I hate my husband!!!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sad

United States

#1 Jan 27, 2013
I feel like I'm stuck with him because I have kids with him but I can't even stand to look at him anymore!!! I know hate is a strong word but it's how I feel he's just done too many things to betray me already! Wish I could find a way out!!!
omg

Orange Grove, TX

#2 Jan 27, 2013
Well just leave!
Concerned

Houston, TX

#3 Jan 27, 2013
get a lawyer, that is your way out
ex wife

United States

#4 Jan 27, 2013
Sad wrote:
I feel like I'm stuck with him because I have kids with him but I can't even stand to look at him anymore!!! I know hate is a strong word but it's how I feel he's just done too many things to betray me already! Wish I could find a way out!!!
don't waste anymore time with this loser, he will never change! And when you finallY do leave...you will wonder why you waited so long! Freedom has never felt soooo great! Oh and by the way, the kids will be just fine, I know mine are.
Yes

United States

#5 Jan 27, 2013
ex wife wrote:
<quoted text>don't waste anymore time with this loser, he will never change! And when you finallY do leave...you will wonder why you waited so long! Freedom has never felt soooo great! Oh and by the way, the kids will be just fine, I know mine are.
Yup. She is right.. great words of encouragememt.

“Live and Let Live”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6 Jan 28, 2013
Sounds like you are at the end of of your rope. Walk away! Life brings many unexpected surprises in our lives---some that will make a huge impact. Why stay in a relationship where you no longer are happy? Difficult to take that path especially when there are kids involved. Just be there for your kids always! Good luck!!!
Sucks

United States

#7 Jan 28, 2013
I am in the same situation I'm scared to leave he brings me Down so much every time I want out he threatens me or tells me my kids won't have a mother. He screws around all the time but expects me to be ok with it woman don't know this man I've been dealing with I wish he would stay the hell away from me. He has ruined everything for me. I wish god sometimes made me a stronger person but it's honestly easier said than done
When you hear so many woman get killed by there husbands you don't want to leave you're kids without a mother and father so I stay suffering everyday! Woman if a man has a wife at home and you talk to him why don't you confront the wife what's going on men lie to get attention I've seen it and heard it all. I am miserable
pathetic

Lockhart, TX

#8 Jan 28, 2013
I know a woman that is unhappily married and has kids with her husband and has been having an affair for over a year. And the excuse she uses is the kids but its pathetic that anybody can do that. You woman just need to get out if you are unhappy. The kids will be fine theres plenty of single mothers out there and there kids are just fine. These excuses bout the kids you all aren't happy be strong leave. Its better than showing your kids to live unhappy and that cheating on your other is ok.
rig

United States

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Tru
dog

United States

#10 Jan 28, 2013
Gee
angel

Lockhart, TX

#11 Jan 28, 2013
Sucks wrote:
I am in the same situation I'm scared to leave he brings me Down so much every time I want out he threatens me or tells me my kids won't have a mother. He screws around all the time but expects me to be ok with it woman don't know this man I've been dealing with I wish he would stay the hell away from me. He has ruined everything for me. I wish god sometimes made me a stronger person but it's honestly easier said than done
When you hear so many woman get killed by there husbands you don't want to leave you're kids without a mother and father so I stay suffering everyday! Woman if a man has a wife at home and you talk to him why don't you confront the wife what's going on men lie to get attention I've seen it and heard it all. I am miserable
This is from an angel who died at the hands of a man I thought loved me. He pretended in public and around my family for yrs. He too threatened that I'd be without my 2 kids. I was intimidated by his threats, I finally left and thought I was safe til he found me, shot and killed me and now my 2 kids have no mom or dad. there is real help out there but I was too scared. I wish for the sake of my children I had gone to authorities, women shelter or higher where they could have helped. It's too late now cuz I'm gone, but women with children PLEASE reach out to women shelters, FBI or a trusted organization to help you and your children before you join me in heaven.
BANK GUY

United States

#12 Jan 28, 2013
Well he probably feels the same about u
BANK GUY

United States

#13 Jan 28, 2013
Sad wrote:
And u haven't done anything to him I bet
Dumb

Portland, TX

#14 Jan 28, 2013
She's put up with it for years and bet she ain't going anywhere
BANK GUY

United States

#15 Jan 28, 2013
Poor guy probably found the text messages you though you deleted and your trying to turn it around on him
BANK GUY

United States

#16 Jan 28, 2013
Maybe he loves his kids and hates you but will put up with it for his kids
cat

United States

#17 Jan 28, 2013
BANK GUY wrote:
Maybe he loves his kids and hates you but will put up with it for his kids
yes maybe
cat

United States

#18 Jan 28, 2013
Dumb wrote:
She's put up with it for years and bet she ain't going anywhere
who thiz just give a first letter
Dumb

Portland, TX

#19 Jan 28, 2013
What's the difference? Just give me initials in who u think I am.
princess

Houston, TX

#20 Jan 29, 2013
Sucks, u made feel sad..y dnt u lv that bastard... id be damned if my bf tried something lk that! He'd wake up w/ his balls shoved down his throat! Don't let anyone tell u they're better! && wat kind of a guy bullies a girl around?? A pussy:)ur better than that loser...girl there's plenty of men out there looking for a good time..,.hope u find sm encouragement && get thenhell out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danny Bueno Wins 12 min Get over it 35
Stephanie malita castro (Apr '15) 17 min Lydia 18
Girl who used to sell sprint in heb 45 min Juanaknow 2
RA streets 53 min Pos ta cabron 21
reena diaz 6 hr old friend 1
sam (Oct '15) 6 hr lol 18
Juarez officer of the year 2017 7 hr Paloma 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alice Mortgages