Which Joanna?
wow

Alice, TX

#3 May 19, 2012
Marquez
lmao

United States

#4 May 19, 2012
How can someone be sixmonths pregnant n nt knw of it? I'm pretty sure she felt the bby move by her fourth month being pregnant.
Joanna Marquez

United States

#5 May 19, 2012
Bitch The Baby Barely Started Moving && My Periods Are irRegular I Wont Start For Months That's Just The Way It Is Since You Wanna Be All Up In My Life Dumb Brawd..So I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant What You Need To Do Is Quit Worrying About Other Peoples Life && Worry About Your Own Necia!!!
pg

United States

#8 May 20, 2012
I'm sure the government is paying for your bastard kid again
eww

United States

#9 May 20, 2012
That's a f*cking lie u can feel the babys moving at 4 months and if u didn't feel it than u should be worried. And poor lil orphan baby your gonna have I hope you can afford having another baby you still live with mommy and daddy were do u plan on putting this babby in the living room? Grow uup chick your doing a sucky job know and yet you want to bring another life in to this world. Your not even independent like you say you are you don't have your own home your car looks like crap and u always dress like your homeless . And I'm more than sure you need to take 5 different guys to the Jerry springer show for a dna test :)
lmao

United States

#10 May 20, 2012
I'm so sure of it.
lillie

United States

#11 May 20, 2012
Joanna Marquez wrote:
Bitch The Baby Barely Started Moving && My Periods Are irRegular I Wont Start For Months That's Just The Way It Is Since You Wanna Be All Up In My Life Dumb Brawd..So I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant What You Need To Do Is Quit Worrying About Other Peoples Life && Worry About Your Own Necia!!!
So how do you know that your six months if you havnt even gone to the doctor dumbas$
wow

United States

#12 May 20, 2012
I got an STD from Jason not cool:(
joyfull

United States

#13 May 20, 2012
So Joanna who's the babys dad have you exlist narrowed down ur list lol
Raymond
jason
Ricky
Robert
Tomas
Jose
I can just go on all day making a list. So who are you gonna pin it o
hah

Alice, TX

#14 May 20, 2012
Jason was only using her for money n visits while he was here in county but that's crazy he has alot of kids already that he can't even support cus he's in and out of jail
true

Alice, TX

#15 May 20, 2012
joyfull wrote:
So Joanna who's the babys dad have you exlist narrowed down ur list lol
Raymond
jason
Ricky
Robert
Tomas
Jose
I can just go on all day making a list. So who are you gonna pin it o
Lol
lmao

Corpus Christi, TX

#16 May 20, 2012
true wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
thats sad. goodluck dumbass. i feel sorry for the baby and her other kids. i bet all the guys are low lifes. no job probably in a gang thinking they are all big shit. disease carrying idiots. im sure she felt the baby and she has known for a while her and her little friend talk about it on their facebook as if its a secret. shes known just playing dumb. news flash you could be hurting the baby by not going to the doctor. hopefully everything is fine with the baby and then they take they baby away from you. you do know cps checks your background before you leave the hospital and cps has been called on your ass. they should take away all you kids
Joanna Marquez

United States

#17 May 20, 2012
Omg Like I Said Bitch I Barely Found Out I Was Pregnant && I'm 6 Six Months I Clearly Told Your Dumbass Its Not A Lie..I Went To The Hospital && Got A Blood Test Thats How I Know How Far I Am ..If I Knew I Was Pregnant I Would've Been At The Doctor's Along Time Ago Like I did With My Other Kids Stupid ass!! && Really Your Going That Low To Call A Unborn Child A Orphan Baby Fucking Childish && Loser Shit To say...&& I Am Independent With My Kids Cause I Don't Fucking Need Anyone To Support Me Or My Kids I Do It Myself..&& Five Guys Or What Nah I Know Who Excatly My Baby Daddy Is So Wtf Is It Too You Necia...!!??? As For Jason He's In Jail How The Fuck Can It Be His Baby Dumbass..As For Ricky Tomas Jose && Robert I Don't Know Who Fuck They Are On My Kids I Have No Reason To Lie I've Never Even Talk To Guys With Those Name!!! My Baby Daddy Is Myself I Don't Need Anyone Either..Its Noones Concern I Know Who The Dad Is && Knows It Also I Was Only With Him && We Both Know That && That's All That Matters...Noones Words Are Gonna Face Me...!!! Jason Never Got Money From Me He Would Write Me But That's It..&& The Baby Is Not His So Quit With Him Already!!
Joanna Marquez

United States

#18 May 20, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text> thats sad. goodluck dumbass. i feel sorry for the baby and her other kids. i bet all the guys are low lifes. no job probably in a gang thinking they are all big shit. disease carrying idiots. im sure she felt the baby and she has known for a while her and her little friend talk about it on their facebook as if its a secret. shes known just playing dumb. news flash you could be hurting the baby by not going to the doctor. hopefully everything is fine with the baby and then they take they baby awaioy from you. you do know cps checks your background before you leave the hospital and cps has been called on your ass. they should take away all you kids
As For You Dumb Brawd The Baby Is Fine I Went To The Hospital To Check On It && Its Good So There You Go Since You Needed To Know..&& As For Cps Yes I've Been On It But Only Cause Greg Tryed To Take My Kids But They Are Perfectly Fine Were Their At Bitch I've Never Gotten them Tooken Away For Your Information You Seem To Need To Collect...So Just Get Your Shit Straight && Get A Life Loser Ass People Please Hiding Behind A Computer && A Fake Name Is Not Gonna Get You Anywhere Keep That In Mind...Peace This Shit Is Childish && Stupid I Swear All You Are Gonna Get Is A Laugh Out Of It && That Dosent Last That Long...So Have Fun :))
lol

United States

#19 May 20, 2012
Damn kid number 3 with no baby dad smh and independent please you don't work. Welfare isn't independent it's everyone on here paying for you and ur bastard kids. Yeah I said it because thats what they are. Girls Get to work or tell your men to work cause this brawd can't keep her legs close and we have another kid to support. And that baby's fine please w. All the drinking you did And weed you smoke I doubt it. ur saying none of this is phasing you doubt that too. Ur pathetic bitch
Joanna Marquez

United States

#20 May 20, 2012
It Is Fine Thank You My Lovely Baby (: Keep On With Your Miserable Life && Words && Tell Me To My Face If Not Your Nothing To Worry About As For Living On Welfare Girl The Only Thing I Get Help With Is Medicaid && Its Not Like My Kids Are the Only Ones On It..I'm Not Ashamed Of It Either As Long As They Are Healthy && Up To Date With Everything , I'm Not Gonna Be Back && Forth With You Anymorr Cause I'm NotGonna Stoop Down To Your Level Goodbye Loser..&& Keep My Kids Name Out Your Name Bitch Cause Thy do Have a Mom && Dad Its Me Its Pathetic How You Can Talk About Kids Now That Something Someone Should Shake Their Head About Peace...
lol

United States

#21 May 20, 2012
You are below everyone's level sweetheart
renee

Arlington, TX

#22 May 20, 2012
thts f**ked up how can u call kids tht.. u all are so damn low i wonder if yall have kids do they have a dad an do u even know the meaning of the word bastard i bet not.....why do u all have to hate on her thts f**ked up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why delete Badger 17 min Morgan 15
new keep a word and drop a word (Mar '17) 32 min Maybe21 5,913
Keep A Word & Drop A Word (Dec '11) 33 min Maybe21 11,031
2 girls in black lifted dodge??? 2 hr Haha 4
Ice druggie 2 hr Lmmfao 3
joe jones 3 hr Lmmfao 5
Why do older women post selfies on social media? 3 hr Lusto 10
Brujas In alice..... 3 hr Principality of War 62

Alice Jobs

Personal Finance