Alice, TX

#42 Mar 29, 2013
her man wrote:
How do I taste.me
for I f::k u up
lala

Freer, TX

#45 Mar 29, 2013
Omg, were u drunk or what??....I ain't on this site 24/7 u know....calm down killer....u know what u need to do to come home!!!.......I do want u home, but u know what I don't want..........I miss u babe
wow

Corpus Christi, TX

#46 Mar 29, 2013
Isn't b home now, u want b to leave kids and family
lala

Freer, TX

#47 Mar 29, 2013
wow wrote:
Isn't b home now, u want b to leave kids and family
uhhh, u got the wrong person...I am not the b u r thinking about
wow

Corpus Christi, TX

#48 Mar 29, 2013
lala wrote:
<quoted text>uhhh, u got the wrong person...I am not the b u r thinking about
Then y r y'all contacting each other threw this site instead of txt and calling?
lala

United States

#49 Mar 29, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Then y r y'all contacting each other threw this site instead of txt and calling?
no te mortefiques
Strung out

Alice, TX

#51 Mar 30, 2013
I wish I was with you babe
Mrs.B

Alice, TX

#52 Mar 30, 2013
Too bad he's with me and always choose me! Go look for another line to snore babe!
Hmm

United States

#53 Mar 30, 2013
[QUOTE who="Mrs.B"]Too bad he's with me and always choose me! Go look for another line to snore babe![/QUOTE].if that's so where..
Mrs.B

Alice, TX

#54 Mar 30, 2013
Ummm you know! Call the phone! lol
wow

Corpus Christi, TX

#55 Mar 30, 2013
Whatever sanchas r no one.
lmbo

Alice, TX

#56 Mar 30, 2013
[QUOTE who="Mrs.B"]Too bad he's with me and always choose me! Go look for another line to snore babe![/QUOTE]another line to snore?????.....if he's with u its cause I won't let him come home and he knows why....but its more than obvious he still wants me, especially if he is going through this site to contact me..he always does and u know it....u probably don't even know who we r.....so go along ur merry way and let us be...u're the miserable one with someone who deep down inside is in love with someone else..........happy easter ;)
lmbo

Alice, TX

#57 Mar 30, 2013
Strung out wrote:
I wish I was with you babe
...I know u do and I know u're miserable with that thing u're with.....she ain't got s##t on me :))....u know what to do to come home!!!
Hmm

United States

#58 Mar 30, 2013
lmbo wrote:
<quoted text>...I know u do and I know u're miserable with that thing u're with.....she ain't got s##t on me :))....u know what to do to come home!!!
this sounds stupid to be contacting through this..Most this woman have a good man .already and cheating .Why look for trashy men .Why stress out..Baby stop tripping you got me..Don't be sprung..no reason .He ain't got shit the more attention you pay him the more .He thinks he has it made..Let him suffer.girls.He plays games you play hard to get..And let a real man put out for you wine and dine you.treat you with respect.Not a peace of meat who plays with your heart.maybe you gave it to him .Bad choice now he thinks your his puppet..Never should have?.learn and move on..And be with the one who loves you.for real mama..ya no chinges please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ruby Garza 23 min Drr 23
Latin kiNgs 1 hr Unknown 15
Gangs 1 hr Unknown 10
Bad hairdressers in Alice 1 hr Gloria 5
I want to catch my cheating wife 2 hr too friendly 9
Frank Hinojosa, Councilman 3 hr Questions 8
black dodge 3 hr Stackawacka 2
More from around the web

Alice People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE