to make soup of the shit that is in them ..what did you do for me as a 1st Calvary member?you don't deserve and money or respect not from me or any other us citizen
wow

United States

#11 Mar 26, 2013
How ignorant can you be to complain about paying taxes for people in this country who defended it while you did nothing
blah

Lockhart, TX

#12 Mar 26, 2013
wow wrote:
How ignorant can you be to complain about paying taxes for people in this country who defended it while you did nothing
You tell me what part of this country is being defended.. Smart azz
OIF-OEF Veteran

Alice, TX

#13 Mar 26, 2013
Blah,

You talk alot of shit, how bout you put your big boy diapers on and lets meet up? Im calling you out! Lets meet up next friday? April 5th? In front of the hospital were the Alice hometown heros flags are? Ill gather all the Alice Veterans and we will gather there around 7pm. This will give you plenty of time to grow some balls and come say what you have to say to our faces. If your not up to it which I guarantee that you wont come out of hiding from that pathetic life you have, we will also be there May 18th for Armed Forces Day. If you dont show, that means all this shit talking leads us all to believe that your a little bitch that wont back up what your say, so come piss in our boots. We look forward to it!

My posting ends here regardless of your replys Blah.

Spread the word everyone! ALL TEXAS VETERANS, you know what to do. PRIDE, HONOR, RESPECT! NEVER FORGET!
United States Combat Vet

Lockhart, TX

#14 Mar 26, 2013
ITíS THE SOLDIER

It's the soldier, not the reporter
who has given us freedom of the press.

It's the soldier, not the poet,
who has given us freedom of speech.

It's the soldier, not the campus organizer,
who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.
It's the soldier, not the lawyer,
who has given us the right to a fair trial.

It's the soldier who salutes the flag, serves under the flag and
whose coffin is draped by the flag,
who gives the protestor the right to burn our flag

It's the soldier who has given you the freedom of speech to bash him on Alice,

24 Infantry Division
2nd Infantry Division
101st Airborne Assault
4th Infantry Division
1st Infantry Division Big Red One
1st Calvary Division " Black Jack Brigade"
blah

Lockhart, TX

#15 Mar 26, 2013
OIF-OEF Veteran wrote:
Blah,

You talk alot of shit, how bout you put your big boy diapers on and lets meet up? Im calling you out! Lets meet up next friday? April 5th? In front of the hospital were the Alice hometown heros flags are? Ill gather all the Alice Veterans and we will gather there around 7pm. This will give you plenty of time to grow some balls and come say what you have to say to our faces. If your not up to it which I guarantee that you wont come out of hiding from that pathetic life you have, we will also be there May 18th for Armed Forces Day. If you dont show, that means all this shit talking leads us all to believe that your a little bitch that wont back up what your say, so come piss in our boots. We look forward to it!

My posting ends here regardless of your replys Blah.

Spread the word everyone! ALL TEXAS VETERANS, you know what to do. PRIDE, HONOR, RESPECT! NEVER FORGET!
I will be there as a veteran my self BOY..USAF I too made the mistake of wasting 4 yrs of my life . Only coming to the realization that these days all there are is political wars.. Go ahead an join the others who are too stupid to realize that military life does not merge well to civilian life..dwell in that for the rest of your life.. The real world war is raising children paying, bills, taxes ,working hard for the greater good!answer my question son.. What did you do for the people of this great country??the answer is nothing !! And it will remain nothing.PRIDE, HONOR, RESPECT .you can check that weak shit at the door
OIF-OEF Veteran

Alice, TX

#17 Mar 26, 2013
blah wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead an join the others who are too stupid to realize that military life does not merge well to civilian life..dwell in that for the rest of your life.. The real world war is raising children paying, bills, taxes ,working hard for the greater good!
http://www.kristv.com/news/new-jobs-list-avai...

Heres a link that might help you bro in YOUR real world war!

They should be veteran friendly. Transition shouldn't be to hard.

Sincerely Again,
OIF-OEF Veteran
blah

Lockhart, TX

#18 Mar 26, 2013
United States Combat Vet wrote:
IT’S THE SOLDIER

It's the soldier, not the reporter
who has given us freedom of the press.

It's the soldier, not the poet,
who has given us freedom of speech.

It's the soldier, not the campus organizer,
who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.
It's the soldier, not the lawyer,
who has given us the right to a fair trial.

It's the soldier who salutes the flag, serves under the flag and
whose coffin is draped by the flag,
who gives the protestor the right to burn our flag

It's the soldier who has given you the freedom of speech to bash him on Alice,

24 Infantry Division
2nd Infantry Division
101st Airborne Assault
4th Infantry Division
1st Infantry Division Big Red One
1st Calvary Division " Black Jack Brigade"
Nice try but the Declaration of Independence dates back to the 1700s.. I don't think any of your divisions of Boy Scouts had anything to do with anything you listed.. Point is that war was fought before our time ...you as a pissant ,so called army hoahhh ,uneducated division ,are busy policing other countries and for what ?my freedom?us military should be exactly that ..
American land

Houston, TX

#19 Mar 26, 2013
How we forget 911usa
Attack
100s of 1000s
Dead, not knowing it was the last day of their life.
R military stands for justice,freedom,
The right of the poor man that can not fight back,
The helpless,
The American is the man and women that stands for honor in the land of the impossible ,
Where your children my not come home alive but. With honor knowing his purpose was more then just his life but what it could be for someone that could not fight for freedom

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#20 Mar 27, 2013
blah wrote:
<quoted text>I will be there as a veteran my self BOY..USAF I too made the mistake of wasting 4 yrs of my life . Only coming to the realization that these days all there are is political wars.. Go ahead an join the others who are too stupid to realize that military life does not merge well to civilian life..dwell in that for the rest of your life.. The real world war is raising children paying, bills, taxes ,working hard for the greater good!answer my question son.. What did you do for the people of this great country??the answer is nothing !! And it will remain nothing.PRIDE, HONOR, RESPECT .you can check that weak shit at the door
Ok troll ,we get the message. You are an angry little man with an axe to grind.
But I take issue with your disrespect of the very people that make your axe grinding possible. Our service men and women are not to blame for your discontent with our country. If you are so miserable and unhappy here,I am sure that any vet would be more than willing to show you the door. Move on and go sell crazy somewhere else.:)
umm

United States

#21 Mar 27, 2013
Eloteman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok troll ,we get the message. You are an angry little man with an axe to grind.
But I take issue with your disrespect of the very people that make your axe grinding possible. Our service men and women are not to blame for your discontent with our country. If you are so miserable and unhappy here,I am sure that any vet would be more than willing to show you the door. Move on and go sell crazy somewhere else.:)
Amen.......
blah

United States

#24 Mar 27, 2013
Eloteman wrote:
<quoted text>Ok troll ,we get the message. You are an angry little man with an axe to grind.
Ur just another idiot with blinders on ..u have no clue what you are typing about..war on drugs..and the invasion of our borders..that's where our military should be
blah

United States

#25 Mar 27, 2013
Please don't even mention the 9/11 thing..our military had no part in that travesty.. I feel for the lives lost.. Here's a question for you all..where's the disability check for all the people suffering from PTSD after 9/11

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rapist 17 min rat 3
Pigs from Del Cielo 54 min Curious 5
Regional 1 hr Grinch 1
Bobo dumped Leah 2 hr Who cares 5
Juan Rodriguez for Judge 5 hr Paula Pierce 3
Roel Soza 9 hr Concerned citizen 1
Thieves going around town breaking into trucks ... 12 hr Marksman 6

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance