Upset

Lockhart, TX

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Washed vehicle and damaged it during the cycle ripped the front of the grill. The manager is one of the most unpleasant person to speak with. Very rude, just want vehicle fixed very good establishment but accidents do happen. The business would be better without her or she should smile a little more. She's going to run that business to the ground.
Coyote

Lockhart, TX

#3 Jan 24, 2013
I've been there I know who you're talking about she's mean. I think her name is Eva
Dog

Weslaco, TX

#4 Jan 24, 2013
payaso wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of "not responsible for damage to vehicles "don't you understand ?
Is there a sign there that says that?
What

Alice, TX

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Yes. But if its factory installed they will pay. Mine had an antenna broken off n they paid. Go above her head
Humm

United States

#7 Jan 24, 2013
Yup my mom got her antenna broken also (down 281) and they paid! That blonde hair guy is the owner, he picked up my moms vehicle at walmart cuz she had to work (at Walmart) got it fixed and dropped her vehicle back off! And this was before the astromatic was built by Walmart! So is that lady his wife? She's always lookin all rude as if she hates her job!
ben

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Jan 24, 2013
I like that place
driller

Lockhart, TX

#9 Jan 24, 2013
Talk to Shane he's to blonde headed guy he will fix it and ya that fat Mexican lady is rude and what's the deal with them doing a shity job
Yea

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Jan 25, 2013
Eww stop complaining if you all don't like it then get off your FAT LAZY ASSES AND WASH YOUR VEHICLES YOURSELF. plain and simple
Fan

Lockhart, TX

#11 Jan 26, 2013
Nothing to do with being lazy just giving back to Alice some business . I like to wash my car there but that lady is a @#!?$ makes me not want to go there. So very not lazy just a quick wash and finish the details at home. Don't judge just speaking facts
Kramer

Alice, TX

#13 Jan 27, 2013
Just because there's a sign doesn't make them not responsible. If their machine is out of alignment and it tears off a mirror, they're responsible.
Whatever

Alice, TX

#14 Feb 7, 2013
Ya if its not broken already that's y they have cameras to make sure u people r not taking advantage...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RA streets 3 min CMT 7
Daniel Aka Monster snitching 37 min NarcoticsEd 9
Juarez should have gotten policeman of the year 1 hr Wish on a star 1
Small Businesses 1 hr abc 9
Sheriff Runoff Blog on why character is important 1 hr voter 14
Richard Salinez datin COW OR GOaT? 1 hr Concerned 2
Looking for a beige dodge 1500 that stole Trailor 1 hr Owneer 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alice Mortgages