bianca and jessica
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
idiot

Alice, TX

#1 Sep 16, 2012
B i dont know why your so suprised when u found out she was talkin to a guy. she likes the dcik. he is nt the only guy she talks to or has talked 2. how about mark, noel, balde, and chris. you stupid
true

Houston, TX

#2 Sep 16, 2012
I know Bianca is so stupid thought u knew how ur so called girl was Bianca she ain't fully les u no plus she had been talking to that guy for some time guess she really knew how to keep it a secret... 1 this g u are waisting ur time on this skank
bianca

United States

#3 Sep 16, 2012
Well I didn't wanna believe what I knew deep down was true n what chris I heard about the others but who's chris
lydia

Dallas, TX

#4 Sep 16, 2012
What guy was she talking to?
frenemy

Alice, TX

#5 Sep 16, 2012
doesnt matter what chris, just know what she is doing. your so stupid to even stay with her. even more stupid to go around being those guys friends after knowing "deep down" she was talking to them, as a friend of yours and hers im telling you the truth cause i dont think you deserve that. you deserve somebody way better. plus you cant turn a girl who already has kids into a straight lesbo, its not gonna happen. but as you always do you will get back with her cause your stupid. your never gonna learn. you gonna keep getting your heart broke over and over but thats all your fault.
omg

Alice, TX

#6 Sep 16, 2012
frenemy wrote:
doesnt matter what chris, just know what she is doing. your so stupid to even stay with her. even more stupid to go around being those guys friends after knowing "deep down" she was talking to them, as a friend of yours and hers im telling you the truth cause i dont think you deserve that. you deserve somebody way better. plus you cant turn a girl who already has kids into a straight lesbo, its not gonna happen. but as you always do you will get back with her cause your stupid. your never gonna learn. you gonna keep getting your heart broke over and over but thats all your fault.
mind your own damn business! Where do you get off calling her stupid, everyone at sometime falls for the wrong person. It's just one off those things they have to learn from and if they choose to get back with that person, who the hell cares it's there life not yours.....
mmmm

San Diego, TX

#7 Sep 17, 2012
not all girls that have kids n turn lesbo,bi or whatever r like that some or faithful to there spouse so stop giving girls a bad name
getaclue

Atlanta, GA

#9 Sep 17, 2012
She's a homewreaker. She messed with the wrong guy. She insisted on seeing a guy she didn't even know just cause he had that doe. What a hoe.
U Knw

Manassas, VA

#10 Sep 17, 2012
Bianca got what she deserved dumb bitch
Idle

United States

#11 Sep 17, 2012
I'm pretty sure Bianca fckd a few dicks when she was drunk out with guys while Jess worked So what's the point.. Feelings change People move on Getthe fck out of here Alice tx Whats new in this town Live your own damn lives I'm pretty sure Their fckd up in their own damn ways Its called life b*tches
aaaawwee

Portland, TX

#12 Sep 17, 2012
Really first of all Jessica wasn't treated all great. What do u think is gonna happen when you can't support your woman and use her to get you drinks at the bar!! She is beautiful and even ur closest friends wanted her. And Bianca ur not innocent going out while she worked and I heard u were doing things too by very reliable sources. Bianca is a big come head and very fake person always playing the victim. Ur always hurt by your gf cuz ur a little bitch and finally you had Jessica who would do everything for. U!! Lmao u two were fake there was nothing real just what u two wanted to make yourselves believe. I'm not saying what she did was right but Bianca u should of taken care of it too.
CFCs

United States

#13 Sep 17, 2012
U Knw wrote:
Bianca got what she deserved dumb bitch
No sh*t that stupid idoit
aaaawwee

Portland, TX

#14 Sep 17, 2012
*coke head lol
wtf

Dallas, TX

#16 Sep 17, 2012
Yall need to chill n stop talking sh*t about b she aint perfect n im pretty sure none of.u low life a**holes r either its thier damn life so get the f*ck over it
Truth

United States

#17 Sep 17, 2012
Moral of the story is that no matter what a woman belongs with a man and that's how it will always be. It's funny how upset these "bulls" get mad lmao but yeah guess what when it comes down to satisfying a lady sorry girls but if you have the right man there is no b!tch that could do it better
CFCs

United States

#18 Sep 17, 2012
Truth wrote:
Moral of the story is that no matter what a woman belongs with a man and that's how it will always be. It's funny how upset these "bulls" get mad lmao but yeah guess what when it comes down to satisfying a lady sorry girls but if you have the right man there is no b!tch that could do it better
True fact lol
omg

United States

#19 Sep 17, 2012
idiot wrote:
B i dont know why your so suprised when u found out she was talkin to a guy. she likes the dcik. he is nt the only guy she talks to or has talked 2. how about mark, noel, balde, and chris. you stupid
wats last nameslol
lesbiana

Alice, TX

#20 Sep 18, 2012
Truth wrote:
Moral of the story is that no matter what a woman belongs with a man and that's how it will always be. It's funny how upset these "bulls" get mad lmao but yeah guess what when it comes down to satisfying a lady sorry girls but if you have the right man there is no b!tch that could do it better
you keep telling your self that,when you check out real lesbians and they pay no attention to you.and keep calling girls b!tch they really like that,lol,what a dumb ass ,you make yourself and men look worse
Truth

United States

#21 Sep 18, 2012
Obviously you don't know how to read and yeah real lesbians. We're talking about Jessica I'm another guy that nobody knows about that has been hooking up with her. Like it or not it's the truth but you would be to nieve to believe you piece of trash.
lesbiana

Alice, TX

#22 Sep 18, 2012
Truth wrote:
Obviously you don't know how to read and yeah real lesbians. We're talking about Jessica I'm another guy that nobody knows about that has been hooking up with her. Like it or not it's the truth but you would be to nieve to believe you piece of trash.
i could care less about jessica and bianca ,im speaking up for women ,dont call them b!tch and dont judge all lesbians by jessica and biancas actions,obviously your the trash around here digging for scraps,i never said i didnt believe you ,im sure its true,get it where you fit in thats them,anything strange for a piece of change,and dont be mad if real women know how to treat a lady,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wal-Mart undercover/ mystery shopper 25 min question 7
Kayla from HEB 1 hr Bozo 2
Orange glowing light by the lake area 4 hr Lolo 5
Hook up tonight. 8 hr Curiousbttm96 9
new keep a word and drop a word (Mar '17) 8 hr Maybe21 5,907
Keep A Word & Drop A Word (Dec '11) 8 hr Maybe21 11,025
Tan Mamnon Los reyna's 12 hr Their always HUNGRY 1

Alice Jobs

Personal Finance

Alice Mortgages