United States

#4 Oct 16, 2011
okay wrote:
she is all crack head
You know this because
lol

Kemp, TX

#5 Oct 16, 2011
They buy from someone i know n they do it wit that guy cody...she is the reason y brock is on the run she got him into steal all kinds of crap so they can do that stuff together every one knows it jst dnt say anythin
Whatever

United States

#6 Oct 17, 2011
Yup you are correct they do it at some house next to the old Bryson store. They steal all the time
truth

El Monte, CA

#7 Oct 17, 2011
Who's his buddies he's always with
lol

United States

#8 Oct 17, 2011
thats 1 ugly couple
live and learn

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Oct 17, 2011
First of i went to school with brock and i really must say bro you screwed up. your dad had you and your brother in line and chose to rebel as soon as you finish school? You and your brother where good kids. You hung with omar , earnest, etc skateboardeing yada, yada... honestly man why? you have a girlfriend now and still bad things continue to happen? not to mention friends of hers who drink with you and smoke who are stil juniors, sophmores,-_- its sad really.All im saying is if ones a screw up and then a 2nd joins you and both of them do it. bad things happens and thus the situations now. Sorry bro this happend to you but in a way you should have stopped and took the intiative and she should have followed and stayed clean. i myself love bud and have myself screwed up in school back in the day, but you learn or continue, dont buy large amounts stay low, keep to your home, but all the kids man screw stuff up :( idc how people take this or read this but we live and learn and if you get out and manage to get the money? will you change then? will she change then? most likely no.... but we have the power to change only if you truly want it. for her sake or yours. peace and prosper my friends good luck!
geeze

San Antonio, TX

#10 Oct 17, 2011
live and learn wrote:
First of i went to school with brock and i really must say bro you screwed up. your dad had you and your brother in line and chose to rebel as soon as you finish school? You and your brother where good kids. You hung with omar , earnest, etc skateboardeing yada, yada... honestly man why? you have a girlfriend now and still bad things continue to happen? not to mention friends of hers who drink with you and smoke who are stil juniors, sophmores,-_- its sad really.All im saying is if ones a screw up and then a 2nd joins you and both of them do it. bad things happens and thus the situations now. Sorry bro this happend to you but in a way you should have stopped and took the intiative and she should have followed and stayed clean. i myself love bud and have myself screwed up in school back in the day, but you learn or continue, dont buy large amounts stay low, keep to your home, but all the kids man screw stuff up :( idc how people take this or read this but we live and learn and if you get out and manage to get the money? will you change then? will she change then? most likely no.... but we have the power to change only if you truly want it. for her sake or yours. peace and prosper my friends good luck!
ill take what he's having lol
wow

United States

#11 Oct 18, 2011
Brock was not only put in jail for dine and ditch but a few weeks later for stealing out of cars now he really needs to stay the f*ck in prison
hehehaha

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 Oct 18, 2011
Wow.. he was so nice. I can't believe this is even true? You know his parents were on Dr. Phil right? I saw the episode...his dad is real crazy. Poor guy.
uhh

Aldama, Mexico

#13 Nov 1, 2011
wow wrote:
Brock was not only put in jail for dine and ditch but a few weeks later for stealing out of cars now he really needs to stay the f*ck in prison
Dude you are so stupid. Everyone makes mistakes. Brock is an amazing guy. You dont even know. And he didnt go to "Prison", its not like he committed a felony you dumbfuck. And his girlfriend, Jessie, is not a crackhead, thats absurd. You dont have to make shit up to make it sound worse, they already had enough with having their names put on Topix.
Zach

Corpus Christi, TX

#14 Nov 25, 2011
wow wrote:
I'm the person he got caught with. My name is Zach Mocko. I'm good friends with Brock, and what you have heard about him and the events described on this page are very strongly distorted and highly inaccurate. You have no idea who he is or what kind of lifestyle he leads, outside from what you hear from gossiping little kids and stupid sites like this. Brock has friends not just in the high school age range but of all ages, hanging out with younger people does not connote a life of any lower standard than yours. We are all people and you aren't above anyone. Brock has made mistakes, and I have as well, but we are young. If ever there is a time to screw up and make poor decisions, it's now. Some of the world's greatest minds lived a period during their youth of rebellion and crazy times. It is a common practice and always has been. It's called sowing your wild oats. Stop being a parent, because you're just a kid behind a screen. He is making his own decisions, and it is up to one to own up for themselves, not become a pariah and be slandered and disrespected on a public web site. This stupid gossip is immature and pointless, so quit bitching about someone else's mistakes and mind your business.
aic

Dallas, TX

#15 Dec 26, 2011
If you people dont know brock or jess, then topix isnt a place to be talking shit.
None of you know what they've been through.
Its none of your business if you dont know or talk to either of them.
they are good people.
brock

Derby, KS

#16 Jan 27, 2012
Ahhh where to start...okay first of all I would sit here and apologize and say how much I screwed up but I don't need to say it to any of you people seeing that I don't know you and shit. Aaaaand I've already said it to the people I needed to not that I owe anyone else anything. Jessie is a good hearted girl who means well, and she is definately not a crack head. And zach is a really good guy and a good friend. And I wish I never would have got those 2 in trouble. But I did. And I'm sorry guys....but that really concerns none of you. Rebellion is a way of life, yeah maybe I took it too far on some things but hey, fuck you. Haha and yed I have a huge crack problem I'm working on it. Fucking idiots find something better to do or don't hide behind a screen.
TRRROOOOLLLLLLLL L

Marquez, TX

#18 Feb 29, 2012
BROCK KICKS ASS!!! and his girlfriend is cool and not a crackhead..whoever said that are pussifags
beef supreme

Houston, TX

#19 Feb 29, 2012
I really don't them but whenever I see them around town I go, "Look babe its the Sid n Nancy of Alice TX."
beef supreme

Houston, TX

#20 Feb 29, 2012
OOOPS!
I really don't know them but whenever I see them around town I go, "Look babe its the Sid n Nancy of Alice TX
Rox

Corpus Christi, TX

#21 Mar 2, 2012
I knew Brock-lee years ago, he was a super sweet guy with nothing but good intentions. I still see him everynow and then and he ALWAYS has a smile on his face which means he's happy. Despite the fact that y'all are here running your mouths that doesn't phase him. Idk his gf but I know Brock has a great heart and is a good guy, we're allowed to make mistakes, in fact at this age they are welcomed. So make mistakes Brock, have fun, and live your life. Btw u still owe me a sloth!!! Lolol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
raul davila fiancÚ jenea mungia 6 min Well 10
Escamilla pendejo 45 min hmmm 11
iNcome 52 min Toonces The Cat 8
why am i soo horny why 1 hr lol 33
Small church 1 hr Poop Francis 5
WedoHinojosa Lyza Leticia 2 hr Lol 3
veronica hernandez screwing another guy 3 hr Toonces The Cat 17
Alice Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web