jonathan and leeann
hmmm

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Split. Wow when did this happen? She was too pretty for him anyway. It was only a matter of time till she realised. But why did it take so many years?
hmmm

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Nov 9, 2012
Does anyone have her number?
Liana

Alice, TX

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Ur right, we r no longer together n people need to leave it alone. If u were important, u would already have my number.
Freer

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Nov 9, 2012
Get the f@@k off we know it u Leeanna ! Trying make it about u. Losse walls. Hahaha !!!!
hmmmm

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Nov 9, 2012
Freer wrote:
Get the f@@k off we know it u Leeanna ! Trying make it about u. Losse walls. Hahaha !!!!
I thought the same thing!!! Lmfao!!! This biatch is pathetic!
uhuh

Euless, TX

#6 Nov 9, 2012
Loose walls thats why ray stayed with her for NINE YEARS. and no matter what hes always gone back. Plus i know one of the two other guys shes dated and he said the complete opposite. I did not see where she agreed to being too pretty for him. Obviously she didnt think so if she was with him for nine years. Whats makes you think she is making this about herself? She is obviously happy and moving on with her life so why would she start drama? Just look at her facebook. I know you all are still stalking her. Hehehehe
Lyn

El Monte, CA

#7 Nov 9, 2012
What jonathan
uhuh

Euless, TX

#8 Nov 9, 2012
Jonathan and Liana that have been together since high school. They are married. Last name Gonzalez.
smdh

Euless, TX

#9 Nov 9, 2012
Lmfao liana is a hoe she used to have 3 sums with this man named Chris and his wife when they used to live down west 8th street lmfao. When she was with johnathan not to mention she would cheat on him with that ugly suse joe bill! man that ugly.girl is not to pretty for anyone. With her curly ass pubic patch on her.forhead. would make a great handle so I could hold on to u while i bash ur face in
uhuh

Euless, TX

#10 Nov 9, 2012
Wrong Liana Gonzalez. Lol she does not have curly hair. How old is the Liana you are talking about and how many kids does she have?
uhuh aka leanne

El Monte, CA

#11 Nov 9, 2012
She's 26 ish two kids chubby use to be a lil tom boyish looking now looks like a lady lol that one....
uhuh

Euless, TX

#12 Nov 9, 2012
I am someone who knows her very well! She does not have curly hair to start off with. I know who shes dated: Ray, F****** and E*****. Shes told me about that one guy she used to talk to years ago B**** but she never dated him. Ray knows about that one too. Shes told me about other guys who have tried talking to her: R***, J****. What is a "suse joe bill"? What Chris? Whos his wife? What vehicle do they drive? Dont say you dont know or dont remember. If you remember where they lived then you have to know more. Exactly where on eighth street and how long ago?
Desiree

Refugio, TX

#13 Nov 22, 2012
It is halarious how people come on here to bash her. She has improved her looks and so what? At least she can say she looks better now which is more than alot of people can say as far a comparing themselves to how they looked in high school. As far as her and her husband being split everyone knows that it was because someone called Ray and told him that Liana was with Emilio when she was really with her cousin Oscar. Yes both Emilio and Oscar wear glasses! Its ironic that people are so jealous of them that they take it to extremes of making false accusations. When this person asked for some proof that Liana was messing around/cheating or whatever you wish to call it they have nothing to say.

And why? Because its bull. Its only someone trying to make her look bad so Ray wont want to get back with her. Guess what? He will always love her. Yes he is back with that girl from Rent-A-Center that he was dating before but that is nothing to be proud of. This girl would always flirt with my boyfriend Joshua. Yes I know it is the same one because she is the only chubby one who wears glasses. Unfortunately for Liana nothing is ever kept private because when they split Rays mother loves to run her mouth about Liana. Ive seen it first hand. My aunt is very close with this lady and the things she says about Liana are not nice. In the past 4 years that my aunt has known Rosalinda she always talk about Liana and she would talk about an Angel and she still talks about Zandra and about Christine. This lady will never stop she wants to have her sons right under her tit. Why do you think her son Jose moved? Those poor boys will never have peace in their life. Her boys should stop listening to what she has to say because its always negative. I feel sorry for Ray and Joey especially. I would never wish a mother in law like that on my worst enemy...
know

El Monte, CA

#15 Nov 25, 2012
we all know this you liana, so stop trying to act like its a third party person. your so pethetic starting a topics about yourself. who wouldnt want to protect their children from a evil woman like you, so really can you blame Rosa?
Desiree wrote:
It is halarious how people come on here to bash her. She has improved her looks and so what? At least she can say she looks better now which is more than alot of people can say as far a comparing themselves to how they looked in high school. As far as her and her husband being split everyone knows that it was because someone called Ray and told him that Liana was with Emilio when she was really with her cousin Oscar. Yes both Emilio and Oscar wear glasses! Its ironic that people are so jealous of them that they take it to extremes of making false accusations. When this person asked for some proof that Liana was messing around/cheating or whatever you wish to call it they have nothing to say.
And why? Because its bull. Its only someone trying to make her look bad so Ray wont want to get back with her. Guess what? He will always love her. Yes he is back with that girl from Rent-A-Center that he was dating before but that is nothing to be proud of. This girl would always flirt with my boyfriend Joshua. Yes I know it is the same one because she is the only chubby one who wears glasses. Unfortunately for Liana nothing is ever kept private because when they split Rays mother loves to run her mouth about Liana. Ive seen it first hand. My aunt is very close with this lady and the things she says about Liana are not nice. In the past 4 years that my aunt has known Rosalinda she always talk about Liana and she would talk about an Angel and she still talks about Zandra and about Christine. This lady will never stop she wants to have her sons right under her tit. Why do you think her son Jose moved? Those poor boys will never have peace in their life. Her boys should stop listening to what she has to say because its always negative. I feel sorry for Ray and Joey especially. I would never wish a mother in law like that on my worst enemy...
Liana

Ballwin, MO

#16 Nov 25, 2012
Omg ppl r still at it? What do u mean evil woman? N blame Rosa for what? Lmao. I know how Rosa is but thats not my place to say anything. Fyi Desiree is right... I was with my cousin Oscar (OG) NOT MILIO. Ray now knows the truth. If it had been Milio his truck would be parked in front of my apt everyday like it was before. But he has nothing to do with this. He n I dont even talk. Ray asks me y it is that Im not going out... n Ive answered him with the truth... its never been what I wanted. He knows. Im sorry hes full of regret now for believing other ppl cuz he knows the truth. Its ok. I dont have time or the space in my heart for hate. No Im not saying Im a saint before yall start with that.
Lmfao

United States

#17 Nov 26, 2012
Ewwwww that b**** is f****n nasty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Red Heads 2 min I agree 2
kendra Luna 3 hr Lillybear 4
ashley 4 hr Nothingbutgossip 9
Lori 4 hr Nothingbutgossip 6
Dena gomez looking for a bf 7 hr Lmao 1
Newell and his minions 8 hr not a minion 24
Best value kit'chens of europe reviews 8 hr selamet 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alice Mortgages