Alice Youth Soccer Registration

Alice Youth Soccer Registration

Posted in the Alice Forum

Mommy

Dallas, TX

#1 Aug 31, 2010
Does anyone have any information on soccer registration?
Soccer MOM

Portland, TX

#3 Aug 31, 2010
sign up is at the Learning Tree Dayschool they are open until 5:30pm and fee is $55. Registration is until friday and after that the price goes up and you are not guaranteed a spot on any team. Ages 4 & up. Practice should start next week or week after and first game is the 18th of September
funny

Dallas, TX

#4 Aug 31, 2010
I have called and gone by there several times and the ppl that work there say they dont have any info because the ppl that run it are never there, is there another way to get ahold of them?
The Comedian

Corpus Christi, TX

#5 Aug 31, 2010
funny wrote:
I have called and gone by there several times and the ppl that work there say they dont have any info because the ppl that run it are never there, is there another way to get ahold of them?
Yes, by the ears
Soccer MOM

Portland, TX

#6 Aug 31, 2010
I went yesterday and signed my son up, there is a number in the paper for a guy but all he tells you is to go to Learning Tree and register your kids
smile

Pharr, TX

#7 Aug 31, 2010
ok where is this learning Tree Dayschool?
Soccer MOM

Portland, TX

#8 Aug 31, 2010
South Cameron, it's a red building just before Silver Star. I think it used to be a restaurant. You will see the toys outside

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls who had a gastric sleeve but don't admit it 5 min No shortcuts in life 7
i love u girl 1 hr mark 1
Where's Brittney cardona 1 hr Haha 12
Alice ratchets 1 hr Lmao 15
Vote Ike 1 hr Yes 12
Guess who was in Nuevo Laredo begging for money 2 hr cap n crunch 5
Sandpro yard (Apr '11) 2 hr Louie 583

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance