First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nasty

United States

#1 Aug 2, 2011
I saw her at the store and she looks so nasty with all that ghetto makeup she wears StacEY Halloween is over. That red lip stick looks stupid on you idiot
dontu

United States

#2 Aug 2, 2011
I dont kno why she added me on Facebook if she knoes I dont like her she juss wants to be nosy like grow up take care of yur kid instead of wantin to go out. Her pics of her are ugly she wears ugly makeup like red makes yu look like a clown
toik

United States

#3 Aug 2, 2011
ii cantt fuknn standd thatt chickkk ii guesss her babbydaddyy dontt checkkk Herr ffacebook shee leaves all these guyssss all thisssss shittt
hehehe

United States

#4 Aug 2, 2011
Yu talkin bout edus ugly daughter she's goin turn out just like mommy dearest well now both her daughters have babies before they even left highschool how sad
wtf

Corpus Christi, TX

#5 Aug 2, 2011
This is all one girl using a diffrent name...how sad
yuk

United States

#6 Aug 2, 2011
She did talk about goin out n getting loose chick worry about yur son nn then she said getting a margarita she's not even old enough to drink and she acts like she is such a good mom. Get a life stacey n worry about yur kid oh n her red lip stick I saw it she looks ugly and old
justice

United States

#8 Aug 2, 2011
If you feel like this mother is being an unfit parent can you please notify anyone. We will have an investigating system check the child's mothers Facebook and we will be notifying CPS. We have caught a few parents because of the information they share with others. If the mother is talking about achocol and is underage please print out page Thank you Jim wells
actually

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Aug 2, 2011
you are the same witch posting all this stuff,everything from united states.Do you think we're idiots not to notice?If this is about her mother tell her to her face and don't be such a c---a.Mind your own business and don't drag her kids into it,idiot.
policy

United States

#10 Aug 2, 2011
When I put the zip code mine comes out united states so no sometime its not the same person it has to do with the new topix
fyi

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Aug 2, 2011
what a coincidence,not in this case, everyone knows who this stalker is
smarty pants

Refugio, TX

#12 Aug 2, 2011
fyi wrote:
what a coincidence,not in this case, everyone knows who this stalker is

How could you narrow it down to one person? They're alot of people who dislike this girl including her mother. FYI
truce

United States

#13 Aug 3, 2011
She is always talks about going out what she needs to do is stop being like her mother and if she is talking about alcohol I will find a way to report her she makes Me sick like her mom yukk
littlebonbon

Houston, TX

#14 Aug 3, 2011
it doesnt matter if her and her sister had a baby before they left high school yall r not the ones supporting them and there kids and also there kids have nothing to do with it so leave them out of it.how would yall lk it if yall had kids and the people who dont lk yall drag ur kids into i sure in hell wouldnt lk it so let them live ther lives however they want and if yall have such a major concern about there kids report it to cps instead of blasting it on topics
curious

Corpus Christi, TX

#15 Aug 3, 2011
bug off,apple dumpling gang,get your own life and quit living it through others!!Their kids are well taken care of so no chingen,if you've something to say do it or shut the hell up,estupidas
Aye

Corpus Christi, TX

#16 Aug 3, 2011
I don't know Stacey but enough about her mother everyone knows what kind of person she . All of ALICE,TX knows EDU GARZA what's new same shit about her just another day... Who CARES !!!!
yupp

Refugio, TX

#17 Aug 3, 2011
Aye wrote:
I don't know Stacey but enough about her mother everyone knows what kind of person she . All of ALICE,TX knows EDU GARZA what's new same shit about her just another day... Who CARES !!!!
You're right about that! What a loser with no shame in the world...TRASH!
fyi

Corpus Christi, TX

#18 Aug 3, 2011
why comment and keep posting about her than,if this post is about the daughter and not about her.Get over her stalkers.
yupp

Refugio, TX

#19 Aug 3, 2011
fyi wrote:
why comment and keep posting about her than,if this post is about the daughter and not about her.Get over her stalkers.
You Shut The Hell Up! NOBODY IS STALKING BUT SIMPLY COMMENTING, CUZ I CAN IDIOT!!! I JUST GET A KICK OUT OF IT...don't be mad cuz nobody likes your fugly friend!lol
George

Corpus Christi, TX

#20 Aug 4, 2011
dontu wrote:
I dont kno why she added me on Facebook if she knoes I dont like her she juss wants to be nosy like grow up take care of yur kid instead of wantin to go out. Her pics of her are ugly she wears ugly makeup like red makes yu look like a clown
well if you know you dont like her then why add back dumbie put your name so maybe she well know who you are a fake person not having the odasity to say what you feel
pardon me

Dallas, TX

#21 Aug 4, 2011
...but it's audacity.
Carry on...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jodie pruneda 1 hr Lonnie Charles 5
who deleted my post? add me on snap: rlopez224 2 hr roy 5
friend 2 hr Toonces The Cat 40
how do I report someone who 2 hr lol 9
Adware Spyware 3 hr Careful 3
controlling husband 4 hr ltg 30
Any male wanna eat a Classy Country female 4 hr Jane 12
City water 5 hr old man tuna 71
Alice Dating
Find my Match