she knows who she is
fyi

Portland, TX

#1 Aug 7, 2012
hey skank you ought to be ashamed for being such a cago palo at chentes in front of your kid, people were embarassed by your behavior. You don't know how to act keep your RA ass at home. Que verguensa.
wondering

Portland, TX

#2 Aug 11, 2012
LORI GONZALEZ
haters

Arlington, TX

#3 Aug 11, 2012
fyi wrote:
hey skank you ought to be ashamed for being such a cago palo at chentes in front of your kid, people were embarassed by your behavior. You don't know how to act keep your RA ass at home. Que verguensa.
get over urself esmeralda ROCHA .........GROW THE FCK UP old hag ........if u have anything to say call me and tell me u got number .........
Wow

Arlington, TX

#5 Aug 11, 2012
Wtf is wrong with Lori fighting with everyone even older women? You really should be ashamed Lori why do you have so much hate in your heart? Maybe you need counseling or Jesus in your life. Save your children from that life Lori cause when I see you all I see is darkness. I know you even play with black magic and it's so sad. Remember 10 fold Lori cause everything you do to others WILL come back to haunt you 10 FOLD! Go to church and pray hard.
haters

Arlington, TX

#6 Aug 11, 2012
RAncho wrote:
What did she do ?
talking shit to fat ass Mimi ROCHA aka cokehead and Mimi's ugly friend.......hey Mimi tell ur ugly friend that joey wants nothing to do with her ugly ass and u knw who im talkin about GROSS LOL .....
haters

Arlington, TX

#9 Aug 11, 2012
Ugly wrote:
I thought Mimi and Lori were friends.
FCK NO!!!!!!!!!I don't hang out with low life druggies........
haters

Arlington, TX

#10 Aug 11, 2012
Ugly wrote:
Lori arent you wit Ernie and your here worried about who Joey likes or who he doesn't like...
I don't give a FCk who likes joey .........I'm just stating how joey feels about Mimi's ugly friend .......I can careless who likes joey .....
wondering

Portland, TX

#11 Aug 11, 2012
Why do you keep this going lori, answering everybody back. Let this end you like the drama, you just waiting to see what people put so you can answer back.
haters

Arlington, TX

#13 Aug 11, 2012
Ugly wrote:
Lori arent you wit Ernie and your here worried about who Joey likes or who he doesn't like...
no hunny I'm not with Ernie.......I did what I did just to prove to that ugly fake blonde [email protected] that I don't bother Ernie like see thinks I do......Ernie's the one that doesn't leave me alone ....... calls me all the time begging me back but hell no........amy u can have him knw.......ask him why he's mad at me.....cause he found out I was with joey and ask him what i had on my neck lol.......pendija that's y he's talking to u know cause he has no other choice cause i want nothing to do with him ......lmfao .......
haters

Arlington, TX

#14 Aug 11, 2012
Witch wrote:
Granny lips who are you to talk if your a druggie yourself. Did Mimi not share her drugs with you and know your mad.All you do is black magic on all your exs girl if they don't want you don't force them to be with you.Like I remember people would always say you had black magic on your ex Mario but he still escaped it he never liked you and he was to to good for you,and Ernie to you have the same shit on him but one day he'll be brave enough to escape just like that guy Mario.
I don't need to do black magic hunny......don't hate cause they always come back ..........I must be doing something right Lmao ........muah to all the haterz out there .......gtta go don't got time for stupid b!tches byeeeeeeeee
wondering

Portland, TX

#16 Aug 11, 2012
how much do you charge for the Golden Pan?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People need to get a life by Terry Marie gonzalez 1 hr Lol 23
Devina Luera 2 hr Alice 2
Wannabe gangsters 5 hr PpR 12
Mystery girl 6 hr Cowboy 10
new keep a word and drop a word 6 hr Maybe21 927
Keep A Word & Drop A Word (Dec '11) 6 hr Maybe21 8,771
The City needs to.......... 7 hr DavidV 19

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance