family

Vidor, TX

#2 Jan 28, 2013
They r doing fine and together
the good person
#3 Jan 28, 2013
family wrote:
They r doing fine and together
thats good to hear its just that i herd that they had taken her kids away. i am glad to hear that they are doing good and god bless them all. and thank u for letting me know
Atinyangel

Donna, TX

#4 Feb 19, 2013
Curious to who this good person is :) message me at atinyangel@yahoo.com It's jenn! our kids are great! thx for any concern and thx "family" for responding
Bf

Portland, TX

#5 Feb 19, 2013
Ew get outa here lmfao
amy

Lockhart, TX

#6 Apr 2, 2013
ThIs ChIc Is StUpId PuTTiNg a PiC Of HeR cHiLd WiTh A gUn On Fb. PoOr KiD WhErE iS ThE DaD
OMG

United States

#7 Apr 2, 2013
amy wrote:
ThIs ChIc Is StUpId PuTTiNg a PiC Of HeR cHiLd WiTh A gUn On Fb. PoOr KiD WhErE iS ThE DaD
If u saw the pic u should report it to CPS! People like that shouldn't be parents.
John

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#8 Jul 21, 2014
What's the status with this chick? Hit me up. Miss u at the bar;)
Facebook

#9 Jul 22, 2014
Pretty pathetic she gave all her kids up yet she's posting pictures of kids who aren't hers? And she takes ugly selfies every day. Take care of your children instead of worrying if that loser boyfriend of yours is happy.
Jenna

Houston, TX

#10 Jul 22, 2014
She gave away her new baby. She doesnt care for her kids all she cares for is d1c3.
shouldknow

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Jul 22, 2014
Gary got arrested for transporting illegal immagrants. How can yall say hes fine ?
Blanca

#12 Jul 22, 2014
god bless her kids but that baby is better off with the couple taking care of her now. This chick is an unfit mother and is so selfish to care for herself only.
smiley

Mountain View, CA

#13 Jul 24, 2014
she just wants to be putiando.
somwine

Freer, TX

#14 Jul 30, 2014
Ala!? What jenn are yall talking about bc jenn has never had her kids taken away!! And no not true about gary!! And she doesn't have a daughter!! Yall have questions and concerns ask her!!
whattt

United States

#15 Jul 30, 2014
somwine wrote:
Ala!? What jenn are yall talking about bc jenn has never had her kids taken away!! And no not true about gary!! And she doesn't have a daughter!! Yall have questions and concerns ask her!!
Jenn Molina. Yes Gary was arrested for that. Jenn does have daughters .
secret 95

Houston, TX

#16 Jul 30, 2014
Its true garys in jail for murder chargers he was stopped awile back and had illegal immigrants and 2 were dead , and as for Jen she's always been Jen everyone knows here like the black on her feet lol shell always be that ghetto wana be Mrs preppy
whattt

United States

#17 Jul 30, 2014
secret 95 wrote:
Its true garys in jail for murder chargers he was stopped awile back and had illegal immigrants and 2 were dead , and as for Jen she's always been Jen everyone knows here like the black on her feet lol shell always be that ghetto wana be Mrs preppy
Did not know two were dead he eid have 14 of them and guns on him also
somwine

Houston, TX

#18 Jul 30, 2014
whattt wrote:
<quoted text>
Jenn Molina. Yes Gary was arrested for that. Jenn does have daughters .
Okk I'm talking about a different jenn and gary. My friends name is jenn and her husband's name is gary. But they dont have a daughter. Crazy huh!? Well please be more specific bc previous comments where of her but they were from last year.
woundering

Houston, TX

#19 Jul 30, 2014
Jen that work at heb..
Lita

Alice, TX

#20 Aug 16, 2014
secret 95 wrote:
Lol about Jenn!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
due to inclimate weather fights at AHS will be ... 3 min lol 4
March 3 min lol 5
who's in the pct.4 race 14 min lol 7
Juan running for judge whaaaattt 16 min lol 18
Newell’s boy Robert Molina 24 min lol 56
Punk used knife at high school 25 min lol 53
Annabel Ibanez titter 1 hr Joly 1

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance